It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Condign - A valuable official report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
man i miss, issac koi, hes out just because just because an retarded ufologist bullyed him

Yes indeed. I am sure Isaac will continue his own studies quietly away from the toxic world of ufology.

On topic and the subject of Project Condign.

This study was instigated before the UK had a Freedom of Information Act and was also never intended for public consumption. Now if the UK MoD wanted such a study of UFOs carried out then that surely suggests that they did not know much more than the general public about UFOs.

Conspiracy theorists will offer up the excuse that Condign was designed as a cover story for the 'good stuff' held in secret vaults somewhere. But it just doesn't make sense wasting public money on such a project. Never mind the fact that at that time it was for 'Restricted Eyes Only' with no plans it would ever be released into the public domain.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

really theres nothing worse than mainstream ufologists, people who think the only real sightings are roswell,remdlesham,phoenix and the africa school landing that should not be named
they are toxic and only believe in the ETH

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

It's a conspiracy I tells ya!

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

its should be legal to shoot at those assholes
they have an wayy too big ego

top topics

<< 1   >>