It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased reptilian urges? Including various visions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
For the longest time now i have had an increase of urges from my previous life.

Whether these are psychic instincts or not i am uncertain.

I can feel what seems to be a tail that isn't really there, which makes it really uncomfortable to sit down on regular chairs.

---The Story that goes with this, one that i feel may not be fiction---

My mind has been extremely active with very powerful images of my past life, set on what appears to be another Earth like planet with a redish sky, that becomes clear at night.

While on the plains life seems to be mid-evil times, city life is very advanced. Extremely fast cars, nanotechnology, warp gates taking you to various places rather then air travel.

The race on this planet is mostly reptilian, different clans have various changes in looks, but nothing to extreme.

We seem to have a type of police force, yet city life is very peaceful with not much crime. Plains life is quite different, fighting with exceptionally powerful weapons, monsters that resemble modern descriptions of demons, warfare and just plan hell.

I don't know to much about this other life or body of mine and its powers, yet there are tiger-like stripes through-out my scales. These stripes change color to reflect mood, yet i know they serve other purposes.

I always seem to have this very powerful sword around my back. One that i have begun to believe still physically exists. This blade only listens to me, i think through DNA recognition. It feels light as a feather to me, and others who try cannot wield it.

The interesting thing to note about this sword, is its ability to transform. All i say is a special word, or even just think of that word strongly enough, and it transforms into a new stage. Each stage of the sword harnesses more and more spiritual energy. A total of 6 stages, the 6th and final being a last resort. It pretty much brings out whatever psychic capabilities i have to the fullest in an instant.

Whoever crafted this sword knew how to mix technology and spiritual powers. I can feel that i have a very high ranking among my clan members, of which there seem to be few. I can also feel this sword is part of a set of 3 blades.

---The Urges---

-An occasional short temper, this has increased, but i never lash out at anyone.

-Hunger has begun to increase, i feel that i need to eat more to balance the energy i use very frequently on the lower astrals.

-Increased urge to research Psychic claims, and cases of paranormal occurrences where it has been deemed dangerous.

-Intense focus, strong ability to listen to others problems and try to help out.

-A wish to help as many as i can.

I know this post sounds rather odd, but i guess that's just how i write. Please be kind, im well aware i will get odd reactions from this post.

BTW, if a mod thinks this should be within The Gray Area or The Skunk Works, please feel free to move it there. I am still getting used ATS, and it will take me some time to find my place here.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by DriftNinja]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I think I know you. Ninety nine percent of ATS will not understand what youre saying, simply explaining it away as an overactive imagination or mental health issues. Doubt is an often used tool for demons. In any case, it would be hard to explain how I know of the things you are speaking of personally and have been to the planet you mentioned.

The sword you mentioned is interesting to me. My power is a form of alchemy, more specifically transmutation. Most nights in the dreamtime I am either engaging in battle in other realms, travelling around to various dimensions, or remembering past and future. I can materialize objects in the dreamtime by simply speaking the name of that which I am attempting to create. Typically this is elements, used in battle, but also consists of creating weapons for others and myself. Last night I was in a test zone, where I created two swords I had never made before. One I called the sword of light, and the other the sword of truth. I was wondering if you remember any specific names of anything from your experiences, especially your family name or rank.

Are you a member of the army of light as well, or just a warrior for good? I was formerly a captain of the thirteenth, but when the war comes to full strength out in the open here on earth I will officially be a general. When that time comes the gateways will once again open all over this planet, bringing together the two worlds that were once one but were separated in time.

The "symptoms" you described are a part of a larger awakening currently in full procession. I have been feeling the same things, especially recently. It will not be long before more energy is able to sift through, and existence returns to its original divine state.

By the way, from the sound of it it sounds like you have a sword which contains a soul. This happens often with more powerful warriors, and the result is that the sword will not respond to anyone besides you as the sword only agrees to be wielded by you.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by quetzalcoatl13
Are you a member of the army of light as well, or just a warrior for good? I was formerly a captain of the thirteenth, but when the war comes to full strength out in the open here on earth I will officially be a general. When that time comes the gateways will once again open all over this planet, bringing together the two worlds that were once one but were separated in time.

I am unsure if i am a direct part of the war, or if i am a lone warrior. My sword is so powerful that i prefer to fight alone, as i need a lot of area to bring out that massive energy safely. My goal is to help people, if i can somehow put an end to the fighting, the pathetic bickering between different races, etc, i will.

I know that this sword can heal if used a certain way as well. Maybe there is a stronger reason that i was given such a powerful blade. I have been sought after by demons attempting to gain control of me, and use the swords powers for evil.

The situation is so confusing right now that i remain a lone warrior, until i understand what is going on well enough, and who exactly i am fighting.

