It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

If they pull our internet plug we will truly be blind deaf and dumb.

Guess that's why 'ol Alex is recommending the Ham Radios.....

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinkabit

I just realized we made it to page two while I was editing my last post, check that one on the previous page.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

I have not heard that much confidence for a while.

All this researching can get rather heavy, as most of you know...these NWO power-hungry egomaniacs have constructed such a mind *snip* for so many people around you that it just really feels hopeless sometimes.

Being a female I never considered being armed.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/3/2008 by maria_stardust]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkabit

I have not heard that much confidence for a while.

You're listening to the wrong people then.

All this researching can get rather heavy, as most of you know...these NWO power-hungry egomaniacs have constructed such a mind *snip* for so many people around you that it just really feels hopeless sometimes.

That's the whole point of it, the easiest way to win a fight is to 'psyche out' your opponent and make him/her not want to fight to begin with.
I was once in the same frame of mind feeling hopeless, powerless and that it was a lost cause.

It's all an illusion, once you get past that it's all downhill as they say.
Once I realized this was their intention and that they were using my own fear against me as a weapon, and that we are really the ones in the position of power and authority, I decided not to be afraid anymore but to get furious instead.

Being a female I never considered being armed.

This may sound like the ravings of a madman to some, but your greatest weapons will be knowledge and contempt. Educate yourself about what your rights really are, and get mad as hell that they have the audacity to try to take those from you.

Who the hell do they think they are, they are our servants not our masters. For me the proudest day of my life (if it comes in my lifetime) will be the day that we 'put them in their place' and show them who is the master and who is the servant.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not normally a violent type of guy.
I was raised by old dried up hippes, I'm all for peace and love on earth, but there comes a time when every human has to see their own worth, and refuse to let anyone step on them for any reason.

Mod Edit: Removed profanity from quote.

[edit on 12/3/2008 by maria_stardust]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
do you think people on this site would be on this list?

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Hard telling but I would guess that some of us are not only on it but near the top. jk

That's a badge of honor to me though.

In all seriousness though I would have to say it's very possible, they're a bunch of creepy, spooky individuals. I wouldn't put anything past them.
It's still no reason to get 'worked up' or scared though. Read what I wrote in the thread I linked to on page one, or read the countless posts by our own armed forces members.
Most of them aren't going to follow the order if it's given, and for that I salute them.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Tx. I will remember your words
Refreshing......

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Yes, the enemy has more money/weapons/idiots than do we free folk.
And yes, if you openly resist, you stand a very good chance of getting squashed.
But isn't it better to risk that than to live as a slave?
I intend to resist. If I am unsuccessful, I hope to at least die well and take as many of the NWO oppressors with me as I can.

"You can't make a free man (or woman) do anything he doesn't want to do - you can only kill him."

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Um yes. 3rd Infantry’s 1st BCT trains a new dwell-time missions.

Beginning Oct. 1 for 12 months, the 1st BCT will be under the day-to-day control of U.S. Army North, the Army service component of Northern Command, as an on-call federal response force for natural or manmade emergencies and disasters, including terrorist attacks.

see Army Times.
www.armytimes.com...

This has nothing to do with martial law. believe me. someone is really twisting that story around. 1st Brig, 1st inf. is heavy a combat fighting brigade. a few friends still serve with them.

1st BTC A.K.A. The Raiders. This is only one unit. not the entire Brigade like the article says. not even enough to police a large city, maybe 1 small city.

Third Infantry Division.

A.K.A. " Rock of the Marne"

RET. US Army . Aviation.
BlackHawks Rock

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Um yes. 3rd Infantry’s 1st BCT trains for a new dwell-time mission.

Beginning Oct. 1 for 12 months, the 1st BCT will be under the day-to-day control of U.S. Army North, the Army service component of Northern Command, as an on-call federal response force for natural or manmade emergencies and disasters, including terrorist attacks.

see Army Times.
www.armytimes.com...

This has nothing to do with martial law. believe me. someone is really twisting that story around. 3rd Briggade is heavy a combat fighting brigade. a few friends still serve with them.

1st BTC A.K.A. The Raiders. This is only one unit. not the entire Brigade. not even enough to police a large city, maybe 1 small city. to do what the article is stating you would needs a very large amount of divisions. not just the 3rd infantry division. no way could they do this by themselfs. there only sending one unit fron the Third INF. at that is the raiders 1st btc.

Third Infantry Division.

A.K.A. " Rock of the Marne"

RET. US Army . Aviation.
BlackHawks Rock

[edit on 4-12-2008 by SJE98]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Here is what the 1st btc ( Raiders ) ( Brigade combat team ) does.

Armor.
Infantry.
Cavalry.
Field Artillery.
BDE Troops BTN.
Support BTN.

