It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#1 Mars

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

The truth will set you free

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
reply to post by Solo954

the studies you linked to did NOT say anthing about your original premise. The premise that NASA is covering up intelligent life on Mars. NO evidence whats soever!

The intentional premise in this thread was to discuss possible civilizations in outer Earth. Not to discuss the evidence already pointing towards life. You want an "official" word. Wait for NASA to spoon feed it to you. You want the truth? I recommend you become more open minded. Your the reason why this planet is in Jeopardy.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by Solo954

Solo, it wont matter if the evidence came up and bit this person in the rear, such a closed mind wont veer not a tenth of a nanometer from their straight line of stayiing inside the box.

However when other nations, perhaps even NASA, sends probes and a manned mission to mars and finally admits to these things, it will be very interesting to hear what these closed minded individuals have to say about it then.

But in the meantime, all of us are free to explore the possibilities and not have to answer to or give any more attention to the babies with their debunker rattlers.

Cheers!!!!

this is utter bull crap! BULL in its purest form

"His mind is so closed he wont believe the evidence"

Bull! That is where true science differs from you! I have shwon alot of inofrmation showing how this is BUNK. There is no mars cover up conspiracy, but you REFUSE to believe the evidence. Where as science is self correcting, if evidence comes up showing intelligent life on mars, then so be it!!! But the things Solo and you are showing, picking pictures out of clouds esentially when you get right down to it , is not evidence and not one proponent of this theory has shown any evidence, ever! its edited pictures with some diatra about cover ups!

This is why UFO research is in shambles! This, the behavior you just exhibited "he wont believe a few non convincing photos, his mind is closed!"

give me a freaking break.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solo954

reply to post by Solo954

the studies you linked to did NOT say anthing about your original premise. The premise that NASA is covering up intelligent life on Mars. NO evidence whats soever!

The intentional premise in this thread was to discuss possible civilizations in outer Earth. Not to discuss the evidence already pointing towards life. You want an "official" word. Wait for NASA to spoon feed it to you. You want the truth? I recommend you become more open minded. Your the reason why this planet is in Jeopardy.

The original premise of this thread was regarding MARS.

Which you showed no evidence.
You assert NASA is engaged in a cover up, with NO EVIDENCE.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It was fun for awhile but became tiresome and old like a worn out stinky shoe, a scratched record that I gladly took off the turntable and threw away. The topic got thrown off track..as debunkers LOVE to do. However it doesnt stop us from exploring, as a moderator said in a post..it only makes us that much more determined and driven to explore the possibilities. That moderator is right on the money!!!

So I guess I could say thank you there Naval. Thanks for making us that much more determined to do what we do. If it disturbs you in some way..well Im sorry about that. Maybe a lolipop will sweeten your pallet a little and help calm you down.

And for awhile there, you sounded alot like a mega debunker I once exchanged a few posts with at the old TEM forum. You wouldnt happen to be or perhaps know Dan Smythe now would you?

Indeed the debunkers are worth something.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 3-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Solo954

Solo, it wont matter if the evidence came up and bit this person in the rear, such a closed mind wont veer not a tenth of a nanometer from their straight line of stayiing inside the box.

However when other nations, perhaps even NASA, sends probes and a manned mission to mars and finally admits to these things, it will be very interesting to hear what these closed minded individuals have to say about it then.

But in the meantime, all of us are free to explore the possibilities and not have to answer to or give any more attention to the babies with their debunker rattlers.

Cheers!!!!

this is utter bull crap! BULL in its purest form

"His mind is so closed he wont believe the evidence"

Bull! That is where true science differs from you! I have shwon alot of inofrmation showing how this is BUNK. There is no mars cover up conspiracy, but you REFUSE to believe the evidence. Where as science is self correcting, if evidence comes up showing intelligent life on mars, then so be it!!! But the things Solo and you are showing, picking pictures out of clouds esentially when you get right down to it , is not evidence and not one proponent of this theory has shown any evidence, ever! its edited pictures with some diatra about cover ups!

This is why UFO research is in shambles! This, the behavior you just exhibited "he wont believe a few non convincing photos, his mind is closed!"

Nobody high in the government would ever show any photos/videos/evidence of anything ET related.

Nobody high in the government would ever show any photos/videos/evidence of anything ET related.

The definition of the government is to govern, "Watch"...and in some way control.

If a being billions of years ahead of us is met, do you think the government would show us of something it cannot control
give me a freaking break.

especially in a CIA standpoint my aunt is correlated to the CIA and she says "All we do is lie, thats all we'll ever do, and thats what we were trained to do."

[edit on 3-12-2008 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Eventually either government will have to show us...or the ET's will show us...

..which one do you think will cross the finish line first????

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

pure semantics.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

"debunker" heh. The only difference between us and you is that we require evidence for what we see.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Ya ya we know Naval. I dont even have to be seeing your posts to know what they are saying.

By all means..please do continue your never changing chant.

Cheers!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Ya ya we know Naval. I dont even have to be seeing your posts to know what they are saying.

By all means..please do continue your never changing chant.

Cheers!!!

my chant is one of reason. One that requires evidence, something more then patterns in photos. something that for extraordinary claims, requires extraordiniary evidence.

