It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Extraterrestrials

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by Harte

Sure, everyone should ignore established fact.
Harte

Like you ignore page 21 post 14? Like the rest of the debunkers ignore the list of evidence? (which is about 1% of all the evidence availible btw)

[edit on 10-12-2008 by Skyfloating]

Give me time, Sky, I promise I won't let you down!

The trouble is, anyone that wants to make a claim here can find the thing on one of a gazillion loonie websites out there, copy and paste it with a link, and walk away.

If I am to refute these things, it takes a great deal longer to show why the claim is untrue.

Think of the time it takes to upload a pic from photobucket like you did with the "helicopter in ancient Egypt" pic.

Then look at what I had to do to show how empty and purposefully misleading your childish claim was.

I pray to "Sethos" (whoever that is!) that you decide to spend a little less time braying about your so-called "proof" and spend a a little more time looking into these things for yourself.

After all, the complete and utter refutation of your claim that Egyptologists

have failed to point out where else these writings can be seen other than in the ancient Egyptian Sethos Temple in Abydos. They have also failed to translate this supposed “language”.

exists right here on the same board of which you yourself are a moderator!

You simply made me post it again, this time in my words instead of Byrd's.

Harte

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Harte

This was marked as "addressed" (A) on page 21. catchpenny was also linked several times.

Mind if I ask why it is that you opted not to point this out to ThreeLions when he posted:

Originally posted by threelions
reply to post by Skyfloating

That is amazing are there any doubts to its authenticity. If not then that is fascinating that is definetely a helicopter and tank clear as day.

on the previous page?

It was Threelions' post that led me to respond.

I still dont buy the explanation "This is a language", because this supposed language is not found ANYWHERE ELSE.

But its been addressed from both the skeptics viewpoint and from ours.

Well, nowhere else but all over ancient Egypt, anyway.

Harte

[edit on 12/10/2008 by Harte]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Thanks Skyfloating, I got rather excited about this pipes subject because it was new to me.

There are just so many archeological oddities! I am focusing on two temples which are very crucial in our understanding of ancient history:

The Huapalcalco pyramid;
Newly found baffling pyramid

And although discussed, and yes, some say it is a natural formation (Really?!)

Okinawa Underwater...

And the pictures are stunning...

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Sure, everyone should ignore established fact.

Harte

Like you ignore page 21 post 14? Like the rest of the debunkers ignore the list of evidence? (which is about 1% of all the evidence availible btw)

[edit on 10-12-2008 by Skyfloating]

Allow me to point out here that my post was in response to a poster suggesting that the reality I offered in an earlier post should be ignored.

I, on the other hand, have not suggested that anything at all be ignored.

Yet I am rebuked in an off-topic post for suggesting that ignoring reality was the gist of Lokey's suggestion.

Where is Lokey's rebuke?

Harte

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreensGoblin

There are just so many archeological oddities! I am focusing on two temples which are very crucial in our understanding of ancient history:

The Huapalcalco pyramid;
Newly found baffling pyramid

I guess you consider 600 CE to be "ancient?"

Originally posted by TheGreensGoblin
And although discussed, and yes, some say it is a natural formation (Really?!)

Okinawa Underwater...

And the pictures are stunning...

There are some great pics of this site out there.

However, even Prof. Kimura (the only scientist studying this thin that ever claimed it was man-made) now states that at most, the stone was scratched on a couple of times by somebody, and that the formation sank ariound the time of the birth of Christ, not 10,000 years ago.

Harte

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Yea Harte, I do agree that there are WAY too many people giving a link to some nutcase website without doing any proper work.

deny ignorance...thats the motto after all... there is NOTHING knowledgeable/sophisticated about typing into google and posting up the results without reading the links first

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Then look at what I had to do to show how empty and purposefully misleading your childish claim was.

Harte

If you can prove me wrong without the innuendo and implication that Im a liar, like on so many other threads, this will be a more fruitful journey.

Im willing to listen. But its difficult with all these snide remarks and getting personal and all.

Do continue your elaboration.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Sorry Harte, I think I gave you the wrong end of the stick. What I meant was that, these two (pyramid and japan underwater) are of interest to me, not that they are particularly ancient.

