It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amero Is Being Printed But Ron Paul Says End The Fed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Even as congressman Ron Paul and other courageous Americans work to eliminate the Federal Reserve System and return the nation to a gold or silver standard, the international bankers of the global elite that control the Federal Reserve are making plans to move the United States, Canada and Mexico to a single united currency known as the Amero.

If the bankers get their way, Americans will be trading their currency that has the faces of past American presidents on them for strange bills that have a deer or a pyramid on them.

But at least someone is fighting back. Ron Paul believes that the Fed is unconstitutional and has introduced legislation to abolish the Federal Reserve Board:

shatteredparadigm.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
nice spam laden website

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Let's hope Ron Paul succeeds.
The 16th amendment was never properly ratified.
There shouldn't be a Federal Reserve, and there shouldn't be an income tax.
Imagine what you could do with 30% more of your own money...

Go Ron go!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
what happens when a currency changes? do you get a 1 to 1 transfer or what?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

My initial guess would be that a currency would have to default as a result from inflation but the merging of the three monies wouldn't fit this.
The Euro replaced it's earlier version, the ECU, in 1999. The ECU was not a real currency but only served as a stabilizer between the existing European currencies-it never had a physical existence. And yes, like the comment above, was replaced 1 to 1.

So I'd guess the peso and dollars would slowly erode in the face of the Amero and not be quickly collected.
Who knows I suppose.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Thats the problem, its all up to the Bankers and PTB to decide.

I do know that the Europeans got ripped off when they had to exchange their money for Euros.
The Germans called it "the Teuro" in German or " Expensive"

Thats' why gold and silver are the answer. They can only go up on value as the Dollar goes down. They can be converted to any currency whether it's British pounds or Chinese Yuan.
Or put your money in a stable currency like the Swiss Franc or Japanese Yen... by the purchase of AMEX Travellers Cheques.
I read that the Russians all purchased American Express Travelers cheques in US Dollars when their currency , the Russian Ruble was collapsing in the 80's. That way as the Ruble deteriorated, they maintained their value in US Dollars which then were stable...which they could convert back to Rubles at current exchange rate at the time as needed.

Peter Schiff should be able to answer some of these questions more readily.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
english.pravda.ru...

the Amero has been ALL OVER Russian news today

They are pushing the story HARD in Russia and standing by the claim that the AMERO is real and they have PICTURES.

I WOULDN'T normally believe it EXCEPT somebody made a THREAD ON ATS (the pictures of the amero)

today about it and it was DELETED IMMEDIATELY.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I would take anything you read in Pravada with a grain of salt.
I am in no way saying that the North American Union and the Amero are not very real, however Pravada should not be used as a reliable source for anything.
From what I understand, (and correct me if I am wrong) Pravada is the russian version of the National Enquirer.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ConservativeJack

Im realy concerned when you say the thread containing the pic of the Amero was deleted !!!! More info please?

ta

respects

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Not sure about the bills/notes but the coins actually do exist 100%.

They are fantasy collectors coins of which only a certain number were minted. They were made with the purpose of bringing awareness of what could be if the North American Union agreed to one currency.

www.dc-coin.com...

www.coinlink.com...

[edit on 3-12-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
reply to post by ConservativeJack

Im realy concerned when you say the thread containing the pic of the Amero was deleted !!!! More info please?

ta

respects

with out making too big a deal of it

it was posted at about 2 pm today. It had a few pictures of the amero, maybe 2 pictures with 7 different bills, and no posts...

I said I like this topic I'll be the first poster. I said something like, "I wouldn't mind having Mexico and Canada on our side", and some guy said, "are you joking"

I was about to respond and I read the message, "Thread has been deleted"

And it was gone. I was definitely shocked and it caught my attention as the thread seemed usual for ATS subject matter. I mean there was nothing inappropriate.

About 3 minutes after it began.

It's odd so I looked up a story on another forum linking me to the Pravada site and it featured a picture and I remember seeing the exact same amero dollar on this guys thread from the pravada story.

The thread had nice quality pictures of about 7 bills.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by ConservativeJack]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MandM

And the whole point of the amero (I know I'm probably preaching to the choir) is not just some wealth grab, but rather the erosion of rights that the relatively educated and troublemaking American worker/slave/prole currently enjoys, leaving us with less rights + less guns + more like Canada and Mexico (I know, we don't really have any rights anyways, I'm speaking inexactly and in shorthand)
First the European Common Market was just economic, then it got the push to have all the same laws, politically...The desire for this same erosion of American self-determination is the goal of amero introduction...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Here is the picture and the thread I started as well

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think we may have found a raw nerve here. I don't know if these are real Ameros but I am pretty sure they might be.

I posted a breaking alternative news thread on a pravda article with amero pictures in it, and It was closed.

These are not hal turners fake BS coins BTW.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
just one more example of how old time losers who run Gods world in rebellion to rational thoiught, are stringing the damned into the burlap sacks.

Your all damned to be sacrifices for lucifarians and religious psychos if you the world dont realise they have infected governmetns, religions and schools and are not going to stop because they are mentally ill.

TO desire money and wealth over understanding your own place in the universe is complete folly, which is what happened to our politicians, our worlds business owners..and who ever else might include themselves, get a F-ing grip and let go of the fascistic hate and greed.

Secrets are for cowards. Everything is naked truth.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
I think we may have found a raw nerve here. I don't know if these are real Ameros but I am pretty sure they might be.

I posted a breaking alternative news thread on a pravda article with amero pictures in it, and It was closed.

These are not hal turners fake BS coins BTW.

But are those Hal Turner's pictures?

Hal Turner Amero entry

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrodturbo7

Oh great.

Ok Hal Turner is a total FBI race baiting dis-info agent.

His Amero coin story was total BS. Those coins were manufactured by a custom coin designer.

These Amero notes may be the real thing even if they did show up on the Hal Turner show.
His fake Amero coins story showed the world how full of crap Hal Turner is.

Now he has the real Amero's on there, but since his credibility has been dashed by the previous fake Amero story, nobody believes the real amero's are real because they were on the Hal Turner show.

Do you see my point?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
unreal!
where is our vote on this.
the British Pound is still British and all the more powerful for it.
the Swedes have maintained the Kroner money system why can't the Dollar just Live and match it to gold?
Amero? that is looney (no pun to Canada intended)

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
reply to post by hotrodturbo7

Oh great.

Ok Hal Turner is a total FBI race baiting dis-info agent.

His Amero coin story was total BS. Those coins were manufactured by a custom coin designer.

These Amero notes may be the real thing even if they did show up on the Hal Turner show.
His fake Amero coins story showed the world how full of crap Hal Turner is.

Now he has the real Amero's on there, but since his credibility has been dashed by the previous fake Amero story, nobody believes the real amero's are real because they were on the Hal Turner show.

Do you see my point?

Yeah, as noted in the other thread, these pics were uploaded to flickr in august 07. ameros on flickr

Today on turners blog its a brand new entry, with the same pics,
and he's saying he has them in hand from a source.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by hotrodturbo7]

[edit on 4-12-2008 by hotrodturbo7]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Pictures of the new currency that will supposedly replace the US dollar have appeared on the Russian Internet. The United States is reportedly working on the new currency, the amero, which will be common for the USA, Mexico and Canada.

From the original article: english.pravda.ru...

Bolded for emphasis. There seems little juice in these allegations. Unless someone can tell me how "valid" a random picture appearing on the "Russian Internet" really is. I'm not discounting an overarching plan of this sort, but this seems a little sketchy. After-all, we've seen it all before (thanks Hal).

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Oscitate]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join