It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Ufo shooting out of the ocean[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The following post has been proven to be a hoax. Click here for the evidence.

Hi all, i'm Ayumi. Yesterday I was out fishing with friends and family just north of Taipei, in the East China Sea. We were filming dolphins swimming near the boat, so I had my digital camera facing the water, snapping pictures, when all of a sudden the dolphins jolted off in to the water like something was coming and all of a sudden this shiny white chrome like object shot out of the water, exactly where the dolphins were.
I was able to snap a picture of it flying out of the water, because I just had that feeling like something is going to happen. I read ATS alot and thought I would share this incredible experience I had yesterday. The object, from what my eyes saw was a flattend egg, oval shaped, now with this experience I believe there is someone else on our planet that we dont know about or we are being visited, or maybe they're stealing from our planet, or maybe these beings are working with the black governments, and lastly...maybe its secret military technology that we just don't know about. Would love to hear your thoughts.

p.s. sorry for the bad quality, only a 2.1megapixel.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Ayumi]

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Crakeur]

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Sorry but my first impression is that it is photoshopped and poorly at that. It looks like a dolphin or something that was just cut and made white. If you look closely you can see the dorsel fin

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Sorry, but that really looks like a dolphin that was erased out of the picture.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thanks for replying, no it was not a fin, I know what I saw.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayumi

Awesome English for China, almost "too" good.

Bad photochop or corel.

REALLY BAD!

You can see the entire outline of the dolphin.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
OMG THAT IS SOOOOOOO REAL!!!!!

do you sense the sarcasm? very poor photoshop job. BTW, chrome =/= white

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Thanks for replying, but dolphins dont fly out of the water and in to the sky. I do fish, I think I would know. Thanks

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayumi
shiny white chrome like object
[edit on 4-12-2008 by Ayumi]

with your description as being chrome like and the angle of the sun there should be some sort of glare on the object but even blown up I see no evidence of that.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The great great grandson of Moby Dick maybe

Break out the harpoons Ahab

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jwstarry

If you've ever seen chrome you would know i'm talking about the shine it gives off, and you've already said its a fin, now you've changed views. Thanks but as I said I know what I saw and will defend myself to the end.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Thats so not funny. Please take your immature views some where else.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayumi

sorry I have not changed my view. My view is that it is a fake.

I am only listing the multiple reasons I came to my conclusion.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
For whatever its worth:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayumi

Hey there Ayumi and welcome to ATS.

Well I'm certainly no expert when it comes to photo analysis but I have to agree with the other poster ... when you look closely the edges of the white object they do look a little blurred, as if they have been airbrushed. And the object does seem to be out of sync (not symetrical like a disc but more erm ... dolphin shaped I guess) !!! Of course that doesn't mean it's not what you claim it to be.

We have endless threads about UFO's here at ATS but none (since I've been a member at least), about the other kind of phenomena known as USO's (Unidentified Subterranian Objects). So whether or not the picture in the OP is real, this would be a great opportunity for people to relate their accounts / add pictures, concerning USO's

'Change is as good as a rest they reckon' ! It's a subject that has interested me for a long time (no personal experience of this type of phenomenon myself), but it never seems to get the publicity it deserves.

Woody

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
the image has a good consistency of pixelation on it which could mean it's a single, non-edited image. But it's just not enough to call proof of anything.

is this what you saw?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
To me it looks like a whale's pectoral fin with a little airbrushing.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayumi

This coming from the guy who was able to get the pic because he "just had a feeling something was going to happen". Perfectly framed.. perfectly timed... I may be immature... but I'm not so naive as to fall for this load of bull.

Nice try.

Well not really... as an attempt at something legitimate it sort of sucked.

Have a nice mature day

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you for the kind reply, hopefully someone learns from your example. I see what you're talking about, but I believe that to be from the poor quality camera. You have to see to believe, it's just one of those things.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Can you post the full original pic?
WITHOUT running it through CS3
Thanks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join