It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by NavalFC
and as far as the pyramids i posted a debunking of this already in this thread. The egypt aliens has been debunked!
Originally posted by Skyfloating
You ask "Why do they appear nowhere else?"
To which I respond: Because they are not Hieroglyphs.
Given the Indian texts are littered with vivid and technical descriptions of advanced flying vehicles, it's hardly unlikely the Egyptians knew, saw or heard about them.
Originally posted by Hanslune
What you are referring to is a well known fake translation made in the 1920s
[edit on 4/12/08 by Hanslune]
Originally posted by cosmicpixie
As for the image that looks like an alien actually being a "lotus plant".......?! doesn't look like any lotus plant I've ever seen !
"And the angels, the sons of the heavens, saw and lusted after them, and said one to another: ‘Behold, we will choose for ourselves wives from among the children of men, and will beget for ourselves children.'"
And they descended on Ardîs, which is the summit of Mount Hermon; and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn on it and bound themselves mutually by a curse" (Enoch 6:1-6).
"And the coast of Og king of Bashan, which was of the remnant of the giants, that dwelt at Ashtaroth and at Edrei,
"And reigned in mount Hermon, and in Salcah, and in all Bashan, unto the border of the Geshurites and the Maachathites, and half Gilead, the border of Sihon king of Heshbon. "
Them did Moses the servant of the LORD and the children of Israel smite" (Joshua 12:4-6)
In a book entitled, The Gods of the Lodge, author Reginald C. Haupt, Jr., described what he found during his trip to Mount Hermon:
"In the excavations of Baalbek, renamed Heliopolis by the Greeks, temples were uncovered honoring Baal and Bachus. The same is true of the site at Sidon. The Temple there is named the Temple of Baal of Sidon. But by far, of greater importance was the temple of Baal found on Mt. Hermon. Perhaps it would be more meaningful to you if I [Reginald Haupt] quote direct from my source. In the 1982 edition of the Thompson Chain Reference Bible (Fourth Improved Edition), the archaeological supplement was provided by G. Fredrick Owen, D.D., Ed.D. Dr. Owen wrote on page 376 of his supplement the following:
"Mount Hermon, the ‘chief' of the mountains of Palestine is five miles wide and twenty miles long. It has three peaks, the tallest of which is 9,166 feet above the Mediterranean Sea. For centuries before Abraham's time, the mountain had been venerated in connection with Baal.
"Baal worship was the leading religion of Canaan. On most of the high peaks of the country were shrines known as ‘high places,' the higher the holier. Here groves were planted and shrines erected for worship. Since Mount Hermon towered above all the other mountains in the region, it was the chief high place, the shrine of shrines. Canaanites looked to Mount Hermon much as the Moslems face Mecca when they pray. "During the summer of 1934, Dr. Stewart Crawford and this writer [Reginald Haupt] led a small expedition, in which we studied the ancient Baal shrines surrounding Mount Hermon.
We located many ruins and in each case the shrine was so oriented that when the priests and the devotees were at the altar, they faced the chief Baal sanctuary, or Quibla, located on the highest of the three peaks of Hermon. "We then ascended the mountain and found the ruined temple of Baal, constructed of Herodian masonry, which dated it to just previous to and during the early Christian era. In a low place near the northwest corner of the temple, we excavated and found loads of ash and burnt bone, which had been dumped there as a refuse from sacrifices" (Reginald C. Haupt, Jr., The Gods of the Lodge, p. 126).
It explains, in brief, elements of Alsaadawi's theory of true Hieroglyphs, which are summarized as:
- Egyptian language has not changed "orally" a bit since far pre dynastic times, that is, since more than 7000 years ago. Current Egyptians speak orally "exactly" the same as their Ancient Egyptian Grand's did.
- Egyptian Names, Rituals, Customs, Celebrations and Aphorisms have not changed orally "a bit" for more than 7000 years and up to "Now"!
- There are many fundamental mistakes made by Champollion when decoding Hieroglyphs, and which have been rectified in this theory.
- Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphic language is not an alphabetic language as it is internationally known, but it is a kind of shorthand language based on compound phonetic roots, designed according to firm rules.
- Motorizing letters, which are discovered by the author and plays a great role in decoding Hieroglyphs.
- Phonetic corrections of wrongly sounded glyphs.
- Conception correction of numerous of glyphs, which were wrongly translated.
- Introduction of true translations of many glyphs that were not translated before.
- Introducing symbols, to the first time, as an independent whole words or Hieroglyphic "expressions".
Ms. Katherine Griffis-Greenberg, from the University of Alabama at Birmingham (USA) has provided the following information: “In the photos, we clearly see "Who repulses the Nine Bows,"