It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's DO something!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hey all, as I'm researching more and more, the more I see that our nation is in a critical moment. The government (whoever that REALLY is) is unraveling our constitutional rights and freedoms. They are spitting in the faces of our founding fathers, those who died throughout our history to earn or freedom, and then maintain it. They are spitting in OUR faces as well. They are getting away with it because we are no longer taught our rights and about how the government is supposed to work in our schools. New amendments and legislation are passed and hardly anyone bothers to really investigate what they even say! We blindly trust that whatever goes on, must be ok for us. So many people don't even see the impending disaster that is coming in terms of our liberty. So, this is a critical time. Our window to really stop this is shrinking fast I think, if it's not already gone. Once too much of our freedom is robbed, we will no longer have the means to stop it.

Many of us here feel this way and see it happening. It's clearly evident if you know where to look. But you know what? Most of us, including myself have just been spending time on this site discussing it, and griping about it. What good is that? Let's manifest our words and feelings into something that's going to counter the degeneration of our constitution and America as a whole. Let's organize and do something!

I've also noticed that some democrats and republicans on this site see the problems in our nation too, but they blame the opposite party. I used to do this all the time. This is symptomatic and representative of the majority of the country. We all are blaming each other. The left are threatened by those "fascist right-wing hawks" and the right can't stand the incompetence of those "tree-hugging roll-overs." But I have come to see that it's not the right that are taking over, or the left that are destroying everything. It's beyond that. We are all occupied with watching the opposite side, and criticizing them, while the real culprit is of neither side. Don't you see? Dems vs. Reps is a front! Behind the scenes are people who are neither, and don't care. They may call themselves cons or libs, but it's only a mask. If you look at the past several administrations, all, regardless of party affiliation, have yielded signs of more spending, bigger government, broadening their authority, and other threatening trends! Each of them have either been part of the NWO or have been TOLD what to do and really don't have any substantial power like we think they do. So we have all been occupied with each other, while the true guilty people are sneaking in and doing what they wish. Let's forget about Bush, Clinton, Reagan or Carter. They come and go. They're OBVIOUSLY NOT the problem! We need to come together and focus on the rightful perpetrators. We may have ideological differences, but I know we ALL want to preserve this nation. That should be MORE than enough reason to join together.

So I'm starting this thread to get some brainstorming going. Let's think on how to find out who's really pulling the strings and where. Let's find out how their methods work, so we can interrupt them. Most importantly, we need to find ways to expose those who are responsible for stealing our nation, and advertise it. We need some means to go mainstream and educate the population. Knowledge is power, and the people who aren't doing anything to preserve our constitution, are the people who don't know that there's a problem. The more people that know, the more we can do.

I'm sure there are already some means of what I'm asking for already out there, but it's not enough. Let's DO something!

And for all those who are not from America, you too need to do something, because chances are, you're in trouble as well. I know Britain is having similar problems. This is bigger than just America. Elitists around the globe are exploiting us and playing on us, so let's bite them back! And HARD!

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by SimpleTruth]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Go here for my thoughts on this. It's a shame that instead of discussing this everyone on the thread decided to act cool and say how many guns they own. Oooohh, what big men you are.

It's too late for words my friend.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
What libs and repubs fail to notice is that both parties need this political warfare to take the masses off of the real problem...THEM.

These people not only create political warfare, they create class warfare, to take the focus again off them and onto society...

They use race warfare, educational warfare, intelligence warfare..

These parties are social warmonger's!!

Notice how they don't give a # about society as a whole but will tell you just want you want to hear, and then it's back to greedy business as usual??

[Edited on 8-4-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I can understand greatly the manipulators of the Global populace. The most prominent frontier for this agenda of divide and rule, I believe, is in the United States, where the laws are very strongly in favour of the Police and law enforcement agencies. I don't really know, but in order to do something, people have to band together to accomplish something as great as changing the system. I mean millions of people will be required to support any new ideals of Government. Think of Gandhi and how he had the ability to unite millions of people, someone like that is needed.

Also, we are slaves to the monetary system, of which the elite control, making us dependent upon that monetary system. Maybe a starting point would be to boycott something that Government really supports, I think that this would be a good start for anybody.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
"Remember that credit is money."

"Think what you do when you run into debt;
you give another power over your liberty."

-- Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)
Benjamin Franklin Quotes

seekerof

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You know, you're right about one thing. Concerning those people who live outside the US, I have heard more and more on the news and news services of people around the world actually being concerned about our elections!

First was a girl featured on LINK TV. No one special, just a common woman from somewhere in S. America, and she said something to the effect of the upcoming election being very important to the people of her country.

And just the other day I heard someone in the UK talking about the outcome of our elections having bearing on his country so much that he thought they should be able to vote for the American president.

I was thinking about this on a national level soon after, and I thought that with the electorates and economies of California and New York being so influential, shouldn't people in other states have a say in the laws that they pass and the deals they broker because they set precedence for the rest of the nation to adhere?

