It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do You Support The 911 Official Story?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
This goes nowhere except keeping some fingers busy at keyboards.. I would like to but am unable to justify my general acceptance of the so-called Official Story without taking months of my time off and double checking and comparing information sources to my satisifaction.

So I posted a link to a site which further links to other sites assembled by some pretty people who have taken the time and effort to concincingly and impressively demonstrate where the 9/111 Truthers are misguided and misleading in their assumptions. Many of these poeple have gone to great lengths to be professional in incorporate and integrating information from a wide variety of credible sources, official, and private, trather than relying heavily on amateur science, isolated aberrnt witness testimony, and questionable online reporting.

Cumulatively, to a person who tries to be as objective as possible, the so-called 'debunkers' provide hard scientific and backed up testimony that makes the conspiracist look like a bunch of paranoid clowns.

Now if the Truth seekers are right, then I want to see their point-by-point contradictions and dissasembling of the mass of hard-earned evidence these guys and gals have put together. Glib typed statements like their paid off, will just convince me further you’re either deluded or bluffing with not enough cards in you hands.

You guys have your work cut out for you. Will check this thread sometime next year to see what you come up with.

Mike F

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

OK. Here I am cashlink. I am a believer that 9/11 was NOT AN INSIDE JOB!!
Let me tell you there are theories that I would be willing to accept.
For instance, that the Clinton and Bush Govs. didn´t take enough precautionary measures to stop this attack. However you and all the rest of Americans would have found this measures unacceptable from the start, since they would have been something like the patriot act elevated to the nth. Power!! So the Gov. didn´t dare to enforce that.
Quite some time before 9/11 there was info. that OBL and Al Qaeda had the intention of attacking the US. There was info. that hijackings were being planed. But hijackings until 9/11 had been a different story, you have to remember this, so the Intel. was that there might be a hijacking, but people were expecting to have to deal with a plane being taken somewhere and the hijackers making demands, etc... Even though it had been theorized by some, it was not expected that the plane would be flown intentionally against the building. This was a first!!
Also I could accept that sometime during the attack on the WTC there might have been “car bombs” at parking basements, placed there by terrorists from Al Qaeda as well.
As far as the collapse of the towers, I believe it has been explained by engineers, and experts and also by NIST. If you choose to not believe in those, that´s your choice.
I´ve seen many of the explanations that you seek at 911myths.com. Of course I expect you to deny the acceptability of this site.

[edit on 26-12-2008 by rush969]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rush969

OK. Here I am cashlink. I am a believer that 9/11 was NOT AN INSIDE JOB!!

Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinions nothing wrong about that.
However, if you had bother to do any real research on 911, Then I do not believe you would really agree with your own statement.

Quite some time before 9/11 there was info. that OBL and Al Qaeda had the intention of attacking the US.

Really! Do you have this info that you would like to share with us? Who created & funded Al Qaeda?

There was info. that hijackings were being planed.

Really! Can you please share this info with us please show your sources with links thank you.

Also I could accept that sometime during the attack on the WTC there might have been “car bombs” at parking basements, placed there by terrorists from Al Qaeda as well.

Wow! Car bomb? That is a new one on me! Of course, you have proof, that Al Qaeda planted “car bombs” in the basement of the WTC.
What has convinced you to believe in such nonsense?

As far as the collapse of the towers, I believe it has been explained by engineers, and experts and also by NIST. If you choose to not believe in those, that´s your choice.

I can see you have not read any of the NIST reports or any of the FEMA reports had you bother to take the time to read them “you” would not be making such a ridiculous statement. However, I can say this, and back it up! The people who did the study for NIST and wrote the report for NIST are pathological lairs!

I´ve seen many of the explanations that you seek at 911myths.com. Of course I expect you to deny the acceptability of this site.

Yes! I do, deny the acceptability of this site it is a disinformation site and you fell for their lies. However, let me help you with some honest 911 websites.

