It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline shifted AGAIN???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

One way to find out if you personally have experienced a shift is (if you are like me an avid sunset moonrise watcher) to pay close attention to the cycles of the astonomy in your location.

If the moon has always risen over an old oak tree and now it rises over the field 100 yards south, you have probably made a shift or two, possibly more. The same for the location of the sunset.

If the hills you have always enjoyed looking at in the distance have now become mountains or grown tremendously in lenght, you may have been through a shift.

Generally you do not notice these changes at first, it takes many micro shifts before your awareness even begins to percieve the subtle changes that eventually become blazenly obvious.

Another way to understand that you have been being prepped for the big shifts, is through the people you are closest to. Remember there is an infinite cosmos of dimensional possibilities and the people you love most will also be different, it is not that they are not who they are, but subtle changes in their soul will begin to surface. My soul in this existence has been comprised of a different set of particles than in the next dimension I will jump to. It is in essence the same, yet so much more because of the merging with the next set of my souls energies, light.

How do you figure these are signs of a shift?
Also my original question still stands. Can these shifts be willed to happen?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
One way to find out if you personally have experienced a shift is (if you are like me an avid sunset moonrise watcher) to pay close attention to the cycles of the astonomy in your location.

If the moon has always risen over an old oak tree and now it rises over the field 100 yards south, you have probably made a shift or two, possibly more. The same for the location of the sunset.

If the hills you have always enjoyed looking at in the distance have now become mountains or grown tremendously in lenght, you may have been through a shift.

Here is something I wrote back in APPARENTLY september, but I swear it was more like July, on another board......wow...anywhoo... I put the link to the thread earlier in this thread already.....but here it is again

www.divinecosmos.com...

This timeline thing is really out there now.

We have already talked about the changes in 80's music... especiallyu Queen and Olivia Newton John, and many others probly all the way up to now...

Buildings here or gone etc out of the blue....but this weekend is really freaking me out..

I live on the coast of BC, and in MY MIND for the last 10 years or so, they have been straightening out the highway on the peninsula...well, I went there today, and the roads were windier than ever! There were only a few straight stretches, and it was like going back to the road 25 years ago.....it was undenaible....ironically I saw one of the guys on the ferry who was supposedly on that crew who did most of the work...it was weird...

OK, even creepier. Terrence Mckenna passed away in 2000 in this timeline! He has not passed away in the last jump....he was well and alive before the last weird timeshift in the summer of 2007...

Even CREEPIER, this one knocked me off my chair. My moms friend, we called him "big" G_ _ _ _Y. I don't want to say his name because it is really freaky, but, well, he passed away about 8 years ago, and when my mom got back from the funeral, she told her, (also deceased NOW) husband he better eat better or he'll be next (he was)....anyways....I was out with his 2 sons last night, and HE IS ALIVE IN THIS TIMELINE...that funeral never happened!!!

So in conclusion, either this timeshift thing is scarily real, or I have completely lost it now, flown right over the coocoo's nest, over and out.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The thing that is faulty about this entire theory is that it could easily be misinterpretation of previous events. We are human, we make mistakes.

It could just as easily be some type of mind control, memory distorter, government control BS. You might as well create a theory about that. All we have are memories being impacted here.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Funny you mention astronomical events - although I had tied it to something else besides time. Just double checked my twitter feed to verify the dates, but I've noticed 2 things.

1.) Since July (I've noticed), the moon rises and sets in a very different place than what is explained by the rotation of the earth. The waning and waxing moons are "tilted" by ~25+ degrees.
2.) It gets dark WAY earlier than it ever did at this time of year. This much I "know" because I always take my dog on a long walk after I get home from work. I'm not getting home any later, but the time we have is far shorter than we had last winter.

Do you ever hope that you're just crazy when you realize these things? Some days it seems better than the alternative.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CeltAngel

I've noticed how it's been getting darker, earlier, as well.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by MilitaryMan]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MilitaryMan

I don't know where you two are located, but dark falling earlier, at least where I'm at has to do with the whole time change thing. Here is Southern California, when the clocks are set back, it always gets dark aroun 5:30/6:00...it's been that way for as long as I've been alive. I know this because I remember when I was younger and had to be home "when the street lights came on" I'd always dread fall coming and the clocks being turned back, cause that'd mean I was in the house at 6 at the latest.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
god damn it guys stop being so irrational. its #ing winter obviously its getting darker.

stop trying to tie things together. its not there. there have been no timeline shifts.

time is not a #ing line. its not even there. its not something we as humans can imagine. so who the hell messed with it?

god? obama? huh?

time is unchangeable just because you feel weird doesnt mean the timeline changed.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Layla

Obviously there is the time change, fall back but it seems to be getting darker sooner even with fall back.

As for the above poster. Take a deep breath. I am not saying there has been any time change, this is simply an observation. Faulty or not.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by MilitaryMan]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
There are two big things I just remembered, has anyone seen that video of the firecrew who filmed 9/11 as it happenned and made that documentary? Well in that video it sounds like several firecrews thought building 1 went down and some thought building 2 did instead when they cam back from the buildigs calapsing.

