It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's DO something!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
ideas
1. boycott companies with known ties to the global elite.
This may be very hard to accomplish: How would you buy gas without buying from the elites, for example.

2.come up with a list and put it here in this forum and hand this list out to friends relatives and people you know ask them to make copies of it and hand it out to others they know.
3.Stop beleiving in left or right views...this is a means of control to enslave your mind while there ramming there grand deception up your bung hole...
This is a great idea. Left and right are controlled by them. I think it will take thinking out of the box, completely. Not listening to media BS. And, sorry, but organized religions may be part of the problem.

4. write your congressman and senators of your state and ask them to get rid of the patriot act...patriot my butt...it should be called the were gonna get rid of your personal rights so we can turn you into slaves act....
its nice to read that and agree with it , but now do it !!!
5. Pray... i dont care what you believe or what your creed is but prayer does work ...do it in silence and do it with great concentration and if you want do it with others but do it for more than several minutes a day and do it with conviction....you can make manifest in your life and in the universe powers that are so awesome it will make the nwo look like a date with little mary sunshine.....prayer works i promise...i know
Prayer, meditation, getting in touch with your body and the world around you (nature). Our ability to commune with nateure was takes away from us hundreds of years ago. Think of the Native Americans and what the Europeans did to their culture---that is what happened to our ancestors. They also hoard much information from us.

It has been mentioned that the 2000 election was rigged somehow. Please be assured that it was NOT the first or last time it will happen. It happens more often that not, I will guess. And, after the "hanging chad" fiasco, we played right into their hands--getting new automated voting sysytems that are way easier to rig. I don't see voting as having a great chance of changing our countyr for the better.

Information, IMHO, has the best chance of improving our lot in regard to NWO.
That is what we are doing here, for the most part. The Internet is VAST. Skeptic Overlord has been tell us how many people visit and sign up here.
The message is getting out. I know some here are here only for entertainment, but the word is still getting out. How many people who you think are interested have you brought here?
Knowledge is power.

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

Don'tTread, this is true. I guess I haven't given what ATS is already doing enough credit. But as great as it is, it's not enough. We can't afford to wait for people to come here. Sure, many come, but not the number we will need. We must work to go to them instead as well. But you are right. Knowledge is power and that is our first necessary step to empower as many as possible with the knowledge of what's going on.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
it may be that all the oil is tied up with the global elite but im pretty sure that exxon and shell are definitely tied to them...but we can always research the subject and see if some is availible that isnt....

we can try to buy less gas even so and use the old foot power more often if its possible or bikes..i know i cant bike to work but i can do less mindless driving on the weekends...
i still think the key though is to start identifying theese coroporations for people to boycott

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
NOW WE ARE TALKING

Get involved in the process also that way if nothing else you can help to stop the lies and frauds going on.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The only certainty is death.

For the first time, I see the complexity of a revolution and we sure need each other�s help to sort it out.

I'd like to know your ideas about networks. Because, if something is to be started, there has to be an initial network with specific values. Religion is somehow a network of believers. Other is family and politic, higher is NWO and above is Top Secret.

The thing with networks is that its people mostly deal advantageously with their own followers. The same goes for animals and their clans.
So, if the next revolution is about giving an equal chance to everyone, and to distribute resources equally on the planet, then we need to stop acting like animals, stop the lies/mimetism and connect with each other with more than a Bible, Coran, Bill of rights, Oath, etc.

People need to start acting like their own blood is starving to death at the other side of the planet. The system we live in is the reflect of our own flaws.
As long as primary needs arent fulfilled for everyone it will mean that a network or system isnt working and that we need to change it. Only then would we be humans...

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The tri lateral commision which has heavy ties to the global elite were funded in part early on by coca cola and general electric and some others i will post soon

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

The tri lateral commision which has heavy ties to the global elite were funded in part early on by coca cola and general electric and some others i will post soon

Now, that is more like it. It would be easier to avoid coca-cola and other products. I do think that with all the mergers and acquisitions, though, it will be increasingly difficult to know who owns what.
And, with oil, I'd really have to say they own ALL of it

I think leading a simpler life, not buying a lot of non-necessities and crap would be a start. If you don't buy (c), you don't have to worry who made it!