Some people think all reptilians are bad... i guess maybe I'm determined to prove that aspect of thinking wrong at the same time.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
There is a thread here from someone who has had a relationship with a reptilian....it is all bad, sorry. They are right bastards mostly and very manipulative. I will see if I can find it and quote from it. Yes every rep i have met reckons they are big on working for the light, while they rob, steal, manipulate and destroy people. Charming characters!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Here it is:
"Based on my experience:
Look for behavior outside even the most basic norms of cooperative co-existence.
Uncanny psychic behavior.
Awe inspiring self-centered displays - always with a thin coat of self-sacrifice.
Maintain relationships with people around them on one to one basis, keeping the people around them from discovering the conflicting data they're being fed.
Unbelievable levels of interpersonal manipulation, control seeking, and competitiveness.
Generally polar/extreme approach. i.e. sex or anger are the predominant paradigms.
Social behavior that seems to lack any empathy what-so-ever. Because of the psychic abilities they will argue that they're intensely empathetic.
Opposite behavior? saying what you should be saying, doing something you asked not to, 2 seconds after, not doing somthing you requested as small as "please blink" or whatever.
Basically, they will function like a disease in your life.
Steer clear if you can - I haven't seen one change yet (well, not longer than it serves their purposes

Actually, "The Invasion" doesn't sound very different than the truth... just wait n see... "

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DriftNinja

So, to recap, while you reps think you are just fabulous, others consider you are something else altogether. You see, you get a real high, a big buzz, from shocking people. So you aim to do that as it is like a drug to you. You never think for one millisecond how you are traumatizing people by shocking them, just what ahigh you are getting. I have never met such bad people in my life as reptilians and yet they feel they are sitting on the right hand of God! Laugh!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
So you assume simply because another thread says that all reptilians are bad that they must be. Its an unfair generalization from my point of view. I have met many reptilians who seek to only control others and spread fear and hate. I have also met those who are ashamed of how their brethren interact with the universe, and seek to stop them. I am one of the latter. I suspect the OP is as well.

Your generalization is faulty because it groups all of one species to the actions of a part. Im sure you would agree that there are many humans on this planet who are evil, and many more who arent necessarily evil but are complacent to the suffering of others. Would you so quickly group all humans in with the ones who are hateful and destructive? If the elders thought this way there would be no reason to help the people of this planet. We would have simply walked away.

Also, the demons (evil reptilians) that I have met dont have any confusion as to what they serve. Some will pretend to be part of the light, but their actions are always a clear sign of what they desire. In my opinion it is a better idea to view the actions of an individual as telling of only that individual, rather than the whole species.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
Here it is:
"Based on my experience:
Look for behavior outside even the most basic norms of cooperative co-existence.
Awe inspiring self-centered displays - always with a thin coat of self-sacrifice.
Maintain relationships with people around them on one to one basis, keeping the people around them from discovering the conflicting data they're being fed.
Unbelievable levels of interpersonal manipulation, control seeking, and competitiveness.
Generally polar/extreme approach. i.e. sex or anger are the predominant paradigms.
Social behavior that seems to lack any empathy what-so-ever. Because of the psychic abilities they will argue that they're intensely empathetic.
Opposite behavior? saying what you should be saying, doing something you asked not to, 2 seconds after, not doing somthing you requested as small as "please blink" or whatever.
Steer clear if you can - I haven't seen one change yet (well, not longer than it serves their purposes

Actually, "The Invasion" doesn't sound very different than the truth... just wait n see... "

I suppose maybe my race is slightly different. It seems mixed with something. Other then tigers of this world, i am fairly certain there is no known alien race with tiger-like stripes on their scales, including ones that change color.

In anything i do, i have always been one to be the oddball. I feel different from regular society, almost completely different. I can rarely function under normal occurrences without my mind wandering into my past life. Distracting me, causing me to potentially screw up in something i am doing.

Lots of what you just posted relates to me and its really freaking creepy. I have yet to fully understand myself, however, all i want to do in life is help people. If others are happy, then it puts a smile on my face. I guess maybe what i am trying to do, is despite being reptilian, go against the norm and break the chain that many such as yourself seem to view, while i am not offended by your post, i do understand the reason you posted.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by DriftNinja]

Also, the demons (evil reptilians) that I have met dont have any confusion as to what they serve. Some will pretend to be part of the light, but their actions are always a clear sign of what they desire. In my opinion it is a better idea to view the actions of an individual as telling of only that individual, rather than the whole species.

Thank you, that is exactly the point i am trying to make. Never judge a person by looks or race, only as an individual.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Guys? Maybe you can help me with something. About a month ago (thereabouts anyway) I had a very vivid dream about a reptilian. We rode his bike all over and it was here which makes me wonder for two reasons. One, I'm quite simply not the type and too old (soul-wise) for that sort of thing anyway. Two, it's cold up here so wouldn't a reptilian need more than a leather jacket, as he was wearing?

