It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Extraterrestrials

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Some responses

redhead: They do fight some of it with agression. But the response to most of the hard-factual stuff, in public and in this thread is: SILENCE.

PerseusApex: Subterranean Egypt is one of the best places to look when researching ancient-astronaut-theory. Thats why you never hear anything about it.

DrPaulisEnki: Thanks for your take on Nazca, which Im familiar with. I'll add to your points that some of the lines must be much older than the ones "on-top" as they are hardly visible anymore and covered in debris. So if its an airport this would mean that it was build on an airport that was even a few thousand years older. Also, there are remains of a rectangular building at the end (or beginning) of one of the strips.

Fred3110: That sure beats the synopsis-article I put up. Thanks a lot!

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

The analysis of this material appears to show what seems to be more of a processed or refined brimstone or sulfer that wasn't present in the area. The alleged fallen of Sodom and Gomorrah were as cities without morals and "abominations" unto the "Lord" God or master....(race/species)

Since there's been mention of UFOs going into volcanoes, they may have been collecting this sulfer and other gaseous materials and refining it for various purposes. They may also be sulfer based life forms or create these as soldiers. Hence the Phoenix bird rising from the ashes? possibly a clone etc.

The sulphur theory is interesting - I copied and pasted this from Sky's Rainbow Serpent thread.

Credo Mutwa's alien encounter: The creature smelled like nobody’s business. It had a strange smell, a throat-tightening, chemical smell, which smelled like rotten eggs, and also like hot copper [sulfur], a very strong smell.

The Sulphur Enigma seems connected with high energy phenomena. The similarity of ball lightning and UFOs has been noted by researchers. Also plasmoid energy and electrical discharge have sulphuric qualities in common with the full range of paranormal manifestation. Transmutation of oxygen into sulphur, by high energy discharge, can't be discounted.

Velikovsky suggests that sulphur is actually made from the air by the passage of an electrical discharge. This would seem to be the inevitable conclusion considering the evidence. However, in order for oxygen to be "transmuted" into sulphur, the amount of energy required would be staggering; when asked, in 1941, a colleague of Velikovsky's estimated an equivalent of two billion electron-volts. Today these kinds of energies are being produced(almost) in particle accelerators. A recent successful test with a one billion electron-volt beam of photons, being the closest. Perhaps once these scientists reach the 2 billion electron-volt mark, we can directly probe the mysteries of the paranormal. Could these paranormal events be the result of intelligences manifesting matter through dimensions? Certainly this would require a tremendous amount of energy. Then the tell tale sign of sulphur smells could be the effect of this energy 'entering' or 'exiting' our dimension.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hi Skyfloating, great and interesting thread you have here [as always
], flggd and strrd.
I hope you find it interesting although I am pretty convinced that you know of these things already.
And they are probably also already mentioned in this thread, but I really don’t had the time yet to look into it but I thought it fits in a bit with the discussion.
It refers clearly of back then on Earth used very advanced weapon technology and more.

But be warned, it’s from the book: UFO CONTACT FROM THE PLEIADES.
Written by Wendelle C. Stevens in 1983.
And Stevens’s source for this book is the work of good old Eduard Meier alias Billy Meier, by so many cursed and discredited and for whom he is nothing more then a "crackpot fraud".
Stevens’s said, having spent 8 years on this case, 7 trips to Switzerland and 81 days on site, interviewing 29 eyewitnesses, 5 photographers, 4 recorders of the spacecraft sounds, and dozens of observers, I feel that I am as qualified as anybody in these United States to draw some conclusions from what I have learned.
Somebody not of this Earth is indeed visiting Switzerland, and those extraterrestrials were contacting Eduard "Billy" Meier living in Hinterscbmidruti.

www.galactic.no...