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Sorry, been away for awhile. Good ideas people. So watcheroftheskies, amuk, truelies...am I right in saying that you guys are onboard for starting this venture? I don't think anyone needs to forget the rest of their lives or anything, but just devote some time to it. Maybe an hour a day?

If anyone else wants to step forward and join in, by all means just say so and you'll definitely be appreciated. Right now we just need to collect sources of info that point to the NWO/broadening governmental powers and lists of people/organizations/businesses that are linked to it so that eventually we can hopefully start some huge boycotts. This will take some researching and digging, but I think there's enough out there to get a good compilation. Let's just remember to try and verify all our info and cross reference a lot to avoid getting bogus info.

A few requests:

Does anyone know how to make a website? Any good webmasters that will have time to start a site of this? It doesn't have to be fancy, at least not at first. Please message me or reply on this thread. That would be awesome!

Who is a very resourceful person on ATS or knows who's the best on ATS? If you have good links you know of, or are efficient at research on the net or with any medium, your help is needed. We just need people who know where to look in the right places to find info.

Does anyone have any special or inside connections with people in the government or who knows someone personally that has encountered anything to do with NWO? That would be cool if you could help too.

One last thing we could start on is contacting other people who have already started similar projects. Alex Jones is a good example. It would be nice to bring as many people together in one movement. But for now, we could just contact them and maybe they would be nice enough to help us out with sources and other things too. We could make a list of potential partners and contacts.

Sound good to everybody?

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
LISTEN TO HIM the muppet

he's prepared for a revolution,

simpletruth, if you really were up to scratch (half the man you present yourself to be) you'd actually be going out there and doing something instead of brainstorming or god knows what else.

your mental aqcuity seems to have induced this new trend, with which you uphold some form of "collaboration" with other people who have posted on this topic.

you're seeing this in the wrong perspective? doing something involves going out there, spending your last dime on guns, making a team...giving yourself a name, and going out there to show the U.S what you really are capable of.

you? are probably some mother's boy, winding people up, see you dont know what it's like to live the tough life, you have absolutely no clue what it's like to be in a near-death scrap, the thought of jail makes you squirm.

you're just this 6yr old little girl, no voice no nothing, spewing some garbage about how "you should start doing something".

well let me tell you this,

1: i think you're jewish, (a semite), does that matter? in a way, yes, since you'd be opposing your parents (since we automatically assume their "wealth" exists).
which drives me to an interesting point, is this just a family-related matter? this is your "rebellion" after mommy didn't buy you those pink socks you asked for.

2: you constantly egg others on, saying you need to do something, let me tell you a bit about the "doing",

here's some true leaders, go figure: www.1stmuse.com...

alexander the great, measuring at just over 6 foot, the man was a rock...he'd taken an arrow to the side once and didn't even notice it, see that's what i think of when i think of the revolution occuring in the U.S, admittedly it is high time that occurs, but that's just my oppinion.

dude, unless you're planning on becoming the next gandhi or something, then you're pretty much winding up in jail one way or another. you're not up to scratch, live with it, unless you find some way of dislocating the strongest power on earth, then i see no point to this topic.

ps: i think you're bluffing/talking out of your ass.

Cyrus

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Wow, I don't understand your problem with me, but I guess it doesn't really matter to me. You aren't very perceptive because your biography of my life isn't accurate at all. You don't know what I've been through. What you'd like to believe isn't true. Besides, if you choose to think that a goal of mine is worthless and insubstantial, you don't have to do anything that's being talked about in the thread, or even read the thread. But why do you feel the need to tear me down? Do you feel good that you said all that? Whether this goal is seen through or not remains to be seen. So save your remarks for after the fact.

