The Law of Nature and Creative Knowledge

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If we do not construct a universal spiritual belief system to live within, there will always be division. Why?

Because people will seek like minded/spiritual people to live with.

This is not necessarily bad. Why?

Because the different factions of spiritual belief can withhold judgement to other factions. Therefore there will always be

division.

In this context humanity will only come together if a cause great enough demanded it.

We would then have to come together within this paradigm withholding judgement to address the cause successfuly.

Afterwards, we would go back to division amongst the factions. Why?

Because we still have different spiritual belief structures.

It comes down to whether or not we wish to come together as humanity.

Why would we want to do such a thing, when we can have different spiritual belief structures and still come together for a great

cause successfully, and later return to our spiritual belief structures?

The only reason I can think of is that we would always be strong. As strong as we can be to succeed in a great cause.

Do we want this?

It would be preferable, but not necessary to the experience of life containing spirituality belief. It can work either way.

Divisional spirituality belief systems would work IF and ONLY IF we always withhold judgment through infinite time. If not, then war and fighting amongst ourselves will incur due to the division where judgement is not withheld.

So why not realize this? Why not realize that belief is just that, belief where we can choose anything to believe. And create a universal spiritual belief structure therefore alleviating division, and therefore stopping future chaos (amongst divisions) down the road?

Because everyone would have the same spiritual belief system. Why is that bad?

Because people would feel there is no truth left to explore in the spiritual belief structure.

Here is where I do guess work. I think that the changing of the ages will bring new spiritual truth. I believe 2012 to be this exactly. I also think that after a transition has occurred, no more natural spiritual truth can be learned. We ultimately add truth to our spiritual belief through the knowledge gained through the "life" experience. Therefore spirituality should always be advancing and changing. Therefore different perceptions by different individuals can lead to differences in the spiritual belief structure. This would undermine the universal spiritual belief structure.This is why after a trasitional period (2012) we will decide as one the new additions stemming from higher energies (allowed by transitional period) to our universal spiritual belief structure. This means just as finding that that the universal spirituality belief structure was indeed the prefferable path, so to would we find the new additions. It would be a time of great learning. We would have to explore the new energy provided with the natural transition as long as we needed to, where we decide that the time of learning the new spiritual additions have been fully learned. After this, we would proceed to seek knowledge retaining the additional additions to our universal spirituality belief structure to further individualize us. We must always have individualization or there would be no incentive to experience if experience is the same for all. As long as we remember we are the same on the basic level of spirituality, no conflict would absolve from knowledge.

Do people like to be different?

Does this somehow make them more of an individual?

It does, because they are different.

But they wouldn't be different.

We would all have the same spiritual belief structure allowing permanent oneness amongst ourselves.

But in the physical world around us, there is always new truth to experience, and thus be different.

And thus, individualizing every person depending on the pursuits in their "life" experience.

Can knowledge that creates individuality bring chaos?

No. Why?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Because if we all followed the universal spiritual belief structure then it would act as a code of ethics in decision making with the knowledge gained through the "life" experience.We would realize that even though we are individualized retaining our own responsibility for such individualization, we are still the same on one basic level.

The universal spirituality belief structure.

There is a flaw to this. And the flaw happens time and time again. I believe this flaw to be a paradox. The paradox is good and evil, order and chaos. I think that because there is always a paradox, this gives us the reason to experience "life" and understand the paradox. Once the paradox has been understood, another arises. And thus, the cycle continues on and on until the end of time.

The flaw is this:

This
"As long as we remember we are the same on the basic level of spirituality, no conflict would absolve from knowledge."

Is the same as this
"Because the different factions of spiritual belief can withhold judgement to other factions."

It is only on a different level of understanding chaos and order. Every system seeks chaos. The NWO is the current chaos we are running towards. We will learn the chaos by understanding the paradox. The paradox is "Because the different factions of spiritual belief can withhold judgement to other factions." Because we realize we can take a different route. Division = chaos. Oneness = rder.

The chaos afterwards that we will have to battle with years and years down the road with is thus: Knowledge = Spirituality.

Life = Spirituality. They are synonymous. You begin to realize that anything learned IS spirituality. Therefore if we wish to seek oneness through infinite time, then there will be no individualization amongst people. Because all knowledge sought and learned will eventually add to spirituality. Therefore everyone will be the same. But maybe I cannot understand this with my current knowledge. Maybe, when we get to this different time, there will be something more that we do not have now that individualizes us. That would be great indeed. Because I cannot comprehend all people being the same if we seek to ensure order. I cannot like that with my current knowledge.Everything follows order to chaos from macro to micro.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

We must always have individualization or there would be no incentive to experience if experience is the same for all. As long as we remember we are the same on the basic level of spirituality, no conflict would absolve from knowledge.

in a nut shell you are expressing -

- "we must see each other as one, I as you and you as me in togetherness" as a form of universal spiritual awakening.

- "not to be subjective to discriminate against the difference in experience, and to respect our own uniqueness."

I think the latter will always happen to a certain extent, but I agree with oneness. There are also already so many spiritual beliefs that adhere to this. to see it on a more grand scale its possible, but there would have to be an epic event of some sort (your 2012) to cause the paradigm shift.

but* I will also say calling it a "structure" would only complicate things. It would seem like any other authority from a dogma - spiritual awakening on this scale would have to be emergent from the personal experience - it could not be something doctrinal.

*so if it in the end just comes down to experience, - I would say, that it would have to be one hell of a cause or voice to unite such awareness.

join