EVIDENCE.

Once again a common fallacy, you have no real evidence so you attack me

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Solo954

Another excellent find Solo!!!

Cheers!!!!

Wait a minute, you're so full of gloating and ignorance that you're not even reading whats being posted anymore and just patting each other on the back.

This thread had potential, but now it's just sickening. Stop acting like primary school kids and yelling over the person you're talking WITH.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodcircle

potential? if potential to you is seeing pretty patterns in pictures and calling that in itself evidence for a huge alien cover up, sure potential.

Another funny accusation in this arena is how many acuse NASA of air brushing anomalies out of photos, yet then were supposed to believe they just left these "anomalies" in withut airbrushing them just for the public to discover their cover up. its a joke. you cant have your cake and eat it to.

This Mars/Moon anomlay stuff is complete bunk.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solo954

reply to post by Solo954

So, in the OP you present a video containing a number of images of alleged 'artifacts' on mars, in addition to a number of images of earth based structures and mix in a few already debunked 'heiroglyphs' that you purport to prove ancient technology.

NOW it has become that life indeed exists on mars because scientists have found ancient DNA in EARTH based fossils.

Not only is this a leap of logic and faith, but it supports the OP how?

You two are the ones gloating all over each other with this lacking 'evidence'. People are right to question this so called 'proof' when you present it to the community for discussion.

Did you not say "I wonder what skeptics and experts say on these pictures." in your OP, yet now it appears if what they say is what you don't like, its take your ball home and cry foul.

Obviously there was no intention of taking on board what the 'skeptics' had to say, because you already have your answers set in 'stone artifact' as it were.

[edit on 12/4/2008 by bloodcircle]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

potential? if potential to you is seeing pretty patterns in pictures and calling that in itself evidence for a huge alien cover up, sure potential.

Yes potential. Did you know what was going to be presented before reading the thread? I did not, pretty sure you did not either. And I am interested in this sort of topic, I don't instantly write it off as bunk as you appear to do.

but as soon as I realised that the main items of discussion in this thread had been proven (in MY opinion, not as fact) as completely natural/earth bound/explainable without ET's influence, I then noticed how the attacks were being leveled. Not how discussions should be on ATS, as far as I'm concerned.

Anyone who had wanted to contribute something else of interest would have seen the dull diatribe going on and closed the thread post haste.

As I should have.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I may not have known 100 percent, but i was 90 percet sure upon seeing the title it was going to be another
"NASA is covering up life on mars, seemy photos !" thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
There is one sure fire way if the government is covering anything up they will tell the masses.

As soon as civilian space fights from civilian companies start taking off it will force the governments hand if they have one and here's is why.

The second all these people come back and start saying Oh my word there are aliens out there it's just crazy!

The masses of people will be ticked at the govt. for covering it up for so long and pretty much all but a civil war would break out toppling the govt. and those who believed the govt. so strongly will be upset that who they thought were watching out in their best interest and were actually just allowing certain things to go on for their own greedy purposes, would pry upset them.

Now if there is something going on what will happen is exactly what is happening now. More news coverage of the so called sightings. Less making fun of individuals who claim to have seen something and allowing reports to take a serious look into the whole situation weather it be true or not. Release of the picture that they believe looks like a worm and the actual scientists getting all excited about it and upset at the same time because the rover had no capability to check this thing to even see if it has a biological makeup of any type. Only to say shortly before civilian space flight becomes an everyday reality, oh gee look we just found a UFO here are some pics of it.

If there was something that is what they would do before civilians went into space because if they didn't and they knew about something and it started killing people on flight then masses of people would be suing the govt. Just look at the idiots suing walmart because they were hurt in the stampede that killed that walmart security guy. No doubt they would sue the govt.

So if there is nothing when civilian space flights become the norm we'll know also.

It's a win win situation for the people but a no win situation for the govt. in the end if they are actually lying.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I love it when the reference to evidence is thrown around.
Those on one side of the debate claim intellectual superiority by claiming that they only base their opinons/beliefs on the evidence.

The sad truth is that the vast majority has no access to real evidence besides the pictures that are released. Statements and conclusions made by scientists, Nasa or otherwise, are either acceptd or rejected based on ones ideology or beliefs, rather tha a personal examination of the evidence.

I am no conspiracy theorist, I do not see hidden agendas behind all the various government agencies. Therfore I am inclined to acccept the official view of these scientists.

However, in all honesty I have not examined the evidence myself. If it was dumped on my lap, I would probably be left scratching my head trying to decifer it and make sense out of the data.

Unless you have personal access to the scientific data and can examine and reach your own conclusions then you cannot claim the high road of baseing your beliefs solely on the evidence

The general public has access only to what is doled out to us.

Therefore there is no need to be dogmatic about the issue. Personal attacks
because of a difference of opinion are childish.

And mocking one for spelling errors is the lowest form of mockery. Take it from a guy with a notoiously sticky keyboard and no patience for spell checks.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Sparky63]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wow.

One would think people would think before posting complete crap but I guess not.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
"HO CLOAN THE ROVER IN MARS???" What's he sayinig?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join