It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP going crazy: Past few hours! What's going on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
During the past few hours, HAARP is showing erratic activity, and this is seen in the geomagnetic disturbance of the entire planet. Something's up.

Link above shows this activity. Do you see the erratic pattern, from the "normal" state?
-----------

Also, check this out:
www.n3kl.org...

The bottom left graph is the magnetic field of the Earth. The only time this would happen before, is when X-rays from the sun (sun spots) were bombarding the planet right BEFORE the magnetic field went crazy.

However, on the same link, on the top left corner box you can see that the X-rays are absolutely calm, so the effect must be Earth-based, generated right here at home.

Once again, something's going on. I'll keep watch and report any new "developments" if there are any.

EDIT: By the way, to generate this kind of effect on our geomagnetic field, requires HUGE amounts of power, which is why only the SUN could trigger this before. This is what makes me so confused, who has this kind of power, and what are they doing?

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
ive heard that the earth is going to flip poles or something, maybe its closer then we thought.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterofpuppets
ive heard that the earth is going to flip poles or something, maybe its closer then we thought.

That was the first thing that popped into my mind, if the magnetic field is disturbed enough, chaotic results may happen, including a pole shift. I cannot say at this time what this disturbance is, whether it is of any threat to anyone, but it is definitely weird! If it continues to get worse, then we might have to "brace for impact". We'll see though...

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Could that be caused by weapons tesing?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
Could that be caused by weapons tesing?

One would have to ask, what sort of weapons anyway? Obviously not "mainstream" weapons then. Would a nuke disturb the geomagnetic field? Perhaps in the immediate surrounding area, but I don't think the entire planet would feel it, though I don't know.

If you look at the first link, it seems like it may be getting back to normal, and this was just a temporary effect, whatever it was. But I cannot say that for certain, it could be a test run before the "show" as well... we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Wonder if it may have anything to do with that major earthquake that is pedicted to slam somewhere in California witin the next 5 months? Could be coming sooner than we know!

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Interesting site here on man made devices disturbing electromagnetic fields and a corresponding increase in earthquakes.

As part of the secret 1974 Vladivostok U.S. - Soviet artificial global warming agreement, the U.S. began 30 hertz ELF transmissions from a site in the Pacific Northwest in Washington. Coincidentally with the increase in Soviet and U.S. ELF transmissions during 1980, was a sharp increase in earthquakes around the world. The 1/30/81 WASHINGTON POST reported: "The world sustained 71 significant earthquakes during 1980, up from 56 the previous year, and the world death toll climbed to 7,140, five times the 1979 figure, the U.S. Geological Survey said."

The incidence of ELF signals associated with earthquakes are continuing. The 3/29/92 WASHINGTON TIMES reported: "Satellites and ground sensors detected mysterious radio waves or related electrical and magnetic activity before major earthquakes in Southern California during 1986-87, Armenia in 1988, and Japan and Northern California in 1989." An Athens University physicist observed electromagnetic signals in six out of seven...quakes in Greece over several years.

www.downunderwebsites.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
www.n3kl.org...

Check it out, our geomagnetic field is going haywire! But what does it all mean, Basil!

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Check it out, our geomagnetic field is going haywire! But what does it all mean, Basil!

HOly CRAP! WE GONNA DIEEEEE!!!!

Just jk. Seriously though what could cause such a disturbance?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Sorry this can not happen, the moon keeps it from happening. The last time the earth shifted was when the desert is africa became a desert. It was a forest. The moon had dropped and it caused the shift by not even a full degree.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I nuke can be felt across the globe...maybe not us personally but as far a s a seismograph goes. I know that when earth mover place the explosives they need to contact the proper countries to let them know they will be using them.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I dont believe in that stuff but its funny to see it anyway:

Check out: 20040311
...mind control

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
www.n3kl.org...

Looks like the "Electron Flux" took a dive too, same time as the geomagnetic field. Planetary K Index went up a high degree. Makes you wonder

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Over the next five days solar flux values should stay between 110-115. The planetary A index for April 2-6 is predicted to be 8, 8, 20, 20 and 35. The predicted rise in geomagnetic activity is because of a possible solar wind for Sunday, April 4. Today, April 2, there is a slight chance of the earth's magnetic field being hit by a coronal mass ejection.
www.eham.net...

I think this is what is going on.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Has anybody seen the info on the japanese earthquake? is it connected?

news.google.com...://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news%3Fpid%3D10000101%26sid%3Dae358jj7SI1I%26refer%3Djapan

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I didn't hear that the poles would flip, I heard the Earth will slow its spin until it stops, then eventually turn and go the opposite way (thus making East-West and West-East).

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The sun isn't the only part of our system going wacko.

The moon tonight over San Antonio, Texas sported a doubled halo rainbow. I took pictures of it with my digital, but did not have sufficient zoom capabilities to get a photo sufficient enough to upload and show everyone. Drat!

I am familiar with rings around the moon, commonly seen on cold nights, when the air aloft is loaded with ice particles. Never have seen this particular formation. Quite odd.

Also, what is a bakeout, at the NOAA pages linked above on solar pictures?

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by radstar
The moon tonight over San Antonio, Texas sported a doubled halo rainbow.

It's funny you mentioned this. I was just commenting on the very same thing while driving to the store. I'm in Austin, btw. I'll take a couple pics and see how well they show up.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
If you check the noaa site again it seems to have stopped.
Now how long before something happens? I hear they can stop the flow of water through the atmosphere and then dump it heavily in some area doing these things.

www.n3kl.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
something else to look at are the 'fieballs' over austriala and japanese sientists. has something to do with em weapons...damn i can't find the links... also look at the 'bright sky' weapon project..i think they are the same.
humans have started to get involved in weapons that are using energies that are messing with the earth energy......hmmmmm..make one think...

top topics

join