He was affectionate but not sexual, which was right because I'm celibate and have been for many years - yes, of my own choosing. He was witty, affable, intelligent, humorous and I felt like I had known him always. But I don't miss him so ... I just don't know what to make of it. It wasn't long, maybe a week or so, after I had this dream that I found this site.

Never before have I had any such dream. Any insight? What are you reptilians up to? Why did someone visit me?

Some small background on me, if it helps: I was first "identified" by a secret service agent here who told me that I am a witch and did I know it. lol (I'm serious though) I am a healer and one of the first souls created. I have spent a long time as a Native American, probably Hopi/Shoshone. I'm now displaying shamanic qualities (again?). My healing powers have increased substantially recently and I am finding myself pulling away from society so that I can prepare for something huge. I find myself increasingly entering a state of bliss but having "peaceful angst" attacks periodically throughout the day - this in its eighth day now.

But why the visit?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

But why the visit?

Well, i have not known much about my reptilian self for to long, however, it may be that he was trying to show you something, or at least remind you of good times. Its possible he could be a guide of some sort. Do you remember any details about his looks? Any definitive stuff. I know reptilians who tend to fancy leather jackets. I honestly don't know what it is, I'm fine with a simple vest and jeans.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I don't recall anything specific except that he was .. reptilian. My picture of him has faded somewhat already. I don't recall any tail. He was just so very genuine. He had a really good heart, I could see that clearly. I was wondering at the time because I'd heard it said so often that reptilians were cruel and vicious and not to be trusted. I didn't find that to be the case at all.

Remind me? I don't understand. I've never been with bikers in any way, not that there's any particular aversion to them. It just hasn't happened. I'm not fond of motorcycles in any case. Never had an attraction to them.

I suppose ... maybe from some distant past. My (clairvoyant) daughter told me that I used to have the Eye of Horus all over my back. Like someone had tattooed them all over it. That's obviously for protection. They aren't there anymore though. I've spent the past four years working out all my past life issues so that I can help us all forward into our future. Apparently I didn't have to come back at all but thought I'd correct some things I wasn't happy with. You can be sure I won't do that again. I'm so tired already and I'm only halfway through my life at this point.

I have read that reptilians don't like clothes because of some spikes or something on their backs. But do you know if there are different races of reps? I mean, this guy had no tail and one of you up there said you do. Or was I just not aware of it? I have to ask because I don't know! I'm not trying to catch anyone out or cast aspersions. It annoys me when people do that. There is just too much we don't understand to spend our time picking nits.

I'm grateful for your help. Any and all words are welcome! If you don't want to put your thoughts here, feel free to U2U me. Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Your post is very interesting cosmic egg. As far as I know there are different types of reptilians. Its not so much different races I think but more of different evolutionary traits. Kinda like the idea of natural selection, certain types evolved better in certain places.

With that being said, I dont have a tail as far as I know. Its interesting that you mention in the dream a motorcycle driving reptilian, as I have in the last six months or so wanted to get one badly. Im not saying it was me that visited you, but its a strange "coincidence" as they say. Maybe that soul just stopped by to say hi.

You mentioned that youre an original soul. I have been of the belief for a long time that I am as well. I am fire, and have existed for a very long time. What color is your soul? I have long considered the natives of America to be my people, studying shamanism and the stories of sacred fire from a much earlier age than most would even begin to think about such topics. Even in this body I have some native blood in me. I too am a healer, having realized from an early age my ability to psychologically and psychically help others to heal. Thats also something that gets told to me everytime I see a psychic.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

It sounds like adolescence.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
Here it is:
"Based on my experience:

This sounds exactly like a b...tch I work with...
How do we deal with them when you are forced to interract with them on a daily basis? I read somewhere that many of these reptilians have Zs in their names.... Funnily enough, the b...tch has one and the guy who made her join has 2!!!

Apart from this...how to `weaken` a reptilian?!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MilitaryMan

It sounds like adolescence.

Wow i knew this topic would get drama but that's just rude.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I think anything is possible i dont see why negative responses would even be considered on such a websight ...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Haha. You're new here. So am I. You'll catch on soon enough. The minds are sometimes unbearably small here too, just like everywhere else. Seems counterintuitive but there you have it.

Best to just ignore them and go along your merry way. It does no good to try to make them see the error of their ways.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I wasn't trying to be rude. It sounded like an experience of my adolescence.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilitaryMan

I wasn't trying to be rude. It sounded like an experience of my adolescence.

Well, if you must know, im 21.. so it was kinda annoying to have someone judge my age just by the way i describe. I'll admit i have a difficulty explaining/describing things (actually nearly failing my comp 110 course in college lol.). I don't do narcotics or anything of that sort (i am not an idiot). I have been dealing with an issue just like this since i was 13, although i have learned and changed a lot since then. I hope that helps explain things a bit.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Yes I feel for you, I also work with the itch from hell.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join