It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Extraterrestrials

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Always a pleasure to read your posts Skyfloating, thank you.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

In case you missed my edit to add link..

www.hows.org.uk...

Yes! .. the lines and this as a form of graffiti. Could there terrestrial ships been able to do this frome above? ... Sitchins last book End of Days has a chapter on this that resonated well with me.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Quiz: Of the 15+ pieces of evidence presented, why do the skeptics keep referring to the Abydos picture (Helicopter?)

Answer: Because its the easiest to find a debunk on when typing in Google.

Laziness.

All we need now is a time machine. But that is never going to happen. That's a bit strange

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrPaulisENKI
Yes! .. the lines and this as a form of graffiti. Could there terrestrial ships been able to do this frome above? ... Sitchins last book End of Days has a chapter on this that resonated well with me.

Well...since the shapes/figures can only be recognized from above, they were probably made for the pleasure of those "above", right?

I havent read Sitchins take on it yet. But its just too obvious that this was not made for viewing from the ground.

Sorry...there's not much more I can say about them than the obvious

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Pesky Aliens. How dare they infiltrate our world guised as the guy/gal next door. Guy/Gal Crypto Top Secret Clearance reporting the US Joint Chiefs of Staff. Hoe dare they know about the most sensitive secrets. All the time totally blended into human society under and within the Senate and House and all Intelligence fields associated with US, Canadian and British air, sea and land based wmd.

Could it be they are trying to prevent not just world destruction but non-inhabited land which would be a direct result of such warfare. Regardless of who through what, when? Dunno?, but seems to me G. Adamski pointed things out well in his enigmatic "Foot Print" stuff. That we stop Nuclear testing. Cause/case 2001 Nation Press club; 2006 National Press Club. 12/27/80 Rendlesham Incident, amongst other, eg Nick Pope's outstanding investigative UFO trip, tripping above and through Air Bases in England a few years ago.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

You sure you intended your post to be in this thread?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by Decoy

You sure you intended your post to be in this thread?

I believe he is attempting to state these ancient astronauts have infiltrated governments, but It could be a wrong assumption on my part.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrPaulisENKI

I'm sure there are alot of guys like me who cheer loudly from the shadows!!

well i have been one of those so far, ive been quitely reading other peoples responses to some very good information. ive been reading this thread since it started and am amazed at how many others on ATS think this scenerio could really be a true possibility. i was thinking i was one of the minority on here thinking it has some weight to it so i have never mentioned it much, but i'm suprised by the responses to this thread.

skyfloating has done an awesome job at presenting the information

great stuff. this is one of those threads where you just want the information to keep coming because it is so mind blowing and well presented.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Awesome! This is the thread I will be directing many of my friends to. I just 'ignore' those that are too egotistical to have their minds fully blown out of the water, and the thread reads beautifully! These are things I have known for years and I have never understood how no one put two and two together .. even by just reading the bible, it's so obvious. Thank you for all of your hard work!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hi all, All Seeking Eye, and Skyfloating,

Perhap's I mis-posted. If so I apologize and please feel free to relocate it should you feel it's the right thing to do.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy
Hi all, All Seeking Eye, and Skyfloating,

Perhap's I mis-posted. If so I apologize and please feel free to relocate it should you feel it's the right thing to do.

No, if you meant it to be here, thats fine. Its a nice post. I just wasnt sure.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Sorry about this one liner Skyfloating, but just wanted to say thank you for not feeling the need to remove or relocate my little thought on EBE infiltration.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
continued from opening posts

The Hebrew word "Elohim" is a plural. So its not God, but Gods

From Wikipedia:

Elohim (אֱלוֹהִים , אלהים ) is a Hebrew word which expresses concepts of divinity. It is apparently related to the Hebrew word ēl, though morphologically it consists of the Hebrew word Eloah (אלוה) with a plural suffix

Elohim acts as an ordinary plural of the word Eloah (אלוה), and refers to the polytheistic notion of multiple gods (for example, Exodus 20:3, "Thou shalt have no other gods before me."

