It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 things you'd do if you could become Invisible

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Optix
Also it would be hard to not abuse the power for personal wealth. If i had the inclination to steal i would do it Robin Hood style. And randomly leave money to people that really need it. I would not try to communicate with them. It would freak them out.
OR you could haunt people that are bad( kinda like the scrooge) and make people change their ways.

cool post though OP

Even though I don't like the idea of stealing, a Robin Hood-like theft of money from over-paid CEOs to be distributed to the poor wouldn't be a bad idea. I'd probably start over at OPEC. Money would be donated to research for alternate-energy and for various illnesses.

[edit on 12/5/2008 by Andre Neves]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
the first four things I would do would help the world be a better place. Perhaps in the eyes of God, I would be considered Divine.

The fifth thing I would do, would completely undo any good standing I would have achieved morally.

With such a power, and being human, don't lie..... you all would do it too.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hmm... Interesting idea.

1. Haunt people I don't like. Could you imagine? Or even better, when Bush or Palin is giving a speech, start to tickle them, and talk in their ear, distract them! Or Obama, could you imagine if you went up to him when he was giving his State of the Union Address and say "Yo man got any chicken? Waaaazzzuuuppp!" And see if he doesn't let fly the curse words.

2. Harass my little sister. Make her go crazy. Then when she thinks some one is out to get her write "Red Rum" on her door and laugh as she runs out of the house screaming.

3. Find my b/f and g/f and see just how weird it would be...

4. Go to every Patriots game for free and go on the field. Why? "And Farve is back to pass, he trips again! The Patriots lead the NFL with sacks at over a hundred in just the first nine games!" I may hurt after tripping some of those big guys but it would be fun to see the Patriots win them all, INCLUDING the Super Bowl. And see just how big Brady and Moss are, mmm.

5. Haunt the Vatican as the Virgin Mary. Could you imagine? The Pope going out there "Uh, the Virgin Mary says to uh, allow gay marriage and to stop the genocide of Africans by allowing condoms in." Whack him on the back of the head so he loses his hat. "And to allow female priests. Any thing else?"

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Andre Neves

Sorry...I just couldn't resist that one

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for my 5 things to do whilst invisible...

1: Hang around the corridors of Westminister and poke MP Jacqui Smith in the eye every time she made a stupid policy (which would take up most of my time I guess)

2: Sneak into all the nuclear weapons installations world-wide and replace the warheads with cream buns

3: Break into the Tower of London and try on the crown for size
...all hail King Wolfie!

4: Eat nothing but re-re-re-refried mexican beans for a week prior to Pres. Elect Obamas Inaugaration and then stand right behind him on the day and be loudly flatulent

5: Be an invisible guardian angel to bullied schoolkids

[edit on 5-12-2008 by citizen smith]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I would visit Washington, remove every trace of every law, and executive order that impinges on The Constitution.

I would attend Bilderberger conferences with my invisible camcorder and post the discussions on the web.

I would locate and publish all free energy devices on the web.

I would learn to send money by wire, and then redistribute wealth from the modern day 'Robber Barons' to the most needy charities around the world.

Finally, I would turn my attention to those who are poisoning our food and water supplies!

For the cynics out there, I started out with nothing, and just like 'Seasick Steve' I've still got most of it left. To leave the world a better place would be all the reward a decent person could possibly wish for.

Just a dream you understand,

Regards,

Horsegiver.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
1. Become invisible and get money....become visible and waste it.

2. Go to a Denise Milani photo shoot and cause her to have a costume malfunction.

3. Become invisible and get money...become visible and waste it.

4. Sneak in to the oval office, rearrange the furniture and replace the paintings with Fathead wall posters.

5. Become invisible and get money...become visible and waste it.

Did I mention Denise Milani? Ummmmm....

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Anyone i suspected , that beat their child's , wifes or animals would see a bat , going in their direction , and then would look like fools claiming they were attacked by a magical flying bat.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

If it was a device that enabled the invisibility, I'd first test it thoroughly for faults under a variety of conditions. Heat, cold, dust, sand, rain, snow, etc. Then, I'd find a way to also conceal a camera/camcorder along with my own personal invisibility.

Then, I come here to ATS and poll users as to all the most sought after (secret, restricted, off-limits, classified, etc.) places they'd like to see.

If I was successful in concealing the camera along with myself, I'd bring back footage of all the top places that were chosen. Many would scream fake as expected. So...

I'd find a way build (or we would all collectively design and build) some kind of 'sealed' or tamper-resistant camera so that none of the footage inside could be altered to help prove the footage captured was indeed real. I've always wished that there was some sort of standard that could be adhered to for UFO footage from cameras modified to be tamper-resisitant for just that purpose to help validate UFO footage.

Of course, I'd need to 'make some withdrawals' from certain places to help fund our 'research'. But, I would enjoy exposing the most secretive places people know of and share the footage. And, perhaps discover other places and things along the way that virtually no one knows about and share footage of those places too.

That's the fantasy I suppose.