I don't pretend to be something I'm not. If you had lived in this nation and seen how it's changing for the worse, you might understand my desire to try and stop it. You yourself criticize America heavily, so why do you insult me for wanting to improve this country and reverse some disturbing trends? Hate me or call me stupid or a wuss, but I still wanna try and make this happen.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
simple truth the simple truth is to ignore some one whos sole purpose is to play the part of a debunker or disinfo agent or ridiculist..said person above is a ridiculist and this place is replete with them ...if you took his advice and started a revolution or acted like alexander the great you would end up in jail or dead and you can bet thats what he wants instead he tells you what your doing is going to put you there...do you now see the flaw in his logic .????
and do you now see that what your proposing is gaining attention from forces that dont want you to carry out what your proposing????

So now the power of what we are starting to put together is gaining attention and they are going to do there best to distract...it is unlikely said ridiculist will show back up because his flawed logic has been exposed and they will have to send some one else or hell have to hit you from a new angle....

Start compounding a list of boycottable companies with ties to global elite and new world order and will go from there ...ill add new ones and will compound it and at least start with a list of ones we can inform others about and go from there and at least make it known to others on ATS who know that new world order exists and they oppose it .....
ill get back to you and this forum but ive been busy with daily life ..but this is a start and dont let anyone tell you cant acheive what you set out to do

He that believeth on my name shall do theese works and greater because i go to the father.

I know you know who said that!

out
watcheroftheskies

[Edited on 9-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ok, upon watcheroftheskies request, I'm reviving this thread. It seems that the needed response and motivation for what needs to be done in our country and around the world wasn't apparent in this thread when I first started it. It got some repsonse, but not much. Since, I've been turning to other methods of trying to curb the loss of our freedoms. I'm currently drafting a petition to abolish the patriot act and the other similar legislation that has been passed since 9/11 for here in my community, and then hopefully beyond. But maybe I should give this thread another shot. It would be really nice to get a group of us together, organize, and launch an information campaign about some things that are going on, but are not known in the mainstream. So here it goes. Anyone want in?

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Shell is owned by the Rothshcilds....dont buy gas from them.....
exxon is owned by the Rockefellers....ditto
Mobil.....ditto
Bp....ditto

im going to have a hard time not buying gas from exxon as there supreme is the best in the world......but i will try...

Nbc....abc.....cbs....theese major networks along with fox ...time warner cable and cnn all have ties to the global elite......boycott them and watch if you like but read between the lines ......

all genetically modified foods....look for labels with non gmo.....Monsanto is the one who pushed there modified foods down everyones throats after some researcher proved theese foods are bad for the body/////.....they also have ties to the global elite ....by your veggies and fruits from local fruit stands and small farmers and look for foods with non GMO labels...!~!

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Who the hell do you get gas from then??

I'm currently growing my own fruits and veggies, will take a while but I can't wait...

I never buy canned foods.. EWWWWWW.
Or chips.....
Or cookies

Anything w/ sugar and high counts of sodium which is almost everything in the aisles I don't buy.

Only fresh meats fruits and veggies I eat...
And lot's of water....

Very yum

Skin looks healthier after fruit smoothies...

This summer try and BBQ as much as you can... Veggies and meats....
tasty and very healthy..

Ok so back to the gas... Where????

XL5

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Do not buy premium gas unless your cars manual says to use it! Premium does not give you more power, it is used for cars with very advanced timing and high compression. The higher the octane, the less peak power it has. Although it may make the engine run smoother with less rumble, it doesn't do much more for power.

Just inform ppl of how much gas a smaller car uses in a year compaired to "mini"vans and suv's. Don't give into coolness/fads and general mindless chit chat with ppl telling you "you should do this or that".

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I'm all for a research project if and when any of you are ready.
Something needs to be done, joining together and organizing is the best first step. I still think a peaceful assembly in D.C. is way over due and required.

Originally posted by TheEXone
You can't change things with a handfull of board members, and remotely dispersed patriots.