The RAMAYAMA, an epic poem of ancient India, variously dated from 500 B.C. to as far back as 3,000 B.C., is a collection of historical legend narrated by the Indian Sage, Narada, to the court historian Valmiki. These are the "Pearls of Wisdom" which inspire certain Indian sects today. It describes, among other things, Rama, son of Desaratha, King of Ayodha, in Northern India, as dueling with Ravana in celestial cars, fighting in the sky, and of destroying Ravana in Lanka (a former continent in the Indian Ocean, the remains of which are now known as Ceylon) with (atomic) missiles. Rama's father, King Desaratha, was said to have "sprung from an ancient star race", descendents of the "Kings of the Stars", space beings, who ruled India then. These celestial cars where"circular in shape, golden in color and radiant to look up-on," and where"drawn by steeds like the solar ray". After the death of his wife, Sita, Rama lived alone and held secret conferences with a "heavenly Messenger", like the biblical prophets meeting the Lord. Years later, Rama left Ayodha in a celestial car and entered Heaven. (Here we have another direct assumption into heaven in the manner of our own biblical Elija.)

Ramachandra Dik#ar, in his WAR IN ANCIENT INDIA, McMillan, London 1945, translates the Samaranganasutradhara by King Bhojadena, eleventh century, as saying that there where flying machines which could attack visible and invisible objects, ascending, cruising thousands of miles in all directions in the atmosphere, and even mounting to the stellar regions (deep space).

The Bishma Parva, on page 44, describes the conflict between Arjuna and Bhisma, where it states that the enemy invoked a celestial weapon "resembling fire in effulgence and energy".

The Mahabarata, one of the oldest books in the world, describing the Bharat war in Northern India, paints a picture of a great and noble civilization destroyed in an 18 day war. In one battle, reported in the Samsaptakabadha Parva (page 58), the craft are described as being circular in form and capable of "forward, backward and diverse other motions..."

James Churchward, in THE CHILDREN OF MU, referring to millenniums-old records, claims this war was fought about 20,000 B.C.) Chandra Roy, in his translations from the Bishma Parva, described the Brahma-Danda (Brahma's Rod), as infinitely more powerful than even Indra's Bolt. The latter can strike only once but the former can even strike whole countries and entire races from generation to generation! This sounds very much like a radiation weapon to us.

The Mahabarata also describes the flying vehicles used by the invincible Celestials, as the Vimana, a double-decked, circular craft with a dome having portholes. It flew with the "speed of the wind" and gave forth a "melodious sound". It could "stop and remain motionless in the sky" and it "soared above the clouds". From altitude the "ocean looked like a small pot of water." The vimanas were employed for sport as well as for travel and warfare, where they used the "Samhara", a missile that crippled, and the "Moha", a weapon that produced a state of paralysis.

The Bodha Parva, on page 97, mentions the Vaishnava weapon which conferred invisibility, and was able to destroy in all worlds. Page 383 refers to a "race-annihilating missile, "...Bhisma .. hurled a missile .. .that crushed, 0 King, thy soldiers in battle. And it seemed to fill... the whole Earth with a loud noise. And blazing forth in splendor, that fierce missile inspired thy sons with fear. Beholding that missile... with lightning flashes coursing towards them, thy warriors fled uttering frightful cries, and at the unbelievable.. .many men fell where they stood, and many car-warriors also fell from their cars. They fought and died for their Gods.

The Drona Parva, on page 677, describes the Agneya weapon... "Blazing with smokeless fire on all sides, showers of flaming debris, darkened sky all around, inauspicious winds began to blow, clouds roared, scorching heat by the energy of the weapon, water boiled, and warriors fell like trees in a forest fire, huge elephants fell all around. Thousands of cars fell down on all sides (air vehicles crashing) destroying everything." And both sides fought in the name of their own respective "Gods".
Yes, there is indeed considerable confirmation of Asket's story of earlier atomic wars fought here on Earth.

Regards.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Nice work Sky, Im glad you found the article! Thanks to fred3110 also for the scan of the book! The crops that were "stumbled upon" were the foundation of life and with out getting extremely lucky, or some help from some highly intelligent beings, the spread of civilization may not have been possible.

"After at least 5,000 years of continuous agriculture we do not seem to have improved upon the first selections of our ‘scientifically ignorant’ ancestors. That hardly seems logical."

That quote really sums it up for me. These ancient people accomplished amazing tasks that we cant explain today. Almost every one of them have a story of "gods" coming down from the sky to teach them and give them technology. This story spans the globe from the cradle of civilization up to present day.