9-11 Research
An Attempt to Uncover the Truth About September 11th, 2001

911research.wtc7.net...

Fire Fighters for 911 Truth

firefightersfor911truth.org...

Pilots for 911 Truth

pilotsfor911truth.org...

The Pentacon

www.thepentacon.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
About destroyed my computer with a spray of soda after reading that last post....."honest" 9-11 websites? You are kidding me right? Charlatan websites maybe, but honest???? LOL

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The thing about all these alledged 9/11 websites with other points of view, is that all of them contain information that seems to be swayed to lean to only one side of the opinion. Why is that? If they are honest, why not do side by side data comparisons and allow the reader/researcher come to their own conclusions?

Who can say for certian than any of them, or even the official conclusion is correct? Thats the part that always seems to be missing, that one piece of evidence, proof, unquestionable part that affirms one is the truth, and the other is merely tabloid tall tale chatter batter.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Swampfox Your comments and opinions fail to offer any meaningful dialog or information, and are worthless except to pander to emotionalism, a trap I will not fall in to with you!

Charlatan websites maybe, but honest???? LOL

Please, prove they are Charlatan websites? Your comments are smug at the best and again serve nothing on this thread.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

I do not need to prove it, anyone who looks at them and then compares them to reality can figure it out.

Oops do not want to run afoul of the one line post rule. Why do I support the official story? Because its the only one that matches up with the evidence...

[edit on 26-12-2008 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I do not need to prove it, anyone who looks at them and then compares them to reality can figure it out.

No “you” don’t need to prove anything, you hardly do! Furthermore, I assume you are talking about “your” reality! Because the real world doesn’t see it “your” way.
I am done with you for the night! you are wasting my time as you always do.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

And yet, you continue to reply...

My reality is based on the truth and the evidence. Not lunatic rantings on a conspiracy website like the ones you quoted earlier. Nor is it based on the statements of water lab directors, professors of philosophy or internet kooks.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It appears that members need another reminder to stay civil.

If you cannot reply in a respectful way then don't.

Please discuss the topic and debate the subject, but disrespectful comments will be removed and possibly result in a post ban.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

Really! Do you have this info that you would like to share with us? Who created & funded Al Qaeda?

JUST GOOGLE IT!

Al-Qaeda, The Base Sunni Islamist movement founded in 1988. Al-Qaeda have attacked civilian and military targets in various countries, the most notable being the September 11 attacks in 2001. These actions were followed by the US government launching a military and intelligence campaign against al-Qaeda called the War on Terror.
Characteristic techniques include suicide attacks and simultaneous bombings of different targets. Activities ascribed to it may involve members of the movement, who have taken a pledge of loyalty to Osama bin Laden, or the much more numerous "al-Qaeda-linked" individuals who have undergone training in one of its camps in Afghanistan or Sudan but not taken any pledge. Al-Qaeda's objectives include the end of foreign influence in Muslim countries and the creation of a new Islamic caliphate. Reported beliefs include that a Christian-Jewish alliance is conspiring to destroy Islam, and that the killing of bystanders and civilians is Islamically justified in jihad. Its management philosophy has been described as "centralization of decision and decentralization of execution." Following 9/11 and the launching of what's called the War on Terrorism, it is thought al-Qaeda's leadership has "become geographically isolated", leading to the "emergence of decentralized leadership" of regional groups using the al-Qaeda "brand name."
Al-Qaeda has been labeled a terrorist organization by the United Nations Security Council, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization Secretary General, the Commission of the European Communities of the European Union, the United States Department of State, the Australian Government, Government of India, Public Safety Canada, the Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Japan's Diplomatic Bluebook, South Korean Foreign Ministry, the Dutch Military Intelligence and Security Service, the United Kingdom Home Office, Russia, the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs, and the Swiss Government.

Osama bin Laden explained the origin of the term in a videotaped interview with Al Jazeera journalist Tayseer Alouni in October 2001:

“The name 'al-Qaeda' was established a long time ago by mere chance. The late Abu Ebeida El-Banashiri established the training camps for our mujahedeen against Russia's terrorism. We used to call the training camp al-Qaeda. The name stayed."