Sure you can, we (ATS goers), have changed the lives of everyone who wandered through this site. Just imagine how those individuals have changed one other person and so on.

Originally posted by Grommer
John Nada, in the link to your other post, you talked about marching on DC and what not. I dont think we'd have a chance.

How about a peaceful assembly, they could do nothing about that. Just imagine what they would do if everyone one who opposed them gathered outside while they were in office. They couldn't leave, they would get hungry after food supplies diminished, and I know what the power of a shower and clean clothes has over a person...

Originally posted by jrod
So ASVAT scores mean nothing after you enlist?

It's ASVAB, and not really, just a placement test to see where you could be of best use.

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
How many people who you think are interested have you brought here?

Not enough, I have gotten a few people hooked on ATS (feel like a pusher useing those words...), but not as many as needed. Trust me though, I am spreading the word.

.by your veggies and fruits from local fruit stands and small farmers and look for foods with non GMO labels...!~!

Same goes for meats or anything else, just imagine how well we could boost our own local economies by going back to mom and pop stores and farmers markets.

Ok, enough quoteing, should I punish myself for exessiveness or something.

One man with courage makes it a majority.
-Andrew Jackson

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
good points advisor and i agree with everything you say.....now for where do we buy our gas someone asked..???

we may have to do some research on that.....it may be that the global elite have got that wrapped up ...but i know this shell is rothschild and exxon is rockefeller and those are the elite of the elite .....so for now try may be Hess or some smaller names in the industry...i just dont know enuff yet...the key is for all of us to keep researching and adding things to the list and then compile it .....

a peaceful march sounds good advisor but i dont know if i have the spare time and watch out for that patriot act ....the way theyve got it written they can lock you up for protests against government policy ....that is one of the first things that has to go.....problem is people are very complacent....

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I agree with your post, but Im afraid that this has been the situation for a long time. and you are right, it's now or never.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
this country is royaly f*ked up. everyone is so frekin isolated. if i were to walk outside you can bet i wouldnt see a soul. there are houses all around me..... but wheres all the people??? are they scared to walk outside??? are they too lazy??? or mabye they rely so heavily on the warming glow of their televisions that to go outside would be pure madness! the only reason any one exits their house is so they can run and hide in their car and drive somewhere. i have a car but i prefer to walk, its just something about using my legs... makes me feel more like a human being. why is our country so materalisticly (if that not a word then i just made it a word) dependent?! the goverment focuses all of their energy to one sole purpose, get america to buy useless $hit. being materalistic only isolates people, and when that happens then the goverment can take away any and all freedoms. isolated people have no means of communication! they are so lazy and scared to go outside they will simply go with the flow. the few people who have thoughts of doing something about it are quickly detered when they flip on the fox news and learn of terrorist who could strike at any minute! every 5 minutes the media scares people into buying something or feel a certain way about things....when i was a kid i watched dateline i thought it was interesting to see them crash cars into stuff for safety test but now when i think about it they were merely using that as an advertising tool.....these kind of illusions are everywhere.....it just takes a really open minded indivual to spot them. media and big busness are hand and hand, and honestly i think its too late they just have way too much power.... = (

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
What we all need to do is put aside the squabbling of right and left. The people out there who are really pulling the strings must love the way in which the whole country is occupied with arguments over these both clearly right wing people. If there is going to be a new social movement against the society in which we live in today, then there must be room for all to be on the same mindset. If this is to happen then political mudpit must be cleaned, it is a waste of time.

There has to be a clear goal. For me it has to be peace and to remove the corrupt from the most important places in our society. Why can't there be a religion which is solely based upon human life, the human body being sacred. Why spend time worshiping some illusive and all powerful God when our fellow brothers and sisters alive with us on this rock are being exploited, tortured and killed?

There will be peace when the west ceases its endless exploitation of countries underneath. The only way that the governments and corperations are going to stop the corruption is if we show ourselves and get the truth heard. We cannot do this in an internet forum and we cannot do this if we do not unite. Put aside political squabbles, take back our world together and make it free again!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join