It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BEER NIGHT ON ATS?!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
"LOL good come back!! I'll be calling you Mr.Swifty!!"

Ocelot, does True know something we don't?

I dont know.... why dont you ask her.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
All I know is he is apparantly better looking when he's drunk...He claims to be good looking, so I said yeah probably when the chicks got her beergoggles on..

muahaha......... We are all so damn fine in other people's beergoggled eyes!

I'm sure your avatar would look pretty sweet if I had pounded back a few! Thank god i'm married or somethin might of happened when I wake up in ninja turtle bed next to a scuzzy lookin horseguin with a big pee stain in the middle of his pants.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Thank god i'm married or somethin might of happened when I wake up in ninja turtle bed next to a scuzzy lookin horseguin with a big pee stain in the middle of his pants.

LMAO!!

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Thank god i'm married or somethin might of happened when I wake up in ninja turtle bed next to a scuzzy lookin horseguin with a big pee stain in the middle of his pants.

I'm still laughing.

Back later. Don't use up all the good material, but as a loyal Canadian boy I am required by law to watch the hockey game.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
you remind me of my cdn dad....
Hes just gotta watch the game or he'll die...

Check back soon!

My friend is actually coming over to Michigan tonight from canada, haven't seen her in 6 months!

So i'm outtie too, but i'm pretty tired from drinkin this yummy beer all day.....

Since i've been on ATS i've found that beer goes with it, like kinda like beer and pizza...
Problem is i've been drinkin too much since i've been a member...

Very addictive..

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Ocelot, why not go for the redneck approach, move the fridge NEXT to your computer?

but then he'd have to move it in from the lawn, dodging cars and trucks on blocks all the way... now who'd wanna do that?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
... now who'd wanna do that?

Not me!

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
i've had a few beer nights already. it has gotten me into some trouble on ats. and it definitly gets harder to type on about the 8-10th one.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by panchovilla
i've had a few beer nights already. it has gotten me into some trouble on ats. and it definitly gets harder to type on about the 8-10th one.

Same here... I tend to go on tangents when i'm drinking on here. Thats why I propose a beer night so people can just rant about whatever, and we can all have a few good laughs...

beer just makes ats that much better, especially when your in a laughing mood. Alot of things I wouldn't find funny of here sober I find extrememly hilarious when i'm drinking.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Well I'm not 21 but I am 19 and usually drink when I feel like it. I'll have a drink with all of yas
*sips 40oz. King Cobra*:w:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Mwhahaha, you poor Americans and your 21+ rules.
No I agree, a beer night sounds mighty fine, bring some Guiness and I'll be there!:w:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Every morning is beer night!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It's true..I've fallen for the michelob bottles screaming at me once again to open them at 3pm....
I am a victim.. And now they've put me in a drunken state... I think i'll go eat a bagel now...
Where's drunks avatar when you need it to express yourself...

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Ick to beer! Somebody throw me a bottle of vodka.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Ewww, poo on your vodka!

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

vodka is nasty!

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Great idea, We need to come up with some type of drinking game that we could play online.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hey hey! Steady now, no need to knock Vodka, everyone's friends remember?

Anyway, screw vodka, crack open the Carribean Rum (75% proof)

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
mmm caribbean rum.... vodka is only good when mixed with something...

Drinking games??

I guess trivia would have to do since we can't sit together, we'll have to use our knowledge.. but then again, someone might cheat... Best if we just pound back the booze and spew out stupid useless information that would make us all laugh...

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Great idea, We need to come up with some type of drinking game that we could play online.

I know a game. Everyone drinks a shot everytime one of these a$$holes defends Bush. I'm pretty sure we'll be puking our guts out after a couple of minutes.

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by Ocelot]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join