In still other cases, the meaning is not clear from the text, but may refer to powerful beings (e.g. Genesis 6:2, "... the sons of Elohim saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them for wives... ," Exodus 4:16, "He will speak to the people for you, and it will be as if he were your mouth and as if you [Moses] were Elohim to him [Aaron]... ," Exodus 22:28, "Thou shalt not revile Elohim, or curse a ruler of your people... ," where the parallelism suggests that Elohim may refer to human rulers). See Sons of God for more information.

Basically, the Bible does not say "no other Gods exist". It says you should not have any other Gods than that one.

There are many theories as to why the word is plural:

Yes, there are thousands of scholary works and theories as to why it is pluaral because it cant be plural in a monotheistic religion.

But if we simply acknowledge and accept - without dogma - the fact that most other cultures also spoke of Gods rather than one God its not such a mystery.

Im not claiming that there is no one Supreme Being or Creator-of-the-Universe, but in reading the Old Testament, the behavior of those Gods appears to be quite human.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Of course, you know that just because something is carved into a rock doesn't necessarily make it true.

it dos'nt mean it is'nt true either. why is something written in rock not true? why rock? why not include ancient scripts to? or anything ever written by the ancients?

it makes me laugh how we only take what fits our version of history or idea of what is possible from ancient carvings and scripts etc. anything that dos'nt fit our belief systems is simply thrown away or labelled myth even though the data we used or took came from the same cultures or places.

if it fits then they were telling us the truth, if it dos'nt fit then it was a myth, a fantasy story they were telling us for no apparent reason.

wow science rocks, you can take data that fits your theories and ignore that which dos'nt or label it myth, problem solved and a very scientific way of doing it, NOT.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I remember reading a theory that the Nazca people built ballons filled with gas to fly over the plains at low levels. there were archeological finds that pointed to that direction.

no aliens needed.

..and the great pyramid was made with human hands, too.
dont believe the hype

[edit on 4-12-2008 by anti72]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
I remember reading a theory that the Nazca people built ballons filled with gas to fly over the plains at low levels. there were archeological finds that pointed to that direction.

So, they made some balloons so they could view their art? Or they made the art so that they could view something from their balloons?

At least someone finally acknowledged that you would have to fly in order to view the art. Most scholars are afraid to even think that far.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
@ Erich von Däniken
why the hell would an´alien high tech´spaceship need complicated landing strips like a big airline plane ?

answer:
´´right. it doesnt make any sense. perhaps the ancient villagers didn´t know. som kind of ´cargo cult stupids´
..main thing is , I can sell my Sci-Fi books..

again utter nonsense.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

I'm not sure if I picked this up from Open Minds Forum or Project Avalon or some other but here it is
24 July 2008

ANCIENT ASTRONAUTS Crash Land During The DINOSAUR ERA of Earth's Distant Past! (1 July 2008)

"Operation XXXXX XXXXX": A highly classified, sensitive operation with
far-reaching national security implications that took place in 1968. A
XXXXX archaeological team uncovered a large metallic object in a remote
area of southern XXXXX which is a close NATO ally of ours. The object
was believed to be an ALIEN SPACECRAFT that had crashed approximately
200 million years ago [200 MYA] according to the archaeological team.

The site subsequently was examined by a USAF Recovery Team, which then put the age of the ALIEN CRAFT at approximately 150 million years ago [150 MYA]. I don't think anyone can give an actual age of the site, but
it was somewhere between 150 and 200 MYA, based on the location of where it was found.

Our scientists used the ABSOLUTE DATING METHOD employing decaying
radioactive isotopes. Sedimentary rock formations and the fact that the
object was EMBEDDED INTO THE ROCK were used to estimate the age of the ALIEN CRAFT.

The ALIEN CRAFT itself was 45 feet in diameter. The craft was
transported to the State of XXXXX and then to the giant XXXXX lab
complex in XXXXX and opened. The ALIEN CRAFT contained two (2) highly
decomposed ALIEN BODIES and DECAYED ANIMALS, which were apparently abducted by these ALIEN BEINGS. The animals were small DINOSAURS on board the ALIEN CRAFT.