However, if this kind of invisibility really were a reality, maybe most (like me) would also consider keeping a lower profile.

As previously stated; Invisibility by no means guarantees invincibility.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

1). I would go to Goerge W. Bush speech and as he's talking slap him in the face.

2). Sleep on white house bed.

3). Stalk Jessica Alba

4). See what Obamas really up too.

5). Go into Pentagon to see Eagle Eye machine IRL.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dracodie
Anyone i suspected , that beat their child's , wifes or animals would see a bat , going in their direction , and then would look like fools claiming they were attacked by a magical flying bat.

"I swear, the back came after me detective"

LoL

BTW, where in Portugal?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
1. Make a little flying saucer and run around Westminster with it.

2. Sneak into Buckingham Palace and "pee" in the Queens bed.

3. Sneak into David Rockefellers house, wait till he opens his safe, grab the stash and then take a "dump" in his bed.

4. Fondle Jennifer Connelys boobies.

5. I would reserve this slot until after I've read Mr Rockeffellers documents.
or just do number 4 again.

Silly but fun..

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Optix
First off, just because you are invisible does not mean you are getting into high secured areas, such as Area 51 and the Pentagon. There are check points that measure weight, movement lasers, motion detectors, guard dogs, eye scans, palm prints and others, such as pheromone detection, so fantasies about that will not come to fruition. I kinda chuckle at that idea.

Check points that measure weight will detect you, but since you would be invisible, they'd probably think that it's a problem with the machine. Same with infra-red motion detectors (i'm assuming that you still give off IR radiation, but, being invisible, radiation from behind you goes right through to the front). Pheromone detectors are highly unlikely and prone to error. Guard dogs would be a real problem (being much better at distinguishing subtly different smells than current technology; machines can detect compounds in quantities as small as a dog can, but that's just detecting compounds. Good for finding bombs and drugs, bad for identifying people). Lasers would not be a problem, since you're invisible, they'd go right through (assuming you are see-through in infra-red. Nobody uses visible lasers). Eye scans and palm prints and other biometrics wouldn't be a problem; you'd just wait until someone with clearance uses it, and follow them in.

Most less secure government facilities make due with a policeman or two and a metal detector.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I would go at night to the paperwork section and

1. Audit the Fed all of them! esp of New York!

2. I would set free all the animals in cages being tested on for make up & Military science etc.

3. Let most of the monkeys free in most zoo's just for the fun of it, if they could survive in that geographic location.

4. Go to the highest Mason meeting possible, watch observe and remember.

5. Get the passwords for lots of Email addresses of the real baddies, and mass mail the contents simultaneously on one day.

6. Steal the Nuclear football in plane view of the press and throw it in a river!

7. Spend a Night in Buckingham palace and see if they really do shapeshift!

8. Really really out doo Bankski! 30 ft secrets on side of House of parliment, after spending some time in chequers listening.

9. Learn the codes for many safes for the rich that profit from murder, organised crime and modern slavery. Give the contents to those they took from.

10. Torment Bush and rumsfield after retirement so they know what it was like to be placed in Gauntamino bay, or in Abu Graib and speak endlessly in their ears, trip them up, squeeze their bits till they went insane.

I could go on forever on this couldn't we all, but I think the best use of this ability would be to tickle all the sad people I saw and tell them random jokes in their ears, and offer words of encouragement, make them think God is telling them to give up the booze or drugs, or get better, or be strong, or have strength to walk away from a violent relationship, to smile.

Oh and of course on an ego level visit lots of ex lovers to see if I was better than their current one! lol, and when they had finished the dirty deed rate him out loud and leave lol.

Elf.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Good to find a compatriot here , im from barreiro

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dracodie

Good to find a compatriot here , im from barreiro

Loule next to Quarteira & Faro in Algarve. In New Jersey, USA though.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I cant wait to get out of this infestated by pacified fools country , day by day this country is turning into a s#@t hole.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Am I the only one that would go onboard the space shuttle? I thought this was a MOST EXCELLENT answer to this fun thread.
I just can't believe no one else thinks a flight into space and seeing our orb from that perspective wouldn't be the coolest thing...

I like some of the answers others have posted particularly the Bildeberg meetings and Rockefeller documents one...

The sex ones are kinda oookey as I said in my first post but some of you are downright perverted as all 5 of yours relates to sex in some way.. SEEK HELP SICKOS! LOL I know its a fun thread and it's all in fun but some more REAL answers would be cool to read...

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
1. Take a shower
2. Go to area 51
3. Sit next to a business guy on the train and lay some nasty farts.
4. Drive a car on the highway and scare the crap out of people.
5. Number 5 is just not moral, so I will not put that one.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I was thinking,

If you had tatoo's already would they be invisible too?

Now that could be some fun indeed.

Elf.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I was going to post this the other day, but couldn't log in, and she's changed her pic since, but I'd still do it....

If I were invisible - I'd go to GamerGal's house.

[edit on 9-12-2008 by Crastney]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join