How can we just dismiss it all and call it myth when groups of people who never met all have the SAME stories? I think it is one of the most interesting and prevalent theory's of our time. Theres just too much coincidence to rule it out.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hi Sky

A pleassure to read you're post about "Crop plants", page 16
Thanks !!!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Good add. Thanks.

Earlier in the thread I referred to the passages from the Mahabarata and Ramayana and one of the pro-"Debunkers" (Hanslune) declared those passages a hoax.

But they really are in those very ancient books.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight

"After at least 5,000 years of continuous agriculture we do not seem to have improved upon the first selections of our ‘scientifically ignorant’ ancestors. That hardly seems logical."

That quote really sums it up for me.

That sums it up for me quite well too.

flytothemoon: Thanks for noticing.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Earlier in the thread I referred to the passages from the Mahabarata and Ramayana and one of the pro-"Debunkers" (Hanslune) declared those passages a hoax.

But they really are in those very ancient books.

I really understand that it is so difficult and for most people so far absolute unimaginable and unacceptable to believe and therefore can’t in any way accept that our history that is told to all of us back then at school and still is told to all at school today as also is described in so many history books back then as it still is by most history books today is totally different then the way it really happened.
But that is just my personal opinion of course and nothing more.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I don't know if its been mentioned yet, but there are two threads loaded with historical, archeological connections to this topic that I just finished a) reading and b) skimming (the longer one), both about Star Gates:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Both were extremely informative and had a wealth of information, but for me, I was very happy to be grounded in positive thinking as it seems the more "connected" to the elite, or the authorities, the more truly negative concepts are entertained. And I find those bull!!! There's a thread on here about a man losing his mother and after his life fell apart enough to threaten his health due to the loss, he has a wonderful "meeting" with her, and others share as well. No, she wasn't wiped and processed by some evil Enki machine, hidden in the Bermuda Triangle! As if! A real fear based agenda is going on. So its up to us, the people, to question the significance of things that point to a truer history, and yet search for the positive power withing us. We all possess it.

This is a wonderful thread! The Egyptian monument with the helicopters and tanks was mentioned by Hoagland in his project camelot interview. He maintained that one the later pharaohs built this as a record of the oldest hidden knowledge of Egypt, and the origins of a certain group of people, which he believed was Mars. He points out that the building is very similar to what you find in Washington DC. That our cabal maintain their Mars connection visibly. I concur with him.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Nazca holds many mysteries no doubt. Funny how an ancient airport would seem at first mention to be the least logical explanation ... until that is you begin to piece "history" together. I'm still on the fence but beginning to fall to the side of AAT behind Nazcas historic significance.

Something I think would add to this thread .... An AAT timeline to be debated up against the accepted "science" timeline. It may help help in
developing a thesis that ties together bits and pieces of information.It's something i've wanted to do for awhile but my 2 year old has other
intentions
Maybe in 30 pages or so we will have something that can hold water ...... This thread is awesome!!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DrPaulisENKI

A timeline is a daunting task. Im happy to even get the scraps of evidence I can. If you've looked into this, you can try it.

Spacevisitor (ATS-member, posting earlier here) once gave me an awesome timeline, but it was pretty speculative. I guess taking the ancient Indian + the list of Gods, God-Kings and Kings from Ancient Egypt combined with the Books of Enoch, one could come up with a semi-accurate chronology.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Yeah...the "stargates are real" is a pretty popular thread here, which Ive participated in many times. It contains loads of infos that are relevant to this topic.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

n the years 1991-1993, gold prospectors on the small river Narada, on the eastern side of the Ural mountains, have found unusual, mostly spiral-shaped objects. The size of these things ranges from a maximum of 3 cm (1.2 in.) down to an incredible 0.003 mm, about 1/10,000th of an inch! To date, these inexplicable artifacts have been found in their thousands at various sites near the rivers Narada, Kozhim, and Balbanyu, and also by two smaller streams named Vtvisty and Lapkhevozh, mostly at depths between 3 and 12 meters (10 and 40 ft.)