This is just what happens when there is such an uneven distribution of weath and/or population.

Remeber the Golden Rule, "He who has the gold makes the rules!"

SimpleTruth, I could be wrong, but I take you for an upper-middle class college youth from a right-leaning Christian background. What exactly would be the approach for action that you would like to see taken? Because I'll tell you this - there are a lot of people on these boards that are ready for all out revolution, and I don't think you want that. Or do you?

RSVP,
DeltaChaos

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
[Edited on 8-4-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
I can understand greatly the manipulators of the Global populace. The most prominent frontier for this agenda of divide and rule, I believe, is in the United States, where the laws are very strongly in favour of the Police and law enforcement agencies. I don't really know, but in order to do something, people have to band together to accomplish something as great as changing the system. I mean millions of people will be required to support any new ideals of Government. Think of Gandhi and how he had the ability to unite millions of people, someone like that is needed.

Also, we are slaves to the monetary system, of which the elite control, making us dependent upon that monetary system. Maybe a starting point would be to boycott something that Government really supports, I think that this would be a good start for anybody.

Yes! Good idea. We need some researching on all sorts of major funding to these people. If we can boycott, we will cut off much of their in flow of money. A lot of this money probably powers their disinformation methods through media. They would have less influence, buying power, and bribing power to bring people under their sway.

This reminds me of something some people have already started! A private group of people are starting a new, independent currency! Actually, we could shift to this new money system. An alternative to the government printed stuff. That way, we won't be debt slaves to the elite. This is actually legal and not outlawed......(yet). Think of the doors this would open for us. We would not be wrapped around their fingers anymore. The challenge is getting a widespread use of this. But it's definitely feasible. Plus, it's already being implemented and some sellers/buyers already accept and acknowledge it. I'll try to find some info on it and give links.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Here is what you are talking about:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please people read this....

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
You know, you're right about one thing. Concerning those people who live outside the US, I have heard more and more on the news and news services of people around the world actually being concerned about our elections!

First was a girl featured on LINK TV. No one special, just a common woman from somewhere in S. America, and she said something to the effect of the upcoming election being very important to the people of her country.

And just the other day I heard someone in the UK talking about the outcome of our elections having bearing on his country so much that he thought they should be able to vote for the American president.

I was thinking about this on a national level soon after, and I thought that with the electorates and economies of California and New York being so influential, shouldn't people in other states have a say in the laws that they pass and the deals they broker because they set precedence for the rest of the nation to adhere?

This is just what happens when there is such an uneven distribution of weath and/or population.

Remeber the Golden Rule, "He who has the gold makes the rules!"

SimpleTruth, I could be wrong, but I take you for an upper-middle class college youth from a right-leaning Christian background. What exactly would be the approach for action that you would like to see taken? Because I'll tell you this - there are a lot of people on these boards that are ready for all out revolution, and I don't think you want that. Or do you?

RSVP,
DeltaChaos

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by DeltaChaos]

Delta, I'm ready for whatever's necessary. If it comes to a revolution, then so be it. It should be low on the list, but by all means, it's necessary sometimes, as history proves. Yes, you're right about my background btw.

Aside from monetary strategies, I think we need to make the masses AWARE of what's going on. We need to bypass all the mainstream media and get to them first! My primary strategy would be to get ahold of original versions of legislation from our nation when it was young, and also, from now. Compare the two, point them out, and show it people! They aren't getting it in school, or news, so WE will have to educate people. That's a start, but we need to think of ways on how to distribute this information.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Here is what you are talking about:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please people read this....

Thanks TrueLies. Yes, EVERYONE read this. This is a promising open door for the people to shed themselves of dependency on government. We need to get going on it, before the gov bans alternate currencies. Everyone seriously consider investing some in it. However, it's not going to be an effective strategy unless many people do this. The more who do this, the better. We will need to spread the word to everyone we know about this.

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by SimpleTruth]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Go here for my thoughts on this. It's a shame that instead of discussing this everyone on the thread decided to act cool and say how many guns they own. Oooohh, what big men you are.

It's too late for words my friend.

I beg to differ. It's only too late for words when people think it's useless and we have no chance. I don't think it's useless, and I know there are MANY who don't. It's only too late when I die. If I'm not dead, then I can always do something. Same with anyone else. Passiveness is what will truly beat us. So this is EXACTLY why I started this thread. Let's get something started. Let's get some things in motion.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
One thing we need to do is get BOTH the current parties out of office vote Libertarian or Independent.

If nothing else this will slow the process down long enough to give us breathing and planing room

I for one have seen enough bloodshed to last me a thousand lifetimes, I think armed revolt should be the LAST thing on the list

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I thought like that when i first got into these conspiracy stories a few years ago, i was all ready fro a revolution, and I guess if nessesary I still am. The problem as I see it is that we have no evidence besides the rambling of a few paraniod nuts, suspisious current events and laws,mixed in with theories as varied and complex as the people on this board. While most can agree something is wrong with the world, no one can effectively prove just what it is. Without any real and compeling proof, only those who are very wacthful and critical of the government will have the will to act. You can't change things with a handfull of board members, and remotely dispersed patriots.

