It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Exposed as Secretly Financing al Qaeda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Washington Exposed as Secretly Financing al Qaeda

www.worldreports.org

In October 2007, the Provost Marshal and his team attempted to obtain entry to a locked room inside the Morgan Stanley building. They were specifically barred from entering this room by Morgan Stanley staff. The operations directed from this secret Morgan Stanley office suite were specifically the financing of Al-Qaeda and other international terrorism operations. Cheney ran the media while Robert Rubin ran the money. Bush 41, Bill & Hillary, Greenspan and Paulson were involved. And Biden knew.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Some of this is paraphrased, because there is a 500 character limit.

You will find some even more shocking news than this which we already strongly suspected. It does get worse yet...

What is interesting is that the source considers that Obama might reserve some integrity beyond the suspected complicity with the Rockefeller CFR Illuminati agenda for a New World Order. We all openly or secretly hope for this, and who knows, maybe he'll surprise us? One can dream.

Please read the full article at the source before commenting constructively. The style is aggressive and does to take into account that we don't already know a lot about the Bush criminalist backers from the Nazi continuum. And his verbiage is rather blunt to say the least. At least he doesn't mince words and says what he thinks, let the blows fall where they may. Purged of some of the vehemence it reads more easily, but lacks the striking truth of outrage in this time of deceit and treason.

www.worldreports.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
OMG......You people HAVE got to read this thing......

But the deception led directly to the global crisis that is now unfolding, because in pursuing the whereabouts and handling of the $4.5 trillion, we unexpectedly exposed successive layers of US official and banking sector duplicity and corruption, which led to December 2006 to Paulson’s arrest in Germany

If you don't know whats going on these day's, read the OP's article.

For Mr Obama has been advised that he must be prepared to assume office early, if necessary – which is to say that there are indications, confirmed by several separate sources to this service,

As he left the presence of the G-20 representatives, he was slow-handclapped out of the door. By this gesture, the international community FINALLY revealed what they think of this rogue, this mass murderer, this inveterate thief, this duplicitous little fellow, this self-serving de facto financial and economic terrorist who has degraded the United States, its currency and its reputation on a scale with no historical precedent – this would-be latter-day Herr Hitler who really had intended to stay in power, we now understand, following an atrocity that had been planned ahead of the 2008 election.

I'll Flag this my friend. nice job!!!!!

[edit on 3-12-2008 by tiso_us]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Hi Folks,

I see some of you got redirected here as this thread was posted first. May I point out that this thread is not an endorsement of Christopher Story, his website or his rather extensive range of publications. There are indeed quite a few things which are not palatable there. Namely,

- huge unmarked and difficult to detect imbedded ads in the text for special anti secret service spying software (does the GRU get a back door?) he sells at a markup (he IS allowed to earn a living)

- assumption on his part that readers are from the intelligence community (it is likely that "open researchers" are a more important proportion of his readership than you might imagine) or at least aware of some critical issues outside of the mainstream press

- use of harsh multiple exclamations of spite which at least serve to show the author's bias, but are utterly in departure of our conditioned neutral castrated mainstream media which lies while pretending to be objective

- random disorderly bulk information presented as if it was "off the wire" had there been anything left in the world press such as a true honest wire service provider. Just look at who owns Reuters today, the Thomson Corporation which created the "Illuminati Awards", all kidding aside. Now you know without a doubt who controls your news information at the source:
www.trainingreference.co.uk...
en.wikipedia.org...

Some have (in the other thread, now closed) criticized Story's allegation of a post WWII nazi continuum underground movement. Investigate operation Paperclip, read some of the documents in my signature link, and remember that some people have had contact with such elements and are thus inclined to grant credence to things which others dismiss outright.

Whether you agree with none or all of the article's statements is not important. It is however useful as an eye opener, to reassess you current take on the situation and possibly enrich your own better informed analysis. There are things which ring true, and others which are quite a stretch. Only keep them in the back of your mind and you will notice that other elements from a wide diversity of sources may awaken that uneasy feeling that something is indeed going on...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
BTW, this was originally posted in breaking alternative news. Is there a reason that the mod moved this thread to Skunk Works? While there is indeed a spy network implication, this issue is of far greater importance than simple operational task force missions.

This fact, if confirmed as true, means that people in power at the highest offices of government or even ABOVE, are engineering terrorism and planned 9/11 as well as the London and Madrid bombings, to name only a few.

This does therefore go far beyond skunk works.

