It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's DO something!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
[Edited on 8-4-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

What laws do they have over there to oppress people?

in every western country right now works a secret agency, with enormous powers. they are not known at all. but all i can say is when you are on there list they can totally destroy your lifes.

so any geniune people out there looking at this just beware, these agencies follow no laws and are completely hidden by the technology and resourses they have at there disposal.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   

It seems only rich slimy politicians ever make it to oval office.....

But WE put them there.

If I saw an election that was rigged pretty much beyond a doubt then I will reconsider.

The last one came close

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

If I saw an election that was rigged pretty much beyond a doubt then I will reconsider.

Amur did you not see the american 2000 election

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

What laws do they have over there to oppress people?

in every western country right now works a secret agency, with enormous powers. they are not known at all. but all i can say is when you are on there list they can totally destroy your lifes.

so any geniune people out there looking at this just beware, these agencies follow no laws and are completely hidden by the technology and resourses they have at there disposal.

If they have already destroyed your life what do you have to lose?

I have a hard time buying into this all-powerful, all knowing, all seeing shadow government bit.

I have been involved with them and the government could not hide a bear in a Zoo

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Amur did you not see the american 2000 election

I mentioned it in that post.

If I see another like it I will admit the problem is worse than I thought and I am willing to bet a lot of others will too

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
amuk i must agree with you on one point the two party system has to go and so does the attitude like my mom says ..."well its better than some places"
thats just an excuse to do nothing...as much as i love her she also has theories like if i broke my leg she would say something like.."well you could have broke your back and be paralyzed"
What good does that do for anybody..
armed revolt will end in your death so grabbing guns and starting to sniper those who you believe to be responsible will not pan out either..

ideas
1. boycott companies with known ties to the global elite.
2.come up with a list and put it here in this forum and hand this list out to friends relatives and people you know ask them to make copies of it and hand it out to others they know.
3.Stop beleiving in left or right views...this is a means of control to enslave your mind while there ramming there grand deception up your bung hole...
4. write your congressman and senators of your state and ask them to get rid of the patriot act...patriot my butt...it should be called the were gonna get rid of your personal rights so we can turn you into slaves act....
its nice to read that and agree with it , but now do it !!!
5. Pray... i dont care what you believe or what your creed is but prayer does work ...do it in silence and do it with great concentration and if you want do it with others but do it for more than several minutes a day and do it with conviction....you can make manifest in your life and in the universe powers that are so awesome it will make the nwo look like a date with little mary sunshine.....prayer works i promise...i know

continue to come up with ideas in order to expose this plan ....add to what ive said

peace
aum
om
Amin
amen
wathceroftheskies

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

If they have already destroyed your life what do you have to lose?

I have a hard time buying into this all-powerful, all knowing, all seeing shadow government bit.

I have been involved with them and the government could not hide a bear in a Zoo

i see my selve being born with a conscience(i am a roman catholic who follows christ). that means i would never do any wrong till the day i die period. the way i see it if others want to commit crimes and destroy peoples lifes, just let them, the world is going to be a worse place for not having people like me around.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
WHOA WHOA! Hold on people! First of all, this is not for bickering back and forth! That's the last thing we need!

Andy and TrueLies, you talk about the consequences of action and how our lives will be ruined if we try, but what are the consequences of inaction? Will your lives be a cake-walk, comfortable, even tolerable without action? Look and listen, evil wins when good people do NOTHING. TrueLies, you quoted the bible on let the evildoers do evil. Don't ignore the part where it says let the righteous act out their righteousness! That's me and you and all of those who don't like what's happening!

This is cheezy, but something that might calm your anxiety about the odds we're up against. Remember in the movie "A Bug's Life"? The grasshoppers were getting cocky about just kicking around the wussy ants. But the leader got pissed and told them that those puny ants outnumbered them by a thousand to one. And that if they ever figured it out, they would be in trouble! Well, the ants did, and they whooped up the grasshoppers.

If you don't like the odds, then MAKE them better! Look, if we can inform and awaken enough people, then our options open up wide about what we can do. And armed revolt wouldn't even be close to the top of the list. Our power will come from knowledge and numbers. Few of us have the knowledge, and so we need to pass it on as fast and furiously as possible. We HAVE to do this before ANYTHING else is plausible. But when we have the numbers, the masses will outnumber the elite, and we will have the power back! Then we undo what they have done!

Do you know how far humans would be today if everyone lived by the mentality of "that's just too hard" or "the odds are too great" or "it would be safer to remain like we are." ? The earth would still be flat, the moon would still be out of reach, the jews would be slaves to Germans, and Africans still slaves in this nation.

Basically just realize this. Doing something about this may cause you problems, but not doing so will too, so what do we have to lose? For our honor and for those who have died for this nation before, we NEED to DO SOMETHING! I would rather take my chances with action than with just LETTING them procede.

You complain about people being blinded and conditioned too much already, but listen to yourselves. You are too afraid to do something. You are displaying that you are victims of it right now, in this forum. Please, you don't have to go shoot anyone, or dump your family behind, but involve yourself.

