It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end is closer than people realize.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
In the UK we got reports from parts of FLA who saw no rescue effort for between 11 and 14 days after a large hurricane hit the area, and in one case it was only blackwater contractors looking for looters who kept trying to disarm citizens. If you are really daft enough to think the govts role is to help you try reading WAR LAWS, I think it was by Duncan Campbell or Duncan Long

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Laws of war are indeed unsettling, but then you add mecinaries into the mix... And its disturbing.

In the militar we had the Geneva Conferance to worry about. I don't think mercs are burdned by that... If they are, they don't act like they are.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jkd Up
Laws of war are indeed unsettling, but then you add mecinaries into the mix... And its disturbing.

In the militar we had the Geneva Conferance to worry about. I don't think mercs are burdned by that... If they are, they don't act like they are.

Most Brits are fully aware that the UK govt serves only the establishment and themselves and has little interest in the full support of the people.
But many Americans are still unaware of the true nature of their government, Indeed many are still unaware of the reports into the Waco Massacre and the even more dreadful Ruby Ridge horror.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I believe this article just coming out of the United States of Haliburton sums up what the US has now become.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jkd Up

The accords set about by the Geneva convention of 1899 originally only encompassed military personnel. In the late 80's, early 90's it was modified to cover contractual personnel. That covers private contractors and mercenaries.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Prepared to bug out? LOL If the world is ending, where exactly is it that I'm going to bug out to? I'm guessing if the world is ending that it won't really matter where I go to.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anuubis
I don't know how many of you on ATS have read, or believe the prophesies of ones such as the Mayans, or Nostradamus, but they are coming true. Nostradamus predicted the world will fall into total chaos following a breakdown of the worlds financial system. The chaos is already starting. Take the attacks in India, or all the shootings here in the U.S. And no matter what the U.S. government does to rescue our economy, more companies go under everyday. And corporations don't realize the more money they get from the government, the higher the national deficit goes. It worsens the economy even further.

Your preparedness is about to be tested.

Are you prepared to bug out today?

the world is not going to end. ever noticed the funny thing about prophecies? they all have to do with things that happen every single day. economic crisis, food shortage, war, shootings, murder.

this # has been happening for 4000 years...so all of a sudden this is the end times? uh hum...dont worry, I believe you

so this mayan calender.. 3,600 year cycle yeah? so what happened during the last cycle lapse? oh..thats right...NOTHING.
it is only a different way to count time.

If we took the calender we have to day, expanded each day by 10 years booyah Guess What? we now have the mayan calender, so does that magically mean that on Dec12/21212121 w/e it is, the world is going to end....think about it.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northern Raider
I believe this article just coming out of the United States of Haliburton sums up what the US has now become.

That's only half of what is going on over here. However, there are some American citizens who believe that the government and there local law enforcements are in place to protect them.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
SouthEast Queenslanders would believe its the end of the world as they know it at the moment! With never before seen storms and lightning strikes its psycho here!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

That's only half of what is going on over here. However, there are some American citizens who believe that the government and there local law enforcements are in place to protect them.

God help them then, The current US government and my own government are more akin to the old East German system that upholders of freedom and democracy. they are both tyrant states preaching " neccessity" as the sole reason to destroy liberty.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 30 Seconds

Neither i nor the prophesies say the world is going to end. They say civilization as we know it will end. The world falling into total chaos will change civilization as we know it. The earth will be here no matter what happens to us. And on dec. 21 2012 the earth will be in a solar alignment with our sun and a massive black hole in the center of our galaxy. The gravitational forces from that will shift the mantle of the earth approximately 90 degrees. That will completely melt the polar caps and fill the oceans more. The north pole is no big deal in that situation because the ice is already in water, but antarctica is all on land. And thats a hell of a lot of water when it thaws.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

God help them then, The current US government and my own government are more akin to the old East German system that upholders of freedom and democracy. they are both tyrant states preaching " neccessity" as the sole reason to destroy liberty.

For once we completely agree
Both our governments are turning in to fascist regimes that should not, under any circumstance, be trusted.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anuubis

For once we completely agree
Both our governments are turning in to fascist regimes that should not, under any circumstance, be trusted.

Only a fool trust politicians and government, to be a part of a government you must fitrst cast aside your honesty and morality, I dont like people willing to do that.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Northern Raider

Me either. I grew up believing that you'll have more friends, and more people will trust you if your an honest person. Politicians don't have the same moral view

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join