The spiral-form objects are composed of various metals: the larger ones are of copper, while the small and very small ones are of the rare metals tungsten and molybdenum. Tungsten has a high atomic weight, and is also very dense, with a melting point of 3410 deg. C (6100 deg. F). It is used principally for the hardening of special steels, and in unalloyed form for the filaments of light bulbs. Molybdenum also has a high density, and a respectable melting point of 2650 deg. C (4740 deg. F). This metal too is used for hardening steels and giving them corrosion-resistant properties, these being used principally for highly-stressed weapon parts and vehicle armor.

At the present time, these more-than-mysterious objects are being investigated by the Russian Academy of Sciences in Syktyvka (capital city of the former Soviet Republic of Komi), Moscow, St. Petersburg, and also a scientific institute in Helsinki, Finland. Exact measurements of these often microscopically-small objects have shown that the dimensions of the spirals are in the so-called Golden Mean ratio. Since ancient classical times this fraction has been the "iron rule" in architecture and geometry. Its usefulness is in the fact that if a certain length is divided into two using this ratio, the ratio of the original length to the larger piece is the same as that of the larger piece to the smaller piece.

Quite apart from such subtleties, these objects are obviously the product of an inexplicable and highly advanced technology; they bear remarkable resemblances to control elements used in micro-miniature devices in our very latest technology, so-called nanomachines. This technology is still in its infancy with us, but already engineers are thinking of applications which are pure science-fiction. Among other things, they envisage constructing micro-probes for use in medicine which can be implanted, such as for carrying out operations inside blood vessels which are not possible with present surgical techniques. What was the purpose of this object, illustrated here in 100x and again in 500x magnification? (Figs 2, 3). Fig. 1 shows another object in its entirety over a scale-bar 200 microns wide (8/1000ths inch)! All tests carried out to date give an age for the objects of between 20,000 and 318,000 years, depending on the depth and the situation of the site. (3, 4) But even if it was only a mere 2,000 or 20,000 years, we are faced with the inevitable question: who, of all the people in the world, was at that time capable of creating such superfine micro-filigree objects, something which our own technology is only now just beginning to achieve?

Translation by George Sassoon

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

But even if it was only a mere 2,000 or 20,000 years, we are faced with the inevitable question: who, of all the people in the world, was at that time capable of creating such superfine micro-filigree objects, something which our own technology is only now just beginning to achieve?

Fascinating. Could be evidence that supports the original post or it could be evidence that previously advanced species have existed before us. Or evidence that we have developed advanced technology that has been intentionally hidden from us for centuries.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

and pray tell, what dating method was used?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

and pray tell, what dating method was used?

These things have been distributed to various universities using a variety of dating methods, as you can read in the text. The most obvious indicator of an old date is that they are found in the thousands below earths surface in an area yet untouched by modern civilization. Those universities examining them have yet to offer an explanation.

This would be about the 7th piece of hard evidence in this thread.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Yep. Could indicate that ETs stopped by for a quick break and then left again. Or it could indicate that there was a race of humans we're not aware of.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
May I ask why we havent heard "Debunkers" speak out on

* the Chinese Mummy that was preserved for 2200 years by an unknown liquid which modern science is unable to preserve?

* How ancient egyptians could practice precision drilling without electricity?

* How the tiny object presented on this page came to be?

* What they think about the info on crops presented on the last page?

* Why mythological accounts all over the world sound very similar?

Or are you only here to disrupt and deflect?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
"That shouldnt be there"

I was just reading an article in the "National Geographic News" and was a bit taken aback by a scientist responding to an odd find with "That shouldnt be there".

Erik Trinkaus, an anthropologist at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. "I was frankly quite surprised to see it when I was looking at the specimen," Trinkaus said. "My first reaction was, that shouldn't be there."

Source: National Geographic News, Odd Skulls

Why am I taken aback by this? Because it shows the effects of indoctrination and brainwashing on our scientific elite. "Shouldnt be there" according to what? According to who? Why not?

So if something "shouldnt" be, most times, the mind will filter it away, ignore it, trivialize it or try to force it to fit and match the orthodox worldview.

Oh...and as a side note, the skull they are talking about neither looks human nor neanderthal in my opinion.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Skyfloating]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join