It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot behavior

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I was thinking the other day, on what level the bigfoot/sasquatch/yeti is related to humans.

So in order to get a better view on this, I tried to compare different high order animals, and what I know of Homo species to what I know of bigfoot. But I came to realise that even though I've read countless of bigfoot observations, I have no idea on how their behavior is.

The only thing I could come to think of was:
• Most are shy and a bit observative. They tend to move away, repeatedly looking over the shoulder, either to look for followers or by sheer couriosity. But in the end, get away from the observer.

• Some reports say that they are agressive, and even though this could be due to protection of themselves or their home/family, I don't think this is the case:
- The 'agressive bigfoot reports' are usually more lacking than the other observations. Lack of detail, or seamingly pointless cases. Probably just bears or something..
- Not many reports on agressiveness.
- Agressiveness is usually not something associated with higher order animals.

What I would like to know; Do anyone know of observations, apart from the ordinary ones, that has 'special' descriptions of bigfoot behavior?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I have read just about everything written about Bigfoot since I had my first encounter in 2005.

There are many interesting reports out there of them exhibiting "human like" behavior.

One of my favorite accounts is of a couple out hiking who observed a mother sasquatch playing with her small child. He was running around and she was tickling him.

Another that really made me laugh was a little one throwing a tantrum and flinging dirt around and being apparently scolded by an adult Sasquatch for his behavior.

I read in one book of a group of five sasquatches in a wrestling match that was seen by a group of hikers.

I could go on and on...

Sorry I can't give you references of where I read of these incidents, but there are so many books out there, and I have three large shelves of them in a bookcase.

From my encounters with the Sasquatch I have learned they are a race of people. Of course I can't prove that, but I don't really feel the need to. I hope to have a closer relationship with them. They are distrusting of us for the most part, and with good reason. They will reveal themselves when they are ready, and when WE are ready.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Thain Esh Kelch

Some say they communicate by hitting wood against trees.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilitaryManSome say they communicate by hitting wood against trees.

That would suggest that they operate in communities, and not just in small enclaves of some kind. It also suggest highly evolved communication methods, which deffinately place them high on the animal order ladder, somewhere between lower primates and humans.

Originally posted by sylph hugger
One of my favorite accounts is of a couple out hiking who observed a mother sasquatch playing with her small child. He was running around and she was tickling him.

Another that really made me laugh was a little one throwing a tantrum and flinging dirt around and being apparently scolded by an adult Sasquatch for his behavior.

I read in one book of a group of five sasquatches in a wrestling match that was seen by a group of hikers.

This just places them on primate-level in my opinion.

top topics

join