It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condoleeza Rice decides to destroy Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Europe Prepared for Destruction per Condi

english.pravda.ru

Making a speech at a recent press conference in the State Department, Ms. Rice stressed out the importance of the ministerial meeting in Brussels and highlighted two aspects that would be put on its agenda – Afghanistan and the NATO membership of Georgia and Ukraine. The USA insists Europe should enlarge its contingents in Afghanistan. Moreover, the US administration wants Europe to concentrate its military activity in the dangerous areas of the country, where US and British troops currently carry the main burden of the war.

If Europe does not cooperate with Washington at this point, it will become one of the first apples of discord between the Old World and the new US president, who will ask the same from Europe
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-12-2008 by Mozzy]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The U.S. of A. is on the move again and it can't be too good for the rest of us. I wonder what this lady eats for breakfast. The heads are getting together to come up with something and we'll be the last to know. Volunteer now or get recruited later let's go sign up and get this over with. As long as there aren't too many trenches involved i'm down with it.

english.pravda.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I dont see how the title plays inline with the article?
There was nothing about distruction in the article.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Memysabu

Well the actual title reads "Condoleezza Rice decides to destroy Europe"

Read through the propaga... I mean article, and I'm not really sure what the writers want the reader to believe.

One thing above all that should be considered first Pravda

Nuff said?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
well pravda yes, but something must be brewing. the u.s. isn't exactly a diplomatic nation.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Pravda and worldreports are complete lying scam sites.
Anyone who takes anything serious from them, should just watch foxnews and believe the lies there.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentOrangeJuice

Pravda makes Fox News look like Reuters or the Associated Press. The only "News" worse than that is the crap from Alex Jones and his websites.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
condi could very easily be orchastring events that will destroy europe. it's happened before and it could happen again.

top topics

join