Thanks in advance to Mods who might relocate this tread in a more appropriate location. Spying is just the foot work involved. Not the geostrategic aims of world events.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I agree this needs to be proved and right away.... And if proved needs to be removed from the skunk works and credited to OP. Seems the information is of very high importance.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I see many have not yet dwelled into the convincing and superb journalistic effort to "follow the money" as presented in this article.

I recommend that all read this in it's entirety as suggested in above post.

Flag/Star and tipped hat to OP. Find is extraordinary to say the least.

Now; If in fact Obama had the "encounter" during his visit to the Bush White House, and realized that it wasn't a joke, (the attempted bribe), as well as unpresidented CIA meets, discovery of Biden's preknowledge, the Bush and Clinton black ops, the conveyance of the 4.5 trillion and the names of bank accounts held by elite heiarchy of Gov't and FED persons, the purported abandonment of liquidating the pres-elect by the admin top dogs, media manipulation by same, Corp. exec. ball players, Blair (I had read of the 10/31 birdsong prior to this read) having to be addressed in person by the pres-elect to cease impeding, HM gold theft, ...to name a few items addressed;
Would selecting Hillary be to keep his enemies close, to leverage her ablility to continue without reprise, or is there a more sinister adgenda compelling this choice?
If this is as true as it reads, I have new respect and appreciation for Barry, and will be anticipating the conclusion of this unravelling of such a S&L x infinity raping of America and the world.

Indeed, I pray that the NWO and Currency replacements of the Dollar and Pound Sterling is unsuccessful, and that these dispicable traitors pay for their financial and war crimes and treason.
I am already disgusted at the corrupt bail out schemes and this brings the "revolution" full circle regarding interpretation of the actions and decisions of these legislators, the administration, the Corporate financials, the FED, and the Treasury as well as those around the world who are in bed with these maybe soon to be indicted power wanten money grubbing whores.
The implications of them succeeding or not may be the decisive answer that the world will soon face for the good or the bad of future generations of humans and their existence.
This has just become my favorite read of '08.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Are we supposed to be surprised if this turns out to be true?

If proved true, people will latch onto this and cause such a huge fuss over something that has been assumed for god knows how long but was shunned by mainstream idealism.

If proved wrong, the mainstream media will just have another victory dance and use this story for longer then need be to debunk completely unrelated issues.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Interesting article, but if at all true, it reads like an Obama propaganda piece. It paints him as an Heroic fighter for truth and justice, who is/was clueless to the corruption around him. Meanwhile Obama contiues to appoint members to his cabinet with ties to the CFR,Trilateral commision, and the Bilderberg group. Sorry, Obama didnt get where he is by not playing the game , he is just as corrupt as those he is surrounding himself with. The only reason to paint Obama in the light he is painted in that article, is to attempt to gain the readers support for the president elect. In order to make the road to further corruption easier.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I am sorry, I fail to see how someone's turquiose page of block letters in a bad script is a reliable source. Do you have any other sources for this thread's message? It just seems really hokey. I was taught to carefully filter internet information for reliable sources. That one wouldn't fit those reliability standards, though I can't explain why.

I've read prostelyizing pages that read like that one. I can't believe it for what it has to say, sorry.

It may be true. But I already doubt it.

I believe if financing for Al Queda came from a government source in America it came from an infiltrating source that satelites those people, but is not, those people.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Unfortunately, one who might have know will no longer be able to talk.

Gavin Macdonald, aged 47, a top mergers and acquisitions banker, was reported on Monday 8th December 2008 to have died ‘from a heart attack’ at the London offices of Morgan Stanley in Canary Wharf. However he died on the preceding Friday night, so that his death was not in fact announced for at least 56 hours. Macdonald was Global Head of Mergers and Acquisitions for the institution. In view of the fact that he died ‘on Friday night’, there was plenty of lime for a ‘massaged line’ to have been developed to ‘explain’ his sudden death, which was attributed to ‘overwork’.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
NEW WARNING

Just so that you know, given my militant opposition to the Illuminati Satanists, I have escaped several attempts on my life, and have received warnings posted on the building where I live as well as one found yesterday on the windshield of my car. So if I no longer post here, you can conclude what you may, but in all likelihood there are those who would want my voice silenced. That painted 666 Illuminati Pyramid preceded an attack by a Man in Black who dowsed me with anthrax, requiring treatment by a leading toxicology institute. We shall see whether this latest similar warning bears any significance. Hopefully not, or that this posting will deter them.

Earlier painted warning

This week's snow carved warning

So if you don't hear from me again you'll know what is up and draw your own conclusion as to the relevance of my posts.

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

getsmart,
well I'm glad ur still around and kicking

Merry Christmas

and keep ur head down,
u never know where them snowballs
are gonna come from

best wishes

top topics