It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. sends $400 million to mexico police-brilliant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

sending $400 mil to mexico and giving it to mexican cops and military. this is pathetic. the cops and military are the ones running the drugs here on the texas border. i'm so disgusted i'm at a loss for words

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I couldn't believe how the media didn't touch those stories a while back about Americans being killed by the Drug Wars ON US soil. They don't immigration or Mexican Border issues at all any more. I would mess with all the Dem minds out there.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
i have heard that hikers are being discouraged from hiking in west texas except for in big bend national park. apparently it is unsafe because of the drug running on the border.

how sad that i cant go somewhere in my own country and state because its unsafe. pitiful and disgusting.

here,s a thought, give the $400 mil to the minutemen to guard the border.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Couple years back, Arizona bowhunters were running into armed aliens in many areas of the desert.

The state did a - seriously - wise thing and rewrote the law to allow bowhunters to carry a sidearm for personal protection, but not for hunting.

The kill remains lawful when accomplished with archery equipment.

I haven't heard of any illegal firearms kills during archery season so far and I don't think it will happen.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Don't worry about the $400 mil. The Fed will simply print more. Its all a joke now just like the dog and pony show that is the GM/Ford bailout. We never run out of money because there is a limitless supply from the Fed. GO FED!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desert Dawg
Couple years back, Arizona bowhunters were running into armed aliens in many areas of the desert.

The state did a - seriously - wise thing and rewrote the law to allow bowhunters to carry a sidearm for personal protection, but not for hunting.

The kill remains lawful when accomplished with archery equipment.

I haven't heard of any illegal firearms kills during archery season so far and I don't think it will happen.

A prime example of how gun control will not work when right there, illegals are carrying guns. Imagine if there were gun control laws and those bowhunters had no guns because of such rediculous laws!!!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
What a total waste of money. We have just donated $400 million to one of the most corrupt gov'ts in the western hemisphere.

This money will end up in the hands of the cartels.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
saying the money will end up in the hands of the cartels is obvious. the mexican cops and military are the cartel. this is a problem that has become increasingly worse, with little coverage.
the problem here on the u.s. border is the u.s.' most serious threat, imho.
there are several threads and articles about this here on ats and elswhere, i hope that more of you will read and educate yourselves and help me to raise awareness.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zoso28

I think you need to get your facts straight zoso. The Mexican military and cops are not the drug cartels. They are simply either being killed, intimidated, payed off to look the other way or work for them. There is a war going on over there between the cartels and any government or police official in the way will be killed. These cartels don't even care about innocent lives. In order to get into most of these cartels you must kill someone first. In my view they are terrorist.

Last year on a family trip to Chihuahua Mex. I was at my grandma's house when loud automatic shots rang out. Apperently 20-30 masked men raided a drug lords big ol' house found the guy they were looking for and forced him and his family out to the middle of the street where his wife and children witnessed their fathers execution. LITERALLY RIGHT IN FRONT OF COP STATION! They sent a clear message.

I do agree that $400 million is ganna' be a waste due to the fact that Mexico is extremely corrupt. I think the NAU will be the Governments way of saying we need to take control of this situation and what better than to fight them united then to do it on 2 different sides. Which sounds good but I still beleive in our beloved Constitution.

They should have used that money here not over there.

top topics

join