I am very interested in Huapalcalco pyramid because it is a very interesting area in which different cultures seem to have mixed together to create some whole new culture in a very small region.

And the Japanese underwater topic has interested me for years. I just love the images, I know it's not really that ancient, and it's probably a mixture of natural formation and carved stones which weren't moved anywhere (ie. carved in the same spot the original rock existed)...

In terms of the japanese underwater buildings...what about coral castle in the U.S.. Coral castle is incredible, but it is man made, created by one person.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
A fair question in my opinion for those who can’t accept in any way most if not all by skyfloating and others posted information here as proof for the hypothesis of Ancient Extraterrestrials.

So my question is.
Are you willing to give me you’re personal opinion or thoughts about these quotes made by very prominent individuals of high rank and accomplishments indeed about the conviction some had then and some still have today regarding Earth visiting Extraterrestrials since at least some decennia now.

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The quote that stood out for me on this list was this one:

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."

BEN RICH
Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works
Lecture just before he died

That was a good read actually. This one makes me feel ill however. Yet we still play these games, round and round in circles. This thread documents the real history of earth. Only a few are benefiting on this planet from the truth, and that disparity is truly sickening.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."

BEN RICH

Right mystiq, that’s an very impressive quote indeed .
What do you think about this one in relation with that all.
This what an intelligent source once said to Richard Hoagland,

"They would rather give up a major American city to nuclear terrorism then give up this physics."

Isn’t that unbelievable or what.

[edit on 10/12/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I, for one, am not exactly a UFO skeptic.

I have faith that many reports are quite genuine.

But you can leave any claim by Richard Hoagland out of it, as far as I'm concerned.

Many of the quotes you linked are, IMO, legitimate, but you might also notice that many of them only refer to what was seen, and not to any evidence that the object seen was actually extraterrestrial.

The above quote from the Lockheed guy is impressive, alright, but I've also read where he never even said it.

I don't know either way. There's only so many areas that I actually have the time to fact check in, and UFO's are a humongous area. I tend to stick with ancient history/archaeology.

I do know a great deal more about claims made concerning ancient ET visitations.

I have yet to find one that was legitimate. There has always been a mundane explanation for every claim made that I've seen. Since a claim can be explained in this way, there's no need to postulate something for which we have no evidence, such as an alien visitation.

Of course, some evidence presented may well be the result of alien visitation but just happens to be (erroneously) explainable by some other means. But this is the way logic works. You don't assume an explanation that requires a greater number of "what ifs" than some other explanation.

That, of course, doesn't mean we were never visited. It merely means that we haven't found any evidence of it. Yet.

Harte

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I keep hearing people bash Hoagland, whereas his wit, his intelligence, and the positioning he's had to be right on task throughout his life really impresses me. I find him remarkable and obviously fulfilling a soul contract as intended.

As for evidence, wow. My father was devouring books on this in the 70s, so I can't say I agree with you. He's quite the skeptic/athiest himself, but he knew.
Too many dots can be connected. And there's only one group that gains from this. In fact, in this century, I don't even need to hear those who claim to unimpressed by the evidence. The elite are attempting every means to hold onto their hidden knowledge. You don't even wanna know what I wanna see done to these cretins!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I keep hearing people bash Hoagland, whereas his wit, his intelligence, and the positioning he's had to be right on task throughout his life really impresses me. I find him remarkable and obviously fulfilling a soul contract as intended.

IMO, Hoagland has inflated his involvement in the business of NASA, particularly involving The Angstrom medal and the Voyager mission, all for his own monetary benefit.
See the article here about Hoagland's credentials.

That is not to say that the guy isn't charming and witty, mind you.

Originally posted by mystiqAs for evidence, wow. My father was devouring books on this in the 70s, so I can't say I agree with you. He's quite the skeptic/athiest himself, but he knew.

That's really funny to me, because I was "devouring" probably the same books as your father at the time! I'm 52.

Believe me, I was an avid believer in those days.

Unfortunately, or fortunately I guess, I looked a little too deep into some of the claims I had taken for granted to be true. That's when I turned around.

I didn't appreciate being lied to - especially so pseudoscientists could scam my hard-earned money. Though I admit, I was entertained by them.