What if there is no conspiracy, what if we start marching on the streets against simple problems and incompetent politicians? I believe that is where we must start, in the problems that can be clearly identified and fought. Against the laws that are wrong, and the leaders who care only for power. Jumping to conclusions about a secret cabal of people that may or may not exist only weakens our position.

What we need to do is inspire in people a deep sense of what freedom means, and what the future can hold if we do not protect it. A movement to redefine the American experience, the American dream. Give them an identity based on what this country is supposed to stand for, and no NWO or any other force will be able to cast the shadow of tyranny over this land, and this world.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
the liberty money is a good idea but will never be used enought to make a dent. it would de needed to be used on a huge scale and then the govt would find a way to outlaw it

i don't have any real bright ideas on how to go about educating the sheeples but, i think these questions are what need to be answered......

the sheeples need to get the info that we kooks and fanatics read on a daily basis. more people need to see the evidence of the govts out right decite. the govt hold is so strong and the sheeples so unconcerned about what is happening.......what if the 'main stream' media were to start asking serious questions? that will probably never happen but, what if? how could that be done?

i'm afraid that the AMERICAN public is so complacent, so ignorant, so uncaring, that to be passivly shown information, they would not or could not understand it. those who 'x-patriot' themselves use caselaw that is almost 100 years old. why? because that is when those questions were asked by the people. now those FACTS have been forgotten. how do you brings those FACTS back to the sheeples??

how did the sheeples get 'behind' the 1st American revolution? how about the 1st Civil war? how did the organizers of those 2 wars get the sheeples going?? i'm afraid that, now, the average sheeple is just not as caring about liberty and not as inteligent has they were back then. ( can u tell that i have an issue with the sheeples..read some of my other stuff)

if you can't get the the info to the sheeples..sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands...when action is finally taken, supporters will come out of the wood-work, so to speak. to begin action is the hardest part.... once it begins it is easy to be a follower.......

as for me..a vote for all out revolution....the 'tree needs to be shaken and quite vigorously'

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimpleTruth
I beg to differ. It's only too late for words when people think it's useless and we have no chance. I don't think it's useless, and I know there are MANY who don't. It's only too late when I die. If I'm not dead, then I can always do something. Same with anyone else. Passiveness is what will truly beat us. So this is EXACTLY why I started this thread. Let's get something started. Let's get some things in motion.

You misunderstood, I didn't say it was too late full stop, I said it was too late for words, all the protests in the world wont stop the corruption now. However, there is hope in actually taking ACTION. However, read my post in that link for why this will most likely not happen, what a shame.

P.S. This will be my 2000th post, I think about 10 of them have been good.

[Edited on 4-4-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
"Remember that credit is money."

"Think what you do when you run into debt;
you give another power over your liberty."

-- Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)
Benjamin Franklin Quotes

seekerof

Well, I've read that when the take about the money supply, they are really talking about debt. Debt is what makes the economy go. Banks are what controls the world.
It has nothing whatsoever to do with the moeny in your pocket or the money in your money market account.
I'd say a way to boycott might be to live as debt-free as possible. It is harder to control a person that does not owe money to THEM.
Look what THEY did to the country when THEY crashed the stock market in 1929

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
You see the problem is that thepeople running the show have already thought of all these things. they have ways to counter all the things that we can do. i will give you two ways on which they have done there jobs.

1) in america they have stopped people praying at school.
2) they have created a society where everyone is becoming isolated(loners in effect)

i will explain why they did both these things

they done both these things, for this reason. it has all to do with the human collective. they know that the human collective is a very strong entity which the public do not understand at all.
when you have more than one person praying or using there will to make a certain event come out a certain way, an individual has hardly any power offer the collective. where if they let people pray in schools, millions of people could in theory be praying on the same subject and could infact alter the outcome.
now you see why it is important for them to isolate people, because one person alone has virtually no power on a metaphysical level which we all belong to.

for an example of how many people can alter events, all you have to do is look at sports where you have home and away matches. when a team plays at home in front of there own fans, the team have a far greater chance of winning. this has all to do with how people come together and can actually alter the events outcome even though they have no part in it.

so the more they isolate people the weaker they become, because the people who run the show have more and more control.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I stopped reading your post andy1033 when I read that you think stopping praying in schools is a problem. Basically, and no offense, that is not a problem but a solution.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
the reason they stopped it was because of how the HUMAN COLLECTIVE works. you see to control the earths population they need to control this entity, and they have come along way, and they are continuing.

one way they are trying to control the collective is with project harrp. people do not relize just how far the human race has come in understanding the human beings on all the levels they exist on.

i can guarentee that one of the main reasons why they stopped praying in schools was to do with the collective.

"John Nada" why do you think they stopped prayer in schools and why do you think it was a solution?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join