It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's DO something!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
John Nada, in the link to your other post, you talked about marching on DC and what not. I dont think we'd have a chance. Our real hope lies in taking our sates back one by one. Screw DC, march on your own state capital and demand to have your state seceed. I think that's our only hope now. Perhaps if people in other states saw what you were doing they would catch on and do the same in their own.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grommer
John Nada, in the link to your other post, you talked about marching on DC and what not. I dont think we'd have a chance. Our real hope lies in taking our sates back one by one.

Well yeah, it wasn't a battle plan on my part but an example. I'm just trying to get the idea across.

I tell you what, I'll come up with the ideas and you'll come up with the strategies.

[edited for typo]

[Edited on 4-4-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think so far the conclusion has been that we don't have enough people or manpower to fight back right now. (I mean fight as in any method of countering them, not just with guns or anything) It seems the first step, and I think everybody would agree, is that people in this country have to be woken up. We need to help them do so, so that they can realize what's going on. If the general public gets there heads out of the sand, then the tables will have turned on those in power. They cannot afford this to happen. So our first objective should be to make SURE it happens. THEN we can come up with tons of ideas of what to do because we'll have enough people to really make an impact.

So does that make sense? Maybe we should focus on some sort of information campaign. We need to collect information, evidence and record actual events that are taking place that show our liberty fading away, and then somehow get that information to the public. From there, it will be up to God and fate whether or not people really take from it. I know there are some members here who already probably have a lot of evidence, or know where to get some. And I'm not talking about speculative stuff, but hard stuff, which trust me, there is plenty. Maybe we can get a team going possibly to collaborate to compile some kind of collection of evidence/info. Then we could contact people like Alex Jones who already has great resources and knows people from the actual FBI, CIA, military who would throw in their support. Many of them have been doing so already. We make an ally with him, and any others. We may then just have the resources and people to launch a campaign where we let people know what's going on. If this campaign is successful and people come to, THEN so many options open up on what the American people could do.

So does anyone have any ideas of how to assemble info, and then a practical and clever way to spread the word? It could be a fast or maybe slower process, but we should start some kind of effort. Speak up. If you have any other ideas on anything, still bring them up, but like I said, before they can work, we need people on our side.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
the reason they stopped it was because of how the HUMAN COLLECTIVE works. you see to control the earths population they need to control this entity, and they have come along way, and they are continuing.

one way they are trying to control the collective is with project harrp. people do not relize just how far the human race has come in understanding the human beings on all the levels they exist on.

I was thinking the same as John Nada when I read your statement about school prayer, but I decided to continue reading through it. (I recommend you do the same, John Nada.)

andy1033, your post was very thought provoking and it actually made some sense to me (an irreligious person). Without the 'collective' process you effectively eliminate relational thinking which is the only logical way to make a much needed change in our society. This type of thinking has already been applied right here in this thread. We're making a difference already!
The way to make a BIG difference relies heavily on active involvement from the outside world. Here at ATS we gather to discuss these topics and to think of solutions. We have already applied ourselves, but we must somehow find a way to get others involved. And that, my friends, is one hell of an obstacle.

It's relieving to know that you guys are willing to make a difference, and it's people like you that will ulimately lead us down the path to a better, changed America!

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
In the area of info collection here is a site that collects info on the biggest fish.

Here is the Mission of the site:

To empower citizens by providing a single, comprehensive, easy-to-use repository of information on individuals, organizations, and corporations related to the government of the United States of America.

To allow citizens to submit intelligence about government-related issues, while maintaining their anonymity. To allow members of the government a chance to participate in the process.

Even some personal details on some of these people.
This site does not always work properly which confuses me a bit considering it comes from M.I.T. If it ever ran right it would be an invaluable tool in what you are talking about doing.

Here is the link:
opengov.media.mit.edu...

Here is two quotes off the site that says it all:

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both."
- James Madison (Fourth President of the United States)

"Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the people, who have a right... an indisputable, unalienable, indefeasible, divine right to that most dreaded and envied kind of knowledge, I mean of the characters and conduct of their rulers."
- John Adams (Second President of the United States)

Anyway hope this is of some help.
Here is another site with info on where money is going in regards to elections:
www.opensecrets.org...

*edit some spelling*

[Edited on 4-4-2004 by baked]

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ok then lets start the collection of information, we have to set up some ground rules make the collection evidence as scientific and objective as possible. Once we have something that is credible even in the eyes of skeptics then an information campaign can start.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thx Bangin, for the good reply, i do not think the others fully understand what i said about this issue.

