It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Extraterrestrials

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You know, the ancient and todays Macedonian symbol was and it is the vergina or the sun.

Please follow the links. The first picture is an ancient macedonian thomb found in the ethnical teritory of ancient Macedonia, or todays Greece after 1913 with stealing Macedonian teritory.

VIDEO: www.youtube.com...

Do you see the sun on the wall?

Please take a look over the second picture

This you can find in monastery in Kosovo.
Kosovo is next to the borders of today Macedonia.

I don't believe that there is more than 10 hours driving between these 2 places.

What is doing the macedonian symbol to a "rocket" ????
Is there any corelation with Alexander the Great and some ET's?

I will never know!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Macedonia

Thats interesting material, thank you.

I always wondered where exactly that Mideaval Rocket comes from.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I just wanted to be sure you are not pointing to my direction when you are talking about ´sock puppets´. what is of course absolute crap. you know people follow this thread and would get a false impression, furthermore you would misuse your status as a Mod.
the thread is interesting, so misinterpreted personal attacks would not be welcome.

cheers

[edit on 6-3-2009 by anti72]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKingsVillian
Has anyone ever thought that the Abydos Temple hieroglyphics are not images depicting what they saw in their time, but are in fact depictions of things they saw from the future?

This is a possibility. It is written in the Bible that prophets were given visions of the future. Revelations is filled with predictions based on God given visions of what is to come.

I do not see why the ancient Egyptians who created these glyphs would not have been some of those prophets given visions of the future.

The glyphs are either depictions of a time long before Seti's or what you have suggested, visions of the future. I do not believe that these things were in existance during their time.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 6-3-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

My friend, there are many strange things happened on mountain Belasica in Macedonia in relation with Alexander the Great and his grave who many people thing that is on mountain Belasica,
12 bodies in cosmic suits (keepers of Alexanders grave) that Josip Broz Tito burried on mountain Belasica and death of 5 people who found those bodies,
NATO military excercise and blocked region around that mountain,
8 Greek people dead in researching that mountain also.

I will say as Predator in the movie said: s...... hapeenzzz

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macedonia

My friend, there are many strange things happened on mountain Belasica in Macedonia in relation with Alexander the Great and his grave who many people thing that is on mountain Belasica,
12 bodies in cosmic suits (keepers of Alexanders grave) that Josip Broz Tito burried on mountain Belasica and death of 5 people who found those bodies,
NATO military excercise and blocked region around that mountain,
8 Greek people dead in researching that mountain also.

I will say as Predator in the movie said: s...... hapeenzzz

I forgot to mention the "cooper book" very strange artefact but it is still analizing... There are written letters and words of all known languages in the world from prahistoric and ancient time, but most interesting there is UNKNOWN LANGUAGE AND LETTERS for the modern world...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Thanks for the interesting info. I´ll start looking into it. I dont understand the language in the video...maybe you could tell me a bit more.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

329 BC:
Alexander the Great, via his historians: told of 2 strange objects in the sky that dived repeatedly at his army as they were attempting a river crossing. (Jaxartes River). The action so panicked his elephants, horses, and men they had to abandon the river crossing until the following day. They were described as great silver shields, spitting fire around the rims.

The link is a long list of eye-witness accounts that have been verifiably recorded throughout human history.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Thanks for the interesting info. I´ll start looking into it. I dont understand the language in the video...maybe you could tell me a bit more.

I wrote the video address only to see the "cooper book" in real.

They talk about the words written. They talk about that there are letters from DIFERENT AREAS in the world and DIFERENT AGES.
There are words as Alexander and his treasure, Macedonia, the name of his wife Roxana is also written etc...

By the way the book is in private colection of wild digger and he is searching one milion euros for it. Some sources tell that this book is found 20 years ago but no one was interested for it.

This book is still being analized by some world experts and still waiting for results.

Some info from the book and other historian artefacts tell that grave of Alexander and his treasure are on mountain GALICICA also in Macedonia.
Our goverment gave 4 milion euros to macedonian historian center to make research but this project is very quiet because of the political conflict with Greece.

Also there are many witness of UFO over that mountain. They told that saw a romboid UFO changing its colors.

Who knows what is happening... I've found many stories conecting the ancient time with ET's over the ancient teritory of Macedonia.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Is this a helicopter?

This is found in an old church in place Plaosnik, Ohrid, Macedonia

More info for the church: www.galaksija.info...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
nonsense-post-edited-out

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Hello,

I have seen this before. To me, it looks like an oil lantern. The "drip" is the flame coming from the lantern.

Here is an image to consider
Another

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

You`re correct. Oil Lantern would be the most obvious.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
FYI, a very good article exploring the science and myths of Art and UFO :
www.sprezzatura.it...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
For whoever browses through this thread:

Please take note how the dozens of pieces of hard evidence are ignored while the weakest aspects of the theory attacked.

Not a single self-proclaimed "Debunker" even touches on the geomagnetic anomalies recently discovered in Nazca for example. The post was entirely ignored...as were many others.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I do think the Ancient Astronaut Theory is very sound and there's alot of circumstantial evidence to support it.

The fact that we label these things as myth, makes no sense to me. Who decides if it's a myth or were the ancients trying to describe advanced technology in the language of the day?

It seems to me that the ancients wouldn't give a dissertation on quantum mechanics when they describe these things. If they thought the gods were responsible for thunder and then they see a spacecraft fly overhead they are going to call the occupants the gods.

At least the ancients tried to explain things that they couldn't fully understand, what we do is worse. We try to explain these things away.

Why does life in the universe have to be reduced to a box? The universe started 13.7 billion years ago and we don't know what constitutes 96% of it. We may be a branch of an infinite number of universes. We could be a hologram or a simulation. Some think the universe is a quantum computer.

Yet we feel that everything has to be explained in a box that started 4.5 billion years ago.

Who decides what's a myth? What's the criteria for deciding what's a myth? Is it just, well that couldn't have occured so it must be a made up story?

It's like we start with a narrative of the universe that excludes ufology and then we try tio fit the universe into that narrative. So when an ancient may be writing about advanced technology, it has to be a myth because it didn't fit the narrative.

When ancients may have had visions of future wars and they describe a helicopter as a giant flying locust with breasplates of iron whose wings made loud noises, we should be enlightened enough of a species to examine these things.

Like I said, at least the ancients tried to describe what they couldn't understand. We just deny that it even exists.

Good post.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
A pretty good new ATS Thread on Nazca

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
An example of the same old ad hominem tactics used against AAT-Researchers can be found in this thread:
Should von Daniken Sue?

Also note the same old "everything the ancients wrote is fiction" tripe.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
"his books are being used in archaeology lectures to first year students as an example of a baseless hoax"

OK that really annoys me. Legitimate theories should be given the time of day, especially in a classroom where people are there to learn.

These days people are there to promote the viewpoint of the school/curriculum whether or not it is wrong.
Having read Forbidden Archeology it is clear that the time-line of humanity is punctured with holes but they just get ignored in the classroom and the same old story is told over and over.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by platosallegory

Much of ancient stories are considered myths because of lack of evidence to support them. Even though many myths have basis in fact.

For example, when the city of Troy was uncovered turning that myth into more of a reality, though some parts of the story are abviously embelishment, the main basis of the story was indeed factual.

Until there is proof, such as finding something similar to what brought Troy into fact, myths will be nothing more than interesting stories of what might be.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join