The craft was stored at XXXXX and years of intense research were
conducted. The last time I checked, the research team ruled OUT the
craft being of Eben origin. However, no one could tell where it came
from. The ALIEN BODIES were far too decomposed to be thoroughly
examined. They were about 5 feet tall and had very large, bulbous heads.
To the best of my knowledge, "Operation XXXXX XXXXX" is still an ongoing project. I personally worked on the operation in the early '70s.

The instruments from the craft were interesting because they were made
of small crystal-like devices, wired together with a form of very fine
wire. The ALIEN PROPULSION SYSTEM contained a large chamber with what we called "Rocks" (obviously some form of energy) in the chamber. Large
vents placed around the chamber vented some sort of power, radiation or
some form of tremendous energy generated through the vents and into the propulsion chamber which enabled interstellar space travel.

Examination of the rocks found zinc, and several unknown materials and
alloys which we still cannot identify to this day. The "rocks" obviously
lost all of their energy over the years. They were NOT radioactive nor
did they contain any special properties. We could never power up the
ALIEN CRAFT in the nearly 40 years we've had possession of it.

We could NOT locate the actual power system and therefore could never
operate any of the equipment contained within the craft. However, we did
find a "Star Chart." The chart was created from outside of the Earth on
the ALIEN HOME WORLD. To this day, we have been UNable to read and
decipher the ALIEN STAR CHART. The star chart was of a deep area of
space, but our scientists haven't been able to find that specific area
of space.

An analogy of our work on "Operation XXXXX XXXXX" and that of
transporting an SR-71 Blackbird back to the year 1200 AD is a good one: If we returned 300 years later to the year 1500 AD, little, if anything,
could have been learned by our ancestors as to how the Blackbird worked.
In much the same way, the amazing, almost majic-like ALIEN TECHNOLOGY on this craft has similarly stumped us; while some progress HAS been made on it since 1968, it's been MINIMAL (partially due to the poor, degraded condition of the ALIEN CRAFT).

Because this is an ongoing USG project, "X's" are placed over
the critical names and locations [sent in a subsequent e-mail] though
you have the correct information. As a brief aside, you may share the
blacked out information with Dr XXXXX X XXXXX whose work on past
classified USG projects bestows a certain professional courtesy upon him
in that he deserves to know the particulars.

The existence of ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS who had already achieved space traveling capabilities zipping around the Milky Way Galaxy (and perhaps others) truly BOGGLES THE MIND. The Ebens were perhaps still in their "galactic diapers" when these ALIEN BEINGS were already visiting other worlds ~150-200 MYA and Homo Sapiens did not even exist!

One can only wonder and speculate where a civilization -- that had
already achieved interstellar space travel -- would be at TODAY
technologically from 150-200 MYA! How many star systems have they
visited by now? How many other alien civilizations have they made
successful contact and interacted with, and perhaps carry on some sort
of trade with? How many solar systems have they visited and mapped out
in our Milky Way Galaxy and perhaps those of OTHER galaxies?

One also has to consider the POSSIBILITY that rather than this crash
having occurred in OUR timeline of 150-200 MYA, these ALIEN BEINGS
traveled to Earth from the FUTURE to our distant PAST

This article was submitted by a retired Defense Intelligence Agent.
(name available but withheld for this article).
Dinwiddy

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

..and the great pyramid was made with human hands, too.
dont believe the hype

Thanks for posting this. I deliberately added the note in my OP of skeptics using the "aliens built the pyramids" thing as a means to ridicule the Ancient Astronaut Theory.

I read this a lot in the press too: "Those pyramidiots who believe aliens built the pyramids"...

Interestingly though, I have never once made such a claim in this thread. Ive pointed out many other things, but not once this.

Neither is this one of the main points of ancient astronaut theory. Its just a popularized notion so that the public automatically associates all of this with bunk and dismisses it.

"Nothing to see here folks, move on"

Its just too much work to actually look at all the reference and evidence provided, isnt it?

I dont mean bad against you personally...you just happened to be the person making that statement...Ive been waiting for someone to make it. I EXPECTED it

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

@ Erich von Däniken
why the hell would an´alien high tech´spaceship need complicated landing strips like a big airline plane ?

yet your comfortable believing balloons would need complicated landing strips?

[edit on 4-12-2008 by lifeform]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join