Wow! Car bomb? That is a new one on me! Of course, you have proof, that Al Qaeda planted “car bombs” in the basement of the WTC.
What has convinced you to believe in such nonsense?

I´m only saying I "could" accept that theory as plausible as part of the attack. I don´t have any proof of it. Just as you don´t have any proof of many of the things that you talk about as FACT.

Mod edit: Fixed quotes.

[edit on 12/26/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
About the site 911myths.com I have found it to be the most balanced and objective of web sites that try to cover 9/11.
They not only analyze the theories on cospiracy but they objectively explain them and provide ample refferences from experts on many fields.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Cashlink, I find it interesting that you didn´t bother to coment on this litle part of my post. What´s your opinion on this?

Originally posted by rush969
However you and all the rest of Americans would have found this measures unacceptable from the start, since they would have been something like the patriot act elevated to the nth. Power!! So the Gov. didn´t dare to enforce that.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Osama bin Laden is the emir and Senior Operations Chief of al-Qaeda (although originally this role may have been filled by Abu Ayoub al-Iraqi), advised by a Shura Council, which consists of senior al-Qaeda members, estimated by Western officials at about twenty to thirty people. Ayman al-Zawahiri is al-Qaeda's Deputy Operations Chief and Abu Ayyub al-Masri is possibly the senior leader of al-Qaeda in Iraq.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
A bit more info:

On May 23rd 2006 Al Jazeera broadcast a 5 minute audiotape from bin Laden where he claims he alone assigned the hijackers to perform the September 11, 2001 attacks. Bin Laden comments on the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, the prisoners in Guantanamo Bay and the imprisoned journalists Sami al-Hajj and Tayssir Alouni, denying any of them (apart from a few Guantanamo Bay prisoners) were connected with Al-Qaeda.

Another very interesting link:
www.defenselink.mil...

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

And yet, you continue to reply...

My reality is based on the truth and the evidence. Not lunatic rantings on a conspiracy website like the ones you quoted earlier. Nor is it based on the statements of water lab directors, professors of philosophy or internet kooks.

I really do not care what your reality is, however, mine is truth.

Not lunatic rantings on a conspiracy website like the ones you quoted earlier.

Your comments are Ridiculous at best! You show me where in any of my Web sites that I presented that are all lunatic ranting?

Nor is it based on the statements of water lab directors, professors of philosophy or internet kooks.

So, commercial airline pilots, and fight pilots, from all branches of the military are internet kooks, and all the above? LOL, right! They are more qualified to talk about the airplanes that were used on 911 than “you”. They talk the truth, and you prove to me where on their web site these pilots tell lies? (YOU CAN’T!)

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Fire Fighters for 911 Truth

firefightersfor911truth.org...

Here is your chance to show everyone on this thread what a good researcher you really are, show me one Fireman that is a lying kook on this web site that I have presented (YOU CANT!)

You show everyone and me on this thread, that the professors that are in the web sites that I have presented are internet kooks and lairs, show proof, and site your sources!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rush969

I did not ask you what Al Qaeda was “about”!
I ask you, who created, and who funded, Al Qaeda and you still have not answered my question.

Just as you don´t have any proof of many of the things that you talk about as FACT.

Really! Why don’t you show us all, where I state my “opinions,” as FACTS?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rush969

On May 23rd 2006 Al Jazeera broadcast a 5 minute audiotape from bin Laden where he claims he alone assigned the hijackers to perform the September 11, 2001 attacks. Bin Laden comments on the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, the prisoners in Guantanamo Bay and the imprisoned journalists Sami al-Hajj and Tayssir Alouni, denying any of them (apart from a few Guantanamo Bay prisoners) were connected with Al-Qaeda.

Another very interesting link:
www.defenselink.mil...

Oh for God sakes man!

