It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Footprints On The Moon?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Check out the differences in the visors etc:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
well seen as though the photographs are fake then no they are not alien boots.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If the "alien" is from earth, most likely a Russian. After all, they beat the U.S. into space, into orbit, who says they weren't on the Far Side, laughing at the stupid Americans who try to claim first prize for the moon, while they were probably already preparing to receive their Mars-crew returning a few weeks later?

The logical alternative, is the common "it was staged in the desert"- story.

But then, i would rather believe earthlings stole the Mars Observer than some bug-eyed Humpty-Dumpty with sticks for its body and limbs....

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well I guess that NASA has then made the Aliens boots for them then since it clearly seems like the spacing in the ridges of the shoes are the same. Exactly the same in fact.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
And notice the ridge in the bottom right pic? Now that's NOT the astronaut boot design. But could this be two prints overlapping? But then this is a five ridge pattern!

The 5 ridge footprint is the one marked "not small" in yellow in my last post. A few ridges have collapsed in the large area to the right that you conveniently cropped, you can easily see their remainders in the hires scan.

So all this discussion of a twisting boot in the dust, many boot marks, overlapping footprints, dust blown over, lighter left foot, gravitational effect on the left side etc, etc, doesn't hold much water!

Good logic. Must be alien.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I've found a bigger scan of this image:

The full image can be found here or requested here.

A good article can be found here:
Jack Schmitt's Apollo 17 Suit
Photographed at the National Air and Space Museum Garber Facility in July 2004 by Ulrich Lotzmann under the guidance of Amanda Young and Bill Ayrey.

With photos of:

• EVA Gloves
    View of both gloves with palms up.

• LEVA (Lunar Extravehicular Visor Assembly)
    View of the lefthand side showing the hard, top surface containing the upper sunshade and, inside, the hinge assembly on the righthand side for the visors and side shades.

• LEVA (Lunar Extravehicular Visor Assembly) ( 237k )
    View of the front-left showing the tabs used to pull down the visors and sunshades.

• LEVA (Lunar Extravehicular Visor Assembly) ( 231k )
    View of the front-left.

View from the left-front with the protective visor down.

View from the left with the sun visor down.

View from the left-front with the sun visor down.

• LEVA (Lunar Extravehicular Visor Assembly) View from the bottom.
    (2 images)

• PGA (Pressure Garment Assembly)

• PGA (Pressure Garment Assembly) Neckring (2 images)

• PGA (Pressure Garment Assembly) Left Shoulder (2 images from different angles)

• PGA (Pressure Garment Assembly) Inner Left Arm

• PGA (Pressure Garment Assembly) Outer Right Arm

• PGA (Pressure Garment Assembly) Left Wristring

• PGA (Pressure Garment Assembly) Pressure Gauge

• PGA (Pressure Garment Assembly) Chest Fittings (3 iages, including close-ups)

• PGA (Pressure Garment Assembly) Attachment for the Lower PLSS Straps

• PGA (Pressure Garment Assembly) ILC Label

• PGA (Pressure Garment Assembly) Left Hip Area

• PGA (Pressure Garment Assembly) Pencil Pocket, Penlight Pocket, and Biomedical Injection Disk

• PGA (Pressure Garment Assembly) Left Thigh and Knee

• PGA (Pressure Garment Assembly) Cover for Pressure Relief Valve and UCTA Connector

• PGA (Pressure Garment Assembly) Right Thigh

• PGA (Pressure Garment Assembly) Right Knee

• PGA (Pressure Garment Assembly) Lower Legs

• PGA (Pressure Garment Assembly) Right Boot

• Right Lunar Boot - View from the righthand side.

• Right Lunar Boot - View from the lefthand side.

• Right Lunar Boot Sole

history.nasa.gov...

[edit on 4/12/2008 by internos]

• posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:06 AM
    link   
    Imprints:
    Clearly, the whole foot did not fully step down. It is a partial print.

"Mysterious" Astronaut:
    As somebody else said, he simply had his visor down. He looks smaller because of perspective.

Helmet differences:
    Again, the visor is down on one astronaut, but not the other. The visor itself must have some sort of flap. One visor is retracted far enough in the helmet for the separate parts to appear "invisible".

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:16 AM
    link   
    I believe this thread has been put to sleep...partial foot print and visor flipped up...enough said.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:23 AM
    link   
    This may sound a little straightforward but wouldnt the aliens taylor there own clothes? I mean it sounds most obvios unless the Apollo suit suplier had all the moon landing of 1969 fashion rights.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:57 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Monger
    So the Moon People wear boots with identical tread patterns to the Apollo astronauts? Wow, talk about coincidence!

Convergent evolution at its finest!

ok maybe not.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:03 AM
    link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
    to the second poster, you are aware the hoaxed moon landing theory has been debunked several times

Ummm no... it hasnt...
    Parts have here and there... but the theory all together, not even close to being debunked... you are aware of that arent you?
    and if you would be so kind, since you said it yourself, please, debunk it for us. Inform us of how this theory has been debunked several times. U2U me, I'm sure ill send you more info back that youve never even seen before.
    so dont be so quick to jump to conclusions.