This is a heavy combat brigade. Maybe Everyone should be scared.

Just playing around. This is nothing to worry about folks, just training. sit back & relax everyone, enjoy the holidays.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican

Um, but didn't Bush sign some heavy rights away for us all?

That's a very slippery slope.
I'm sure he thinks he did, and some people would simply say yes he did.
A president can't 'sign away rights' if he has no authority to do so.
Can you find anything in the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, or Bill of Rights that says the president has the authority to take the rights of the people away? I bet you can find plenty of places in those documents where it says he can not infringe on our rights.

Didn't Lincoln suspend habius corpus? I am not entirely sure about this but I do believe it did happen.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
For those who believe that the Constitution is some holy cow that cannot be touched or ignored they are in for a shock. The Patriot Act can and will overule the Constitution if the Goverment sees fit to use said act to suspend the Constitution to invoke Martial Law or any other crap they can come up with.

The rights of US citizens are being abused on a daily basis and there is worse to come. When the poop dose hit the fan big time like no money in the banks and no work well armed citizens will do what well armed citizens do, they will riot and go on the rampage. Those troops that have been stationed in the country arent there to control the people they are there to protect the perps, be they bankers, Goverment officials etc.

FEMA has all the plans in place for those who don't tow the line under the new regime. that will be the politicos, human rights activisits, dissenters, gays, ethnics, liberals and any other person who dares to raise their voice or hand against the parasites that run the show.

And for all of those who say it cannot happen in the US, OPEN YOUR EYES AND YOUR MIND don't be fooled by the bull that is peddled by the so called patriots. The very same people who denude your freedoms and liberty and the very same people who will lock you up and worse if you do think, say and do as they do.

No country ever has or will be immune from the process that is now taking place within the US. History is replete with such actions and evidence and unless the people wise up real quick it will happen to them. Goverments should fear the people and yes they do thats why you have Patriot 1/2. Its not because of some rag head living in a cave. No its we the people that are the greatest threat to any Goverment and they know it.

Like a sinking ship the rats are grabbing as much plunder as they can before it goes down. But for the masses they have no plunder or escape route. The majority will have to suffer and bear it, the baptism of fire that is about to be unleashed on an unwitting and ill prepared people.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Maybe they will put us together in the camps. Scary thought. I have never worried about what I said. I always thought I had the right to... Guess I was wrong

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I am not even from your country, nevermind political bias of any sort.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm confused OP, do you live in the US?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

It is a historical fact. When Lincoln was faced with the constant criticism of Supreme Court Justices that demonstrated bias towards the rights of the southern states to secede, he became somewhat 'aggressive' in determining just how far that bias went.

The Pinkerton Boys (prehistoric Secret Service) were able to determine that some of these justices were advising, if not directly involved with, those within the Washington DC area who seemed to be posturing to foment open dissent against the President's policies regarding his stand that the Union should remain whole.

In order to deter their action he had them summarily arrested, suspending habeus corpus to avoid judicial intercession in their 'detention.' The Supreme Court ruled that he could not suspend that right as it was in contradiction of the Constitution. Apparently, Mr. Lincoln openly pondered whether to have the dissenting court members arrested as well.

"More scoundrels have gotten protection from habeus corpus than innocent men" I believe is what Lincoln said when questioned by the press.

He did not have the right to do that. He did it anyway. Seems that a function of leadership is knowing when the rules must be suspended, even if only to save those very rules from dissolving entirely. He went beyond the Constitution - in order to preserve it.

At least that what the history books seem to convey. I'm sure it would be different reading if the South had won!

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Seems the internet is a buzz again concerning Obama eligibility issue. World net daily.Prava.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by fromtheheart66]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
"...The triggers include a continuing economic collapse with massive social unrest, bank closures resulting in violence against financial institutions, and ANOTHER fraudulent presidential election that would result..."

Stopped reading right there.

Jerks are still whining about the 2000 election.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by fromtheheart66
Maybe they will put us together in the camps. Scary thought. I have never worried about what I said. I always thought I had the right to... Guess I was wrong

Only the chain-link concertina-wired camps - the one's manned by contracted private security forces renowned for their compassion and loyalty to the nation of the people for the people.

The nice, fully self-sufficient, underground FEMA 'continuity of government' facilities which appear as high-tech luxury cruise ships built underground are for the politicians and movie-star celebrities. Those will be protect by hardened combat troops the tax-payers paid to train and develop.

[/sarcasm]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

If they pull our internet plug we will truly be blind deaf and dumb.

The phrase "that deaf, dumb and blind man sure plays mean pinball" comes to heart.

edit for spelling dumb wrong lol

[edit on 4-12-2008 by whiteraven]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join