It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amero picture

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

Yes, I meant a modern Bank of North America. Thanks for helping me to clarify what I meant.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Amero?
That's so Bush.

Why not print Baracko's instead?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I agree with the poster who said that these amero are way too simple to be real currency. Modern currency uses great security measures and features complicated design difficult to reproduce. Just look at the Euro.
I believe 100% these bills are faked and were probably made by a right-wing paranoiak.

Guys, IF there's gonna be an North American Union, stop thinking its gonna magickly appear overnight without any public talks before. It's going to take years of public negociation to start this economic bloc and once its done, its gonna take years also to phase out the old currencies and introduce the new one.

You simply cannot change 3 countries currency in secret without businesses and people knowing about it first to ensure a seamless transition.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by prototism

Ok so the new bills were on hal turner too.

Hal Turner is a race baiting, FBI sponsored, dis-info agent.

The Amero coins that he had on his show were de-bunked.

Yes there was an ATS thread that shows Hal Turners Amero coins to be false and made by a custom coin maker with the last name of Carr if I can remember correctly.

Yes Hal Turner had a blog with these new bills.

So Hal Turner's Amero credibility is 0 because of the coin fiasco.

Since Hal Turner is a Dis-info agent, and he has these new pics on his site (newer than the coin pics) doesn't mean that the new bill pics aren't the real thing.

In fact because turners credibility has been killed due to the false coin pics, it makes it easy to say the bills are fake too, because of the source. In reality it would be a smart way of hiding something by using turners bad credibility to say the real ameros are fake because they were on turners site that has had fake ameros in the past.

Turner's site has been used to bash many things. He is plainly racist, and supports 9/11 truth. Therefore MSM can say 9/11 truthers are racist.

THIS IS HOW DISINFO WORKS!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'm gonna to have to call fake on this. It doesnt like real enough

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
One more thing, I don't know if these are pics of actual Amero's or not. They might be.

I just want to know the truth. I want to know who designed them, who printed them, and if they are real.

I think that there are plans for a "North American Union" there are official documents to that effect. Vicente Fox actuall spilled the beans on it.

The SPP really exists.

It makes since to have a regional currency, when you merge all the countries of a region.

Do I think there will be an Amero? Maybe. They may call it something else. They may just call it a Dollar, but I believe at some point the Dollars we have now will have to be exchanged for the new currency.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Even really small countries have much better looking currency than that. I mean, come on, look at all that white space. Seriously?

Fake.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by prototism
reply to post by downtown436

Wrong.

Hal Turner Blog
halturnershow.blogspot.com...

Existing Thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12/4/2008 by prototism]

Actually he's correct here is where you too can purchase an amero

www.dc-coin.com...

or

www.amerocurrency.com...

Edit: oh wait and a third much better resolution page to purchase from
www.designscomputed.com...

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Darthorious]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I found it gee guess who claims they have found the amero cash currency?

None other than Hal Turner lol

Here's the link
www.thejerusalemgiftshop.com...

I can't believed he signed the blog entry at the bottom.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

If they wern't so damned expensive I would be tempted to buy a dozen and use them as Conchos on my new fancy western CAS rig I ordered!! I see many have ben sold out so there are bunches of folks that want them.

Zindo

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Looks like someone got creative with their computer and printer. Not a very official looking currency.,..surely it would be with engraved plates.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well, these are on the internet, so they have to be real!

They wouldnt allow it on the internet if it werent.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Let's pretend for a second this is true. How will the conversion of Mexican Peso's (13.8mp = 1.00usd) or the Canadian Dollar (1.29cd = 1.00usd) go down? Are the PTB going to try and get these currencies as close as they can to being equal before the Amero is instituted or are there going to be a generation of nuvo rich mexicans sailing their yachts to San Diego or Victoria with a 1:1 conversion of the Peso. Time to invest in the Peso me thinks.

This isn't to far of a stretch of the imagination, especially if Mexico opened up it's refineries along the border for U.S. production. I think Obama mentioned the refineries along the border in one of his campaign speeches.

The Undertaker

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Man I really want to get to the bottom of this.Lets not let it go til we know for sure.
So the question is...who made this one??

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker
Let's pretend for a second this is true. How will the conversion of Mexican Peso's (13.8mp = 1.00usd) or the Canadian Dollar (1.29cd = 1.00usd) go down? Are the PTB going to try and get these currencies as close as they can to being equal before the Amero is instituted or are there going to be a generation of nuvo rich mexicans sailing their yachts to San Diego or Victoria with a 1:1 conversion of the Peso. Time to invest in the Peso me thinks.

This isn't to far of a stretch of the imagination, especially if Mexico opened up it's refineries along the border for U.S. production. I think Obama mentioned the refineries along the border in one of his campaign speeches.

The Undertaker

When I first heard about a amero I thought the exact same thing "Buy peso's or which ever would be valued the most at the conversion rate before it happened"

But after seeing all the mis-information about the amero I figured chances are if it did happen it won't be for a good decade yet unless the current economic state collapses then I would guess something of this idea would be brought about.

I was just surprised to hear it come up in mainstream media and even a couple people from Washington being interviewed have talked about it although I did not recognize who they were.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Whoever designed the bills in the original post did a very poor job of it. Those are some simple bills right there.

It would take next to zero effort to counterfeit. The paper is wrong, obviously too heavy, even if these are just samples. And on that note, it does not say "specimen" on them either. Plus you can see the inkjet head lines on Bamby there.

I'm sorry, but there is nothing money-ish about those bills. Paper bills are filled with lines, water marks, invisible ink and such in order to make the currency secure and very expensive to illegally reproduce. This looks like a joke.

Sincerely Manawydan.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by prototism

Wrong.

Hal Turner Blog
halturnershow.blogspot.com...

Existing Thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12/4/2008 by prototism]

Wrong. Hal Turner is a lying racist that can't be trusted.

www.snopes.com...

[edit on 5-12-2008 by warpboost]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SauberBMW
i dont think that is going to be the Amero, i mean come on, it would be so easy to counterfeit.

Unless they all have rfid chips in them! AHHHHHHH!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join