Also recently I could swear in Revelation 6 of the Bible it mentions Locusts, but now I know its only in Revelation9 but could swear it was in the chapters before that seems strange too.

It it just be that we are all tired, we are aging and don't have the same long term memories we once had at 16 and on this site there is a generation of 20 year olds of the digital age going on 30 and the aging process is just starting?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
time is unchangeable just because you feel weird doesnt mean the timeline changed.

Just because you've never experienced it or can't fathom the mechanics of how such a phenomenon might exist doesn't mean it's impossible.

I question your motive for posting negative comments on this topic. How is this constructive?

I too question the validity of many of the above posted experiences, but you're not considering the alternative... that some of them might have actually happened. And it certainly doesn't help to flame people about it.

Your thinking 1-dimensionally if you believe the timeline cannot change.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkPassenger

that's the problem...when you go back later..it is changed because it cannot exist like that in the new timeline. the entry you jotted down of the confliction would change itself.
example.. i know challenger blew up in 1986... but i remembered it being in 89 AND i wrote my first book report on it in 5th grade. i remember that. Well, that book report disappeared, and my mother kept EVERYTHING, she would not have lost my first book report...my older brother died b4 i was born, and when they had me they were so overprotective and such, all papers were saved. In place of the 5th grade book report was a report on Sally Ride...a different book altogether from the challenger one i remember reading, the book was called Ride Sally Ride. so now i have a memory, but the proof disapeared, it cannot continue to exist or a paradox is made. slowly the memory of 89 is fading away as i now know the "real" date, very odd eh?

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Enigma Publius]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
god damn it guys stop being so irrational. its #ing winter obviously its getting darker.

stop trying to tie things together. its not there. there have been no timeline shifts.

time is not a #ing line. its not even there. its not something we as humans can imagine. so who the hell messed with it?

god? obama? huh?

dude chill on the T & C for respect of posters and before u get spanked. find a different forum for those kind of comments.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

and parallel universes are almost accepted as common sense in science. We are talking Quantum. every time i Decide NOT to do something i split and in another timeline i DO that very thing. we cause splits all day long. Who's to say that events aren't going on that cause anomalys in the time line u are in? eh? it's very sound theory. but you probably know everything.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Okay here goes....you all need to realise that we as a civilization have invented the concept of time as a tool of measurement! We INVENTED time! It does not exsist anywhere but here.
Now consider this we are coming closer and closer to the center of the universe and for all intents and purposes the energy levels on this planet are climbing. How many of you are feeling totally on edge and fired up when these things happen? I have repeatedly over the last 2 years "seen" visible energy moving all over at waking then watching it slowly fade into the backround of my visual feild. I have also experienced these time shifts alot more lately, you can also learn to track them quite easily.
When you start to feel totally fired up or on edge for no reason PAY ATTENTION, this feeling is linked to an energy build up. After reading this today I went and held onto my hubs volt meter thing for auto work and it kept getting spiked readings everytime I started to feel "on edge like no get out"! You can actually time them now they are getting so close together, watch the clock and time of days when it happens. Also above all PAY ATTENTION to your feild of vision you can actually see small fudge ups in the feild when you shift for several hours afterwards.
I am not sure what this new shifts in time are heading for perhaps it is the universe setting us straight on the fact that we created this false sense of time and its trying to tell us to let it go. It can be any number of things as it means something different to each person living their own way etc.
will put rest in next post hub came home......

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
i know what your saying. Sometimes i feel like time is repeating itself, and i get this feeling quite a lot. Sometimes i'll swear i've seem what i am seeing sometime in the past but i can't remember.

Most of the time, i have such weird vivid dreams that when i seem to get this "deja vu" feeling i stop and say "woah, i've seen this in my dream sometime. Yea, the way that cup is and that bag over there..yup."

