It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over English Channel Photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hi All,

I've recently been given a photo by a friend which is very interesting.

We were discussing 'crackpot' theories and I mentioned I was on ATS. He said he couldn't believe he hadn't told me and went and got the photo.
Supposedly he was out on deck on a P&O ferry in November 2007, it was around 11:30pm. He said he saw a bright light, almost blue, to obig to be a star. So took a picture with a digital camera (5.1mp Fuji). As he took the picture the object 'flew' away sliently, smoothly and quickly.

The other object is the moon btw.

The only thing I can say is that this person has been my friend for a while and in my judgement is an honest person.

EDIT: IMAGE NOT WORKING SO HERE IS LINK FOR NOW
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Thoughts people? I personally dig this photo!

[edit on 3-12-2008 by and14263]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Sorry guys, it's late and I can't get the full photo in the post. I'll do it tomorrow evening. The link will have to do for now.
Goodnight.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Looks interesting but whats odd is there doesn't seem to be any other lights such as stars etc or mist and clouds so it's hard to judge the photo, I do understand it was taken at night so it would make it harder for the camera to pick up the other objects, but being out in the channel means there is less pollution around the area it was taken so it should be clearer

new topics

join