It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline shifted AGAIN???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Yesterday, at around 2pm MST. Temporary juxtaposition.

I reached out to stop my bottle of water from falling after I knocked it with the keyboard. Sudden juxtaposition, and when reaching out to stop it the water bottle wasn't about to topple at all and I just about spilled it with my grabbing it to stop it from spilling. I had a double layer of bottle about to tip, and bottle sitting just fine.

At the same moment, I got a double post - on here ironically - and no, I did not hit the send button twice. I was afterall, reaching out to stop my bottle from falling over.

Rarely are the "reboots" quite so obvious. I literally had two event overlapping each other for a moment.

OOOOOOOOOOOOKKK..........I have had a lot of odd things happen to me but nothing like that. If and when I do I will most likely have a "juxtaposition" in my pants. If I had been you I would have thrown that bottle of water away because it has gone bad, very bad. Has anyone esle every had one of these deals happen to them that they will take about?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
You get used to it. My Dad and I have an ongoing joke about it - head nod to Robert Asprin and we refer to between us as "dimension hopping."

I assess myself on it as it being about in the same mental adaptive behaviour that makes me (as a woman) be able to look at my pregnant belly and not scream "oh my god, oh my god, something ALIVE inside me....oh my god....ALIENS....." Which I admit occured to me, but never takes root past the fascination with why it doesn't. Kind of seems like if you really thought about it it should really freak one out. But you just don't freak out. It is what it is.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Humm... I remember reading something about him, dead or almost dead ...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I have an experience that I remember very clearly:

it was 1997, I was 12 years old and my family had moved to one of the western provinces of Canada. I was heavily into music and playing the guitar & one day during lunch-period from school I ventured to the mall to go buy the new copy of Guitar World magazine. In the very back of each issue there would always be a tribute page to one of the late musicians who had passed.

The tribute in this particular issue was to "Mark Knopfler" of Dire Straits.

At the time I hadn't been a fan of their music but I did remember who he was from that video "Money For Nothing" because it was a unique video and the music was catchy. I'm 24 years old now and in the past five years I had really started to dig Knopfler's music and playing style...

Let me tell you how baffled I was and confused when I saw a few videos of him on youtube proving he is still alive!! I still don't get it and it still bothers me a great deal.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm from the crowd that "came over" from the line where Goodall was shot by poachers. And it was Goodall, not an associate, or someone else.

I also watched on TV Billy Graham's Memorial, and I even discussed it with my husband because his family is into that protestant evangelical type of religion. Watched a bit of his son taking over the Ministry. Then there Billy was again, alive.

I've watched a building move over by a couple of feet. I'm not sure what caused that one. Something changed the past, and where the building was built or approved was moved? Perhaps the building was in the same place and the whole area around it moved by two feet from the original city plan? Maybe the river that the whole area is set around moved by 2 feet in the past, and it changed how the whole area of the city was constructed?

I know people will think that I'm crazy. That's okay. I admit, it is crazy seeming.

I'm pretty sure that lines of potentiality don't just wink out of existence. There is probably some law of physics that doesn't allow for losing such energy in the universal systems. "Heavy" time lines with much going on suddenly winking out would not be a quiet event. I would imagine that the universe integrates "heavy" potentialities. Imagine that if a large splintered potentiality suddenly exploded/imploded/mushroomed. That much energy and mass isn't going to go quiet, and I would expect that it would cause damage to other strings of potentality or rip the universe itself if it didn't have a way to contain or minimize that impact.

Anyways, that's one of the possibilities I've tossed around.

[edit on 2009/5/7 by Aeons]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Okay I posted in the older thread about timeline change. This is my experience, now granted I never was into geography and I am no expert but I did a project on Germany in school, specifically because I am a German and Italian American and we had to pick a country of our origin. Okay so I know that when I did that project, England was landlocked. It was somewhere between france and another country and it seems now it's an island? Also as Far as I know it was not known as the Uk in modern times, it was in history said to have been at one point called such, but it was dropped for one reason or another. Also in 1985 there was a huge IRA bombing in Ireland I remember that cause I did my history current event for that week on it as most everybody did.Now it seems that didn't happen or at least I can find no such record online?I am 37 and this was many years ago. Maybe I am just having a brain fart, but if any of you out there have any recall of the same, I'd be sure interested in knowing I am not that senile yet.
I had seen other posters say they beleive NZ was to the left and below australia, and that's where I beleive it was also. Too strange. Another thing the other day I was with my children driving them to their church, the light I was coming to was green I know it was green Everybody was moving through it and it never changed I was keeping my eyes on it but just before I went through my son yelled STOP! IT'S RED! I look up and sure enough as I slammed the breaks it was red. I never looked away and it never went to yellow. It simply was green and then was red. Out of nowhere but he saw it as red. IDK what happened there. Plus I can also say the traffic from the cross road was moving at normal speed, not like they had been at a stoplight and was starting out from a changed light. I would've been pulvirized as would my kids if my son hadn't seen it.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I get that al the time like I am slightly ahead of them by about a second.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Damn I thought Swayze was dead too *scratches head* I was thinking about it just the other day when I heard Adam Sandbergs "Lazy Sunday" clip and one of the lyrics is "Ghost like Swayze", and I remember thinking that its too bad that now its bad taste to say that since he is dead.

