It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory on our history - Politics - Aliens - Money .etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Lets make educated guesses......

I am trying to paint a full picture of everything going with politics, money, governement and of course current contact with other species. Since I have currently no proof of all of what I am going to try to explain I am placing it into skunkworks. Feel free to say whatever you want about it.

I believe that we have made contact in the 50s with a few species that are not from this earth. I also believe that the battle of los angeles was just us being caught unprepared for what could happen if the public knew about it.

Powers that be tried to negociate with various other races but ultimately failed. when that happened we decided to get some for ourselves. We shot down somehow one of their nice looking out of phase with the universe... birds... We have been allowed to keep it as it is being used as a bargain chip.

I also believe that all of the superpowers have had contact with or close encounters with these different races. Not all of them have had the chance to study some artifacts. I believe that this was a question of fear that the technology could be used to wager war. At some point the U.S.A was one of the most well rooted societies on the planet. The change the technology would bring would be minimal or so it was thought. So not sure how but this was used as a stepping stone to gain bargain points towards the States.

Im not quite sure of the validity of all the information in the majesctics documents or even the krill files or the condon report. But its pertty clear that some of the information must be authenthic. As in any legend but a part of it would be true..... Just enough information to confuse everyone and have each other at their heads slammin salmons to the face.

I think that some scientist got to see their best dreams and worst fears realised. They experimented on their newly collected toys and found out many cool things. Like in any expirement im sure they have had some casualties. But im quite sure that this technology was extracted.

I believe IBM , Lockheed , Boeing, AT&T where but a few that were involved in furnishing scientists to investigate such awesome toys. I think that IBM has mostly made computers out of the advancements that were from these discoveries. When you think about it a computer DIE is pretty small and goes bellow 40 microns.....

Before they even got a man on the moon, do you remember what computers where like? well they litterally had bugs..... you know lamps and stuff. Then all of a sudden the transistor appears . In our every day life the househeld computer is probably better then what the whole NASA had to send astronauts to the moon... makes ya think a bit... ok im off subject a bit.... back to it......

Well I think that most of the discoveries that man had in the last 60 or more years come from backengineering and discovering some lost technology of our friends.

Well for politics lets see.... We had the war of the worlds and the los angeles battle. It was pretty clear that things were not comming out like that in the 50's. People were more racist then. Religion was more of a tool then it is right now. This on the other hand forced them to remain in the shadow about what they had discovered.

I am sure that somehow the people claiming contact with aliens had had an enough bad expirence without us bashing on them, so to the credible accounts that are not just seeking appraisal, I say must be true and must be heard. So some of them came forward. As these were being seen all over the planet at an increasing rate some layers had to be thought up.

So I guess that the majestics documents (in some part) are just a part of that layer of disinformation serving to confuse and to dismay all that are searching the truth.... We all know deep down that we are not alone. We are just scared of being a looney and scared about the pressure.

(continued on next ====)

[edit on 4-12-2008 by KpxMarMoTT]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
=====)

(proof: I tell some people I like star trek..... poof im a nerd.... Yet I listen to punk rock music.... then im a rebel.... etc etc)

I think that some people can accept the truth. No matter what that might be. But to get back to the politics... I think that everything started fine with some departements that might be in the starting process of the CIA or NSA and linking the departement of air defense.

After a while some of the usual hungry for power people grab over the organisation and start using it to gain advantages over other nations. People are not complicated they either seek to advance themselves or to advance their ideology.

The money system at first was financing these global black projects. The sums of money that it required to function was too much. Im pretty sure they tried to cut corners with shady deals. Thus the imperial side of the united states trived to obtain more. This helping to finance the produce of the technology that would change the society. Just barelly furnishing us enough of new technology so that we dont get into thinking....woahh somethings just wrong.

This I gotta admit this comes from one of those reports Ive read, but it makes sense. The governement started to put its hands on dirty money and in the drug cartel. This money being somewhat untraceable, those who would try to get in the way would either get stuck in greed or be anhialated by an agency if he/she was getting too close.

On what we consider the alien side of things. More and more people got visited. So its fair to assume here that these are direct consequences of having discovered their technology. Either a pact was made on the unoficcial level or maybe they had interfered too much and this was direct retaliation.

These visits are unclear as their motives seem to range from protection to abuse. Something important must be needed for these visitors to abduct on a time range of 60 years.

And all those years of research , probably gave us: Better understanding of quantum physics, relativity, gravity, technology, space travel, our origins etc etc. These are all major breakthroughs. And all part of one of the biggest secrets of all time

I just had to include Nordics in this post as they seem to be our ancestors or brothers. I would also conclude with all my reading that the anunaki and the Nordics are but one of a kind. Same race that was devided. Spread out somehow.

Right now we probably are in space with some of the technology that weve ripped off . Experiments with time, space, matter are all within our grasp.

Now this is where my theory gets interesting. If we are to believe that in the next couple of years humanity will once again obliverate itself, and that we are about to restart another cycle of humanity. (6th or 7th itteration considering some batteries I heard they found that were dated a couple of million years back) Then its safe to assume that this is being done for another purpous. What that is is unclear.

The disclosure project was the most genuine thing Ive had ever seen. Funny how this was just a bit before sept 11. I think that everytime we come close to knowing the truth something happens to distract the mass. The current financial crisis is not of those distraction. Its actually the world being fed up of wars and pressure to keep the united states in line with what is right.

I am guessing that if it were not for sept 11 most of the diclosure project under oath would have exposed the government fraud and caused a mass civil war.

Do not fourget that some of the money trail probably leads to wall street in one of those failing companies. Probably one that got bailed out when another was left to die and go under.

So there you have it a couple of theories that could fit a big picture but no fact. I hope it was as interesting to read as it was to write.

thanks for reading.

join