*shrugs* but i brush it off sometimes. Heh

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I accidentlly posted the first half under the anon header had to go and sign in.
If you look back to the historical record people didnt count every minute of the day! they simply tracked the sun and moon cycles so as to know when to plant, store etc.
Now with todays tech we have found that there are natural disasters that can actually take seconds off a year etc. Now if these people back then where just tracking the astro cycles. how do we know that the days times are the same not longer or shorter for that matter, Now knowing that some earth shaking disasters can throw us off in our concept of time, how can we truely know the exact timeline without knowing of ALL the disaters in the past? The tsunami in Indoneisia sent us off on time by as much as 2 seconds in some areas of the earth! This is a straight in your face type of proof as to how flawed our concept of time is... The way we have chose to calculate time is flawed to begin with and was simply created as a form of tracking civilizations.
We went as far as to even change the time line to start(bc) and end (AD) with the Christ..WHY? To further throw people into the false belief that time is a constant and not an ever wavering form of energy.
When you take it down to the most basic elements and look back in time to our most ancient ancestors they understood this and indeed did NOT use this system of time because it led people astray from the truth of the cosmos. There is no "time" on a linear scale period. The cosmic energy is ever flowing and can not be measured by our system in any pertanent manner because it is an ever moving and changing form of energy.
Now that we have scientifically proven that the cosmic energy coming our way is increasing the closer we get to the center.( of 2012) would it not also be prudent to see it as a way to teach us the truth of time and energy and how energy truely moves in line with the most basic forms of life? Now if these most basic forms of life are at the sametime learning how the energy flowing in is changing their concepts of "time lines" would it not tie in to the theory that an object stays in motion until it hits another object or energy to stop it?
If you can understand this so far I am sure there are some bells going off as to the flaws in our concepts of time and even space. None of our science to this day can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is any form of "time" period; other than the one we have created. So if there is no time and just the flows of energy whethter positive or negative; then an influx of either will indeed move towards "changing" our reality of life in any form we see fit when it does happen. if we understand this and are able to learn how to use it for the creation of good the lesson has been learned and we can go into the center with the knowledge of being able to "create" what we want using the flows of energy.
Dont believe me? Go back into the historical records we do have and look at how they all have called various forms of natural energy"gods" ! All historic records have given these different natural forms of energy names and ways to "use" them by showing them respect as "gods" and understanding that these"gods" have the power to make ones life better! This is where we fell off the wagon of life and in turn are now being thrown back into it full force with what we are calling time shifts, because we see our "reality" changing alot more than usual!
The ancient accounts of very old people may not be such a myth after all because if they understood how to use natural energies and their flow to greatly increase their well being then they would have had an extended life. Our scientist as of 5 months ago cant now figure out why people die at all! Because the human body is built to constantly replenish dead cells etc. Heck your brain is completely replaced cell for cell every 7 years. So how is it that we die if we are an "energitic forming" life form living in a galaxy that has a CONSTANT flow of energy available to us?
Here is where we fell off and a simple look into the most basic information on this will prove to even the most skeptical person that we are indeed ment to use these energies to extend our energy producing bodies! Now what would happen if we where given and over abundance of energy and "free will" as to how to use it? yep time shifts into a lively hood of how we want our lives to move in the energy waves of the cosmos. Welcome to your new time shifts they arent time but they are you as a human form of energy learning how to use the waves surf well and watch what you wish for in your heart....xoxo

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Patrick swayze has a disease???????????????............

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Very interesting thread - erm... I have some strange (embarrassing) experiences where I live through a few hours of my life, and then at some other time, find myself re-living the same few hours - almost identical but not quite. It happens without warning except for feelings (unexpected feelings, can be good feeling or bad feelings).
This has many times to me over the years, and on some occasions I have suddenly realised I am "back where I was" and able to make some things work out differently - there are two occasions where I have prevented accidents, and many occasions where I have unnerved people by predicating blow by blow things that are going to happen next and watching things unfold. I have brought this up in a couple of other similar threads too.. Re-living meeting particular other people are part of this too. What unnerves me is that I would swear that both versions are totally real and factual to me right down to the rubbish and artefacts in my pockets.

This is one I have no explanation for, and it is highly embarrassing to share - because it makes no sense. I know it is not just my mind playing tricks, because others have been involved and been part of it. Similarly I have on occasion lost time with no explanation and gained time with no explanation - the most noticeable are journeys performed within a time frame that is not possible - the classic one I did was a normal 2.5 to 3 hour journey in good road conditions - I did it once in 1.5 hours in several inches of snow, and with this one I phoned someone to say I was leaving and they were very shocked when i arrived and thought I was playing a joke !

Also tied up with this is the effect where ones knows that one had read something or heard/seen something AS FACT, and then the facts today are different - almost like a change in history.... It would not be the first time I have been hunting out emails or paper cuttings or something as proof that I am not going crazy or dreamt something. Sometimes I manage to find my "old" version, especially on the computer - I have emails and articles going back to my old home built 6502 CPU computer - same generation as the PET (remember that computer ?) and I do find there were things - historical events - depicted as fact, and then now the history is different....
I suspect a few things - one is "creative journalism", and the other is that there is something going on that we do not understand.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I have had an old original (early 70's) paperback copy of "The Lathe of Heaven", but recently when I checked out a new copy of the same book at a Barnes & Noble bookstore, the two books had certain passages which didn't match. How's that for irony?

While it's certain that some things are changing, who's to say it's the timeline? Maybe pop culture is being changed, the PTB trying to engage in "social engineering"? Although my experiences regarding a friend and her computer make me wonder if peoples' memories are being edited on a regular basis in order to make most of them agree with the changes to the world?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MilitaryMan
The thing that is faulty about this entire theory is that it could easily be misinterpretation of previous events. We are human, we make mistakes.

It could just as easily be some type of mind control, memory distorter, government control BS. You might as well create a theory about that. All we have are memories being impacted here.

These things cant be misinterpretation. The incidents are too huge.
I mean, Patrick Swayze dying, all Dutch news-broadcasts mentioned it, the Dutch version of American Idol had a liveshow about him, with only songs from movies he was in...

This is not like losing a key which out of nowhere suddenly sits in your pocket, these events are too huge. There is something going on or there simply was another timeline shift.

What bothers me the most is that i now start to notice these timeline shifts, it is not the first time. What if these shifts become so big that my entire life, and all the people in it, change too much?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join