Mike.
    -Great thread as usual. If it is indeed a different footprint, then I would have to go with a crew member as well.
    While I think we have been to the moon, the footage we all saw was so incredibly fake imo, that any of the flaws in the footage or pictures is simply due to a rushed filming job.
    Thats my 2 cents... but I do believe in bases on the moon... just never thought they were ours.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:12 AM
    link   
    its just a partial footprint... that doesn't mean there isn't a base already there...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:23 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Odessy

to the second poster, you are aware the hoaxed moon landing theory has been debunked several times

Ummm no... it hasnt...
    Parts have here and there...

Yeah, sorry but the only things about the moon landing hoax that have been debunked are the things that serious CTers never bought into anyway. Surely you do not count that worthless mythbusters attempt as a debunking do you? It is that crap that has debunked things that are not even really an issue. The things that truly reveal lies, coverups, and the possibility that we never went to the moon that I have read and seen, have never been debunked. Not even a little.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:31 AM
    link   
    thats a partial print...

how do you get a different length and width? very easy, go stand on the side of your foot. your toes wont touch the ground, the length will then obvoiusly be shorter

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:37 AM
    link   

reply to post by mikesingh

to the two posters so far in this thread:

Nonsense, utter nonsense. bullocks.

Its obvious to me from the photos that thesecond smaller print isnt really print at all of a seperate person but an area where the person stepped on their heel, and maybe do to the soil composition rocks, etc full pressure from the front part of the foot on that particular step may not have been pressured onto the ground

You are not an expert. You have very little facts to back up any of your claims in all of your posts that I have read thus far. If you don't believe in other beings troll on somewhere else.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:39 AM
    link   
    Sorry its not an alien on left.....suits are different, only one has a sun visor, but both are usng chest-positioned Haselblad large format cameras.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:53 AM
    link   

Quite right.

And the actual moon landing has been debunked several times too.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:53 AM
    link   
    Not to hijack the post but here's a great site with an enormous amount of info that I believe should be considered by our resident debunkers.Please take some time to check it out I'm reading in between checking this thread and it's chock full of great info.

Moon Base Clavius is an organization of amateurs and professionals devoted to the Apollo program and its manned exploration of the moon. Our special mission is to debunk the so-called conspiracy theories that state such a landing may never have occurred.

www.clavius.org...
    edit to add: The only reason I have posted this link is that imo this is a great thread and there's been too many off topic posts attempting to distract from the point.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by alyosha1981]

[edit on 4-12-2008 by alyosha1981]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:51 PM
    link   
    reply to post by alyosha1981

Thank you as well. That entire site proves my point. They did not address any of my issues with the whole landing story at all and yet this site is hailed as debunking the conspiracy? This will neve die until we get there on a regular basis anyway so there really is no point in arguing about it unless anyone has any home movies or self pics of them at the landing sites or anything like that.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:30 PM
    link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by Monger
    So the Moon People wear boots with identical tread patterns to the Apollo astronauts? Wow, talk about coincidence!

No! They don't! Check it out here:

Source: LunarArcheology

And notice the ridge in the bottom right pic? Now that's NOT the astronaut boot design. But could this be two prints overlapping? But then this is a five ridge pattern!

So all this discussion of a twisting boot in the dust, many boot marks, overlapping footprints, dust blown over, lighter left foot, gravitational effect on the left side etc, etc, doesn't hold much water!

And what's more, there seem to be not two, but three types of footprints! Wow! No equipment standardization at NASA, what?

Cheers!

Although I don't believe this has anything to do with aliens, these footprints don't look the same at all.

First, the nine ridge print has a pattern of "triangular" raised ridge pattern all the way across with a consistant angle. You can tell by the shadowing. There is nothing there that shows that this pattern is anything like the other two.

The second seven ridge pattern is completely different. To those saying this is a partial print and a result of stepping on the side of the foot, why is there an outline on both sides of the print instead of an incomplete pattern on one side where the side of the foot didn't touch the ground? The heel of that print is clearly outlined on both sides and is also clearly much smaller than the first print. That print looks complete to me, otherwise, there would not be an outline on both sides of the print. Also, the ridge pattern is different. There is nothing triangular about that pattern in any way. The "valleys" of the print are flat as are the raised part of the pattern. This does not exist in the first print. These two prints did not come from the same boot in relation to both size and pattern.

The third five ridge pattern looks more like a tire to me. It is kind of similar to the seven ridge, but the valleys of the print are more narrow and the raised parts are longer. This print also appears to be curved. The left side of the print is not at the same angle as the rest of it, kind of like it was turning. It could be the result of an illusion based on an elevation change, but would the print still look like this across an elevation change? It looks wider than the other two especially the seven ridge pattern and this one too has no resemblance to the first print's triangular raised ridge pattern.

In my opinion, all three of these prints are from different sources. Prints one and two are most definitely not the same in any way, shape or form. I believe print three looks more like a tire imprint, but even if it was a boot, it doesn't look enough like the second and looks nothing like the first. I don't think aliens have anything to do with this at all though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join