Too many dots can be connected. And there's only one group that gains from this. In fact, in this century, I don't even need to hear those who claim to unimpressed by the evidence.

I have yet to see a single piece of decent evidence, and I've looked pretty hard. See my post above concerning the possibility that some evidence might indicate a visitation but can be more easily explained (coincidentally and erroneously) by more mundane reasoning.

Originally posted by mystiq The elite are attempting every means to hold onto their hidden knowledge. You don't even wanna know what I wanna see done to these cretins!

We all have people we love to hate. Yours are just imaginary, IMO.

Harte

[edit on 12/10/2008 by Harte]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreensGoblin

yes, thats what I think about the Yonaguni´monument´, too. somewhat natural and artificial.
here more: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 10-12-2008 by anti72]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

BEN RICH

That was a good read actually. This one makes me feel ill however. Yet we still play these games, round and round in circles. This thread documents the real history of earth. Only a few are benefiting on this planet from the truth, and that disparity is truly sickening.

[edit on 10-12-2008 by mystiq]

where was this link?
I saw the videos of Hoagland, George Green, John Lear about the black project-lockheed-black-triangle-hightech-etc-projects
and in the beginning I was really enthusiastic about it, but now I´m more... careful with that kind of..information.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Just the natives alone have enough to make ones eyes open, wide. The evidence is irrefutable and the steps one has to go through to convince intelligent human beings to give up thinking, ignore their lying eyes, and believe any number of lame excuses makes me truly feel ill. And Hoagland has done a good job.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Just the natives alone have enough to make ones eyes open, wide. The evidence is irrefutable and the steps one has to go through to convince intelligent human beings to give up thinking, ignore their lying eyes, and believe any number of lame excuses makes me truly feel ill. And Hoagland has done a good job.

so, you buy´his´ hollow/ artificial moon etc ?

..and you will know John Lear´s stories..

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

The link was provided by spacevisitor, just above my post and I was answering him. And its about 4/5 of the way down the page.

Hoagland had the benefit of being on time, being in the right place at the right time to refute some of the nonsense they would later attempt to slander truth with, ie. the moon landing. What is inconceivable is that these kind of debates are even happening in this century.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

oh yes, damn the skeptics who demand real evidence, instead of looking at some cave drawings and say "aliens!" and such.

Cave drawings an be fascinating but none conslusiverly show aliens. There are no alien remains, no alien devices left behind, no nothing. The idea that man was somehow to stupid to do alot of the things man has done without alien ntervention is frankly insulting.

conslusiverly??? First of all, the art of man is dictated by oru imagination which is inturn governed by our current technology.

Take a look at people in the days of horses and buggies. Some guy got tired of having to feed his horses, and decided a self mechanised buggie would be more eficient. I think its called auto... mo... beeel

Two guys in the era of trains, vehicular, and naval marvles figured, "Hey, orville, wouldnt it be neat if we could fly" and Wilbure replied "Right-o old boy.. lets make it happen" that lead us to aero... naw...tix.

So when a person carves a bloody helicopter, or some bloke in a helmet on a cave wall, or out of rock or whatever, Helmets never came with buttons or evident communications devices in 3bc, they were straps, leather, and metal. Nothing more. You never see anything indicative of microwave ovens, or even advanced technology like a bloody iron in those days. Hell, it took two hundred years for some other chap to put two daggers together to make the first pair of scissors for the first hair cut.
Its not insulting, its blatant fact. Our advancement technologically as a whole has always been for the basis of weaponry and things that go booom with alot of distruction, NEVER for appearance, or just because its cool.

use the ol' gulliver mate. we did not have machining equipment until the early-mid 1800's How in the hell did we carve perfectly round spheres all over south america and what for? Giant Ball Bearings? How do you account for the Nuremberg spreadsheets of the 1300's? flying crosses, circles, and squares in the sky doing battle with fire and light, and thousands of years earlier in the Bagidvadghita series, 'the gods were doing battle on flying rugs with lights as weapons." WAY BEYOND OUR COMPREHENSION at that time. To us then, Birds flew and nothing else. So if something else was flying it was labelled as a god.

Even your precious bible reads like a bloody sci-fi novel.. esp the telling of it on the mountain in strange tongues, and the entire book of Ezekial. and the list does go on.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join