The first step before anything can happen with any effectiveness is to spread the word. We need an info campaign and a BIG one. We need to collect data and resources, cite events and testimonials. Compile it and go out and show people. They won't come to us. We will go to them. The hardest part is the start. But if we get a good start, with time, it will come easier as more awaken and see, because theye will share as well.

And if we fail, then so be it. But I want to say I did something.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
We need at least a core of about 10 to gather the info. I would like to start a team. Hopefully ATS will be kind enough to let us use their resources and point us to good links and information.

I think we know what we have to do first, but I need help on brainstorming on HOW we do it. Mostly when it comes to ideas of spreading the info. Ideas for sponsors and funders for what is to be done. I need thoughts, ideas. We already know that we have to compile info and share, but I need ATS member's help to think of good ways to make this known to the public. Let's do it.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
ideas
2.come up with a list and put it here in this forum and hand this list out to friends relatives and people you know ask them to make copies of it and hand it out to others they know.
3.Stop beleiving in left or right views...this is a means of control to enslave your mind while there ramming there grand deception up your bung hole...
4. write your congressman and senators of your state and ask them to get rid of the patriot act...patriot my butt...I will do this!it should be called the were gonna get rid of your personal rights so we can turn you into slaves act....
5. Pray... i dont care what you believe or what your creed is but prayer does work ...do it in silence and do it with great concentration and if you want do it with others but do it for more than several minutes a day and do it with conviction....you can make manifest in your life and in the universe powers that are so awesome it will make the nwo look like a date with little mary sunshine.....prayer works i promise...i know

This is so awesome watcher.............. If we could come up with company names, and global elitist's then let's start digging........ Boycotting them would be a huge leap......... Business could go back to the small guys that are getting their asses whooped by franchises like wal mart......... If we can research who these corporations are that are in bed with the governemtn we can stop their funding.......

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Im not doin anything im just waiting for something to happen then ill do something.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
Im not doin anything im just waiting for something to happen then ill do something.

Waiting for something to happen?! What would it have to take? Do you know what is happening right now and has already happened? I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but just take a look around. Compare your freedoms of 20 years ago to today.

In Louisiana, police can now raid houses and arrest people without warrants! There's a little something for you to go on. Don't wait for something to bite you. Try preventing it.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
George Bush and John Kerry need to be killed thier both Skull and bones.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
i buy my gas at exxon and i am considering not buying it there anymore ...but damn they have the best premium...also standard oil and shell are some of the companies tied to the global elite
i believe shell is tied to the Rothchilds and if you can get past the idea of shape shifting lizards some of the research that David Icke has done is quite relevant and is taking from people who have done extensive research into the global elite...

i will try to come up with a list of corporations tied to the global elite and list them here and if we all get in on this will have one of compound the list and then well copy it and get it out and maybe some one here has the ability to also start a website and put this list on the boycott the new world order website !!!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Sounds like a plan...............

Ill do some researching as well...

TL

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

ideas
This may be very hard to accomplish: How would you buy gas without buying from the elites, for example.

This is a great idea. Left and right are controlled by them. I think it will take thinking out of the box, completely. Not listening to media BS. And, sorry, but organized religions may be part of the problem.

4. write your congressman and senators of your state and ask them to get rid of the patriot act...patriot my butt...it should be called the were gonna get rid of your personal rights so we can turn you into slaves act....
Prayer, meditation, getting in touch with your body and the world around you (nature). Our ability to commune with nateure was takes away from us hundreds of years ago. Think of the Native Americans and what the Europeans did to their culture---that is what happened to our ancestors. They also hoard much information from us.

It has been mentioned that the 2000 election was rigged somehow. Please be assured that it was NOT the first or last time it will happen. It happens more often that not, I will guess. And, after the "hanging chad" fiasco, we played right into their hands--getting new automated voting sysytems that are way easier to rig. I don't see voting as having a great chance of changing our countyr for the better.

Information, IMHO, has the best chance of improving our lot in regard to NWO.
That is what we are doing here, for the most part. The Internet is VAST. Skeptic Overlord has been tell us how many people visit and sign up here.
The message is getting out. I know some here are here only for entertainment, but the word is still getting out. How many people who you think are interested have you brought here?
Knowledge is power.

[Edited on 6-4-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

i buy my gas at exxon and i am considering not buying it there anymore ...but damn they have the best premium...also standard oil and shell are some of the companies tied to the global elite
i believe shell is tied to the Rothchilds and if you can get past the idea of shape shifting lizards some of the research that David Icke has done is quite relevant and is taking from people who have done extensive research into the global elite...

i will try to come up with a list of corporations tied to the global elite and list them here and if we all get in on this will have one of compound the list and then well copy it and get it out and maybe some one here has the ability to also start a website and put this list on the boycott the new world order website !!!

YES!! Now we're talking! That would be great watcher. A simple start, but that's what it takes to build up to a large force. Thank you!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join