When i am talking about the collective, i am talking about the whole human collective. this is not the info we have on computers or even in our selves. this is how we are all joined together as one entity. in society we are taught that we are individuals only, which is only what the people govering us want us to think.

the peoples who run this society understand how the human collective actually works. this is the only way that a government or group could actually control the whole planets population.

so this is why they isolate people and make todays society a place where people only think of themselves.

this is why the only way you are going to save the human race is to fully understand the human collective, how we interact on higher levels and through experiences that we do not want to accept.

by the way these people have already won because there knowledge is to great and the public ignorance and isolation means that the public do not have as much power as they think.

[Edited on 4-4-2004 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Another good way to start is to get involved on the local level with politics in your home, changes will have to come from the bottom up those on top have no reason to change.

I myself have started a Libertarian Party in my hometown and am thinking of running for town council.

Write letters to the editer in your hometown

Make yourself heard

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Another good way to start is to get involved on the local level with politics in your home, changes will have to come from the bottom up those on top have no reason to change.

I myself have started a Libertarian Party in my hometown and am thinking of running for town council.

Write letters to the editer in your hometown

Make yourself heard

Wow Amuk, that's very cool. You should definitely run. You would make all of us a ATS proud. I would vote for you. Maybe I'll do something similar in my town. Maybe I'll call my party the constitutional party or something like that.

Well, I'm feeling a little encouragement from this thread so far. I pray it will develop further.

Another thought. Would we have to switch to a more secure or private form of communicating/collaborating? How safe is ATS? I bet that we are definitely vulnerable to being monitored. And if it's true, our whole effort would be botched because they'd know exactly what our plans would entail. What do ya think?

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
There are a large number of other parties out there if you look. I choose the Libertarians because they are the closest to my on beliefs, just get in touch with them and they will be happy to help you get started.

I am not worried aboiut ANYONE knowing what I am doing because I am not hiding, how can you convince anyone else to stand up if you are hiding your self?

Here is a link to the Libertarians

www.lp.org...

But they are many others just find one that believes like you do and pitch in.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I must say, I really hoped for more input and...I don't know....zeal to get something big going. It's nice to sit here and discuss discuss discuss, but how will that improve anything? Or do you people think I'm being extreme here? I don't think I am. What's happening to us is extreme. And I'm not calling for armed revolt. That would be the very very last option. But there are so many other avenues to take. Even if you don't think we can win, woulnd't you rather put up a strong stand instead of rolling over in submission or just watching it happen? I mean, if we put half as much effort into developing some plans as we do in complaining, and being worried, and merely guessing HOW and WHEN they will win, we might get something good going. Who wants to commit some time and effort? This is our livelihood, our nation and way of life. I guess though after this post, I won't ask anymore if this thread still remains stagnant.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
[Edited on 8-4-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
for a start i think people know it is to late. just look in america at the mo the armed forces and the police are training for something, what can this be.

will oneday the government do something that will create such an uproar that people will try to fight against it.

remember that when you think about the armed forces and police in america training for all this stuff behind the scenes. for all the people out there that think nothing is going on and the government are not planning anything, remmber this saying

A WEAPON UNUSED IS A USELESS WEAPON!

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
yep, the people just have woken up too late. what the elite are planning is going to happen, because they have the knowledge and power to get what they want, and another thing is they have no time table, so it just comes when it comes.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I can do something, walk into the local recruiting office and enlist. The original plan wast o finish up my degree but with all the news and rumors about more war maybe now is the time to get involved.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
i would not if i was you, the elite think nothing of the soldiers on the front line, they think they are just resourses to be used.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
As long as everyone is willing to roll over and be the governments bitch yes it will happen.

If you are not Man enough to stand up now what makes you think anyone is gonna grow any balls after it hits the fan?

All of this "its too late" and "after they take away ALL of ouir rights" bull# is just a lazy cowards way of getting out of doing ANYTHING.

If everyone wants to curl up under the bed with their thumb in their mouths and hide they deserve to be slaves.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
sooooooooo whats your plan??

When are you going to fight???
AT what time? When? Where?

Got milk?

I have already started. I VOTE and am becoming involved in the political process. I am speaking out in public and making myself heard, writing letters to the editor and so forth.

Its a start and beats hiding under the bed waiting for the NWO to come after you

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join