On May 23rd 2006 Al Jazeera broadcast a 5 minute audiotape from bin Laden

Do “you” have proof that is man on this tape is Bin Laden?
Do “you” have proof that this is so call tape is real, and not made up, in some CIA or FBI back room with phony actors? I can hire a man to read a script and record it and give it to the Press and tell them HEY THIS IS BIN LADEN, HE SAID HE DID THE ATTACKS ON 911! Please! Where is your proof?

Zacarias Moussaoui, the prisoners in Guantanamo

This is a good one LOL, Everyone knows that Zacarias Moussaoui, was torture so bad that he would admitted to kidnapping the Linburg baby! You really have a problem believing our Government does not tell, “Lies” to cover their backsides.

I will say this again, it is my “OPINION” that 911 was an inside job!
My “opinion” is George Bush and Chenney got the torture bill passed so they can “use” our military to torturer and water board, kicked, rape, beaten, , tied up naked, thrashed, humiliated, electrocuted, and in some cases even murdered!

Bush and Chenney needed some one to say I DID IT! I DID IT! I DID IT! So they could show the American people, these are your terrorists! See we got them! (LOL, snicker, Good thing the American people don’t know what we had to do to those Arabs people to get them to confess to crimes that they did not commit LOL! )

Ya, you go on believing in our Government and while you are at it, why don’t you ask our Government why they have not charged Bin Laden for orchestrating 911?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Well cashlink. I give up!! I don´t think there´s any point in continuing this discussion. You will not accept any of my references however trustworthy they may seem to anyone, and you insist on disqualifying and mocking any idea that I present. So I guess we are only wasting each other´s time.
If I give you a reference to CNN, CBS, Wikipedia, BBC, FBI, FAA, NTSB, UN, etc... You consider them unacceptable and liars. Witnesses, reporters, NIST, FEMA, are ALL part of the “inside job”, so there´s no trustworthy source that you will accept any information from!! It´s obvious I will not convince you of anything and neither will you, so carry on and enjoy your research.
The websites that you give references to are all respectable but you have to consider they represent a small minority of the professionals on those fields anyway.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rush969

Thank you for your response and you are right the references that you have given, in my “opinion” are part of the cover up of 911. The only trustworthy source that I will accept is only scientific proof and you have failed miserable in presenting your findings.

Here is some facts for you in case you didn’t know and this will help you understand why I do not accept any of the Government spoon fed lies.

FACT, all the media lies that is a proven fact! The media are paid to tell you what is News the Corporation way. In case, you did not know, free press went out the window on 911, I can guarantee if any new evidence like scientific proof is found out about 911, that does not stand up to the Governments lies, it will not be air on TV. There is your proof the media are the guard dogs for the Government. However, my “opinion” is, I believe the media played a huge roll on 911.

NIST, and FEMA, have already been proven, lairs their reports are base on Bush science, phony science, their science does not stand up to real science, and this is a Fact!

As far as FBI, and the CIA, they are the Government, they too are paid to lie, for what ever reason, it really doesn’t matter at this point.

Wikipedia, is something I don’t count on for the truth all the time, since anyone can make changes to any information, any one who know how to edit can make changes.

Years ago, when I was still asleep I used to believe in the Government story and when anyone told me different, I would lose it and I did at times, I thought some of these people where nuts! However some one that I trust sent me a video about 911 it had a lot of question that the Government refused to answer. After watching it, I was angry, infact I was hurt, I felt betrayed I felt like a fool!

That was the day I started to wake up! I have been researching 911 for four years and I am convinced one hundred percent that we were lied to on just about everything we were told by the Government, the media, the FBI, of what had happened that day on 911.

You what to know, how I know we where lied to, because science proves it!

Had, you done your research, you would have found the lies, the inconsistency, the unanswered questions, the voidance of evidences, and the phony science.
If you want to believe in the Government 911 lies, that is your right; what ever floats your boat.

[edit on 12/28/2008 by cashlink]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join