EDIT: Wait a sec...are you sure he is alive? www.huffingtonpost.com...

Hmm then again: www.usmagazine.com...

"This is to confirm that Patrick Swayze did not pass away this morning contrary to severely reckless reports stemming from a radio station in Jacksonville, Florida," his rep told Us Tuesday. "Patrick Swayze is alive, well and is enjoying his life and he continues to respond to treatment." The actor was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in January 2008 and had been undergoing chemotherapy and other treatments ever since.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Blazer]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It might be worth pointing out to avoid confusion that the OP was posted in 2008 when Patrick Swayze was still very much alive. There were a lot of rumours started by tacky taboloids that he had died but they were premature and he later came out and said here I am I'm still alive. PAtrick Swayze did lose his battle with cancer in 2009.

Here he is refuting the stories that he died

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Here is the announcement when he did actually die in 2009
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Layla

Ptrick Swayze is definately dead. I remember it distinctly.

"Swayze died "with family at his side" on September 14, 2009, at age 57, 20 months after being diagnosed.[54][55] Swayze's publicist, Annett Wolf, confirmed to CNN that he had died of pancreatic cancer.[56] He was cremated and his ashes scattered over his New Mexico ranch."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

I thought he was dead too!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FoJAk

He did die. Look at the date in the OP. 2008. I was almost fooled too!

abcnews.go.com...

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I've time slipped three times and then willed it to stop............and it did.

I don't know if everyone is capable of doing it but I did and it's not pleasant..............take this info for whatever you will.

I absolutely willed it never to happen again and promptly lost the ability and am glad to do so.

It is my and sevaral scientists viewpoints that various "realities" exist within the same time line simultaneously and time essentially outside of 3d has no value.

Again, I wouldn't wish this slipping in and out of a time line on anyone, it's confusing and scary.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
Man man man, this freaks me out.
We all remember the thread about changing timelines.
I havent posted in it for a long time because i did not notice changes anymore.

10 minutes ago i read an article about Patrick Swayze. About his disease and that he is doing pretty well!

I SWEAR he died some months ago. he did die, he cant be alive!!
There even was a "Idols" (known in the usa as American Idol) broadcast devoted to him because he died!

This freaks me out, again!

you could have just posted your concern here >>Dead Celebs now alive or even in the postings of times shifts.. no star and no flag from me..

and yes.. Patrick has passed away according to IMDB

and you could have google it .. right ..

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Reply to post by Komodo

read the date in the op

necromancy...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I had a time shift today. The shift its self could have happened anytime in the last month. There is this road I travel that I have not been on in about a month or so. I know the road well. It goes from HWY 176 to I-26. It is HWY 11 SC. OK, as I am driving I see a church and two metal building. I ask my brother who is with me when did they build them and he tells me that they have been there for years as he travels that road 2 or 3 times a week. I do not remember the church or the tewo metal building there the last time I was there which was about a month or so.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I've known for a few years that I am not in the timeline I originally started on, I'm reminded every time I watch Loose Women on ITV.

A few years back I was watching Loose Women, and I had seen Loose Women quite a bit before, but hadn't seen it for a long while due to work. Carol McGiffin (minor celeb, used to be married to Chris Evans the DJ) was chatting about something and said something along the lines of after this one is born, and rubbed her stomach. I did a double-take because she was obviously heavily pregnant, and I was like WOAH. You see Carol had always come across as a child hater, she never wanted kids and didn't like kids and had no maternal instincts at all. But here she was about 8 months pregnant and talking about when the baby comes.

Well I didn't see Loose Women again for a year or two, and watching it one day i was horrified that she still appeared to be out partying all the time, and wondered what of the child she had. I searched all references of her on the web and she has never ever had a child, there is no mention that she was ever pregnant, so I couldn't even think that maybe the baby died.

Also about 3 years ago the position of the sun in the sky began to bother me on sunny days, it always felt that it was in the wrong place at the wrong time of day. In fact over the past 3 or 4 years a lot of things have felt very odd and not quite right.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join