It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline shifted AGAIN???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

I swear Jack Palance died 14 times. And I remember hearing that the USSR got to the moon just after we did (that was when I was just a little plucky). Other than that, I swear the band Nickelback has been booed out of several venues...so why are they still around when they are so horrible? Time shift?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
Jim Henson (creator of the Muppets) died in 1990. Aaron Neville was in the news alot after Katrina being a native son and all that.

Wow, Jim Henson didn't die until like 2002......BEFORE, but mabey here he did....that would explain some missing Muppet movies.

The Terrence Mckenna dying in 2000 thing is REALLY creepy, because a TON of people remember him comming out with new stuff in early 2007 which made him know to most of us in the first place....it was the 2007 stuff that made me even know he exsisted...

Also, go look at Queens greatest hits etc...they have all these weird songs most of us who lived through the 80's never even heard of, but leave out bohemian rapsody etc, which most of us BOUGHT the CD for in the FIRST place, because it was ON there!!! WHT????

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Okay.. so what is more rational..

That you have shifted to a new 'Time Line' where Patrick Swayze is is still alive..

..or that you are mistaken?

As this thread seems to suggest, the phenomenon you are experiencing is not all that uncommon. Others have experienced this as well with different people.

I myself believed Darius Rutger (front man of Hootie and the Blowfish) was dead, then to my surprise I saw him as a singing cowboy in a Burger King commercial some years ago. Do I know the origin of my belief? No, but obviously I was mistaken, as Darius is now something of a country music sensation.

My advice is to research the phenomenon and figure out what causes people to behave this way (in this case, believe people to be dead when they aren't.) You might learn something, or help others with your research.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Ever since a traumatic incident when I was 10 years old, I have been noticing some strange inconsistancies which might tend to look like I have been living in more than one reality. But I have kept an open opinion, and I am allowing for other possibilities. Like maybe that everyone I have ever known has tried to gaslight me at some time or another. Or maybe the whole world is going crazy.

Most recently- Over the summer, I had helped a friend by installing a new dvd-rom drive in her computer. The old dvd drive was pretty dead, it no longer recognized inserted disks. I kept the old dvd drive, in the hopes of cleaning it out and getting it back into working condition. Cleaning it didn't help, but I still have the non-functional dvd drive.

As of today, she says she does not know what I am talking about. She acknowledges I did install a new dvd-rom in her computer, but she claims that it was the first and only dvd drive her computer has had. And that the old dvd drive, which I still have, is something she has never seen before. She did not explain what she was using all the times she watched videos on her computer, before, if it had no dvd drive.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

Originally posted by The time lord
The world population could be infected with BSE and they won't admit it, everyone is going crazy a little bit at a time.

that's the single best line i've read in years, mind if i use it for my sig?

Use it but use the The Time lord as to where you quoted it from, they might think its from the Dr.Who progamme.

Or it could be the Grand Delusion brought on by God in the endtimes, or like my other post the 1000years of peace is over and now the Devil has round two as Eziekiel 38 and Revelations 20 suggest the war of Gog and Magog where Russia, Syria, Iran and Asia Minor along with an ancient part of Etheopia which is now Solmalia too who are Arab elitist states waiting to wage an unforseen war with Israel. This is a theory because why would after Jesus has ruled for 1000years people go against him once again and his chosen land of covenant take the Devils side? Maybe because God mindwipes mankind to let this happen.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Posted this theory back in the day... makes the same sense now that it did back then, didn't know about a timeline shift back then, but it does make sense.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So if these time switches actually exist, is it possible to cause them at will?

sty

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This post is crazy! ok- I will tell you mine: this summer, stephen hotkins (what is the exact name of the paralysed scientist?) died. the news was on TV , seen it myself, it was like 5 minutes on BBC.what a great loss etc etc -o the main news.Then 3 months later I found he did not die. I assumed it was a gross missunderstanding, but I was so sure they said he died! Can it be I am so stupid or something is very odd with the reality???

another real story: one friend (call her M) went to her friend to help out with some cleaning. The friend of M really needed help in removing a huge mirror from the wall - that suposed to be painted later on. The two ladies strugled to unmount the heavy mirror, then slowly moved the mirror away from the wall. After this, the ladies decided to give the mirror a good clean as now they could reach the dust. So they went in the kitchen for some cleaning equipment, and moments later in the livingroom they found the mirror back in place, on the wall - like nothing ever happened! The ladies got really scared of course. I thrust that M really experienced what she claims - however how could the ladies ever proove what happened??

[edit on 3-12-2008 by sty]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
ok, Not that I'm a skeptic, but let's try to approach this from a reasonability standpoint. Most, if not all of the postings could be explained by the news of the death of another character in the same news light as the one perceived to be dead. To me, it could be considered a simple misconception of facts. That's ok. On the other hand, it could be some of the effects of the gravitational waves resulting from our galaxy eating another and the increased matter being ejected from our galaxy's black hole. On the other hand, it could be just stress affecting our focus on relevant information.

It would seem to me that a more significant event of changes of people/places etc.. would better substantiate the anomalies. For instance the one posting that the person remembers dying in an accident was pretty interesting.

bd

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm beginning to believe in this timeline shift theory. The other night I was about to leave my house but the only problem was I couldn't find my keys. I checked everywhere but nothing. Finally I went into my garage to see if I had left them in the ignition, but nothing. As I was walking back to go inside I decided to check my jacket pockets again and out of thin air I had finally found my keys.

My jacket pockets where checked a few times because I always keep them in my right pocket. Infact out of frustration I emptied them completely and all i had in there was my wallet.

About the patrick swayze thing, all i remember was hearing he was very close to death.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
The Terrence Mckenna dying in 2000 thing is REALLY creepy, because a TON of people remember him comming out with new stuff in early 2007 which made him know to most of us in the first place....it was the 2007 stuff that made me even know he exsisted...

I noticed that too. I've often asked myself how I didn't come across McKenna's material sooner because it's not like I just started researching the sort of things he spoke about in 2007.

A lot of things are like that. It seems as if events are put into the past and we hear about them in the present once the information is relevant.

I have a theory as to how this stuff works and I've posted my thoughts on the nature of time here more than once, but I don't think very many people get it. It really needs to be explained in pictures. Language is still catching up.

Most people think of time as linear or one-dimensional. I think it's 2D, which would explain a lot.

sty

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
another experience - how do we explain the "deja-vu" experiences? everyone has them - remember days ago, having this experience in my newly rented flat.Sometime we swear we seen the things already happening, every single sequence - for several seconds, it is like "o..this moment happened before" . What is that?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the correct topic for this, however, my previous life seems to have this strong urge to come back.

The life as my reptilian self continues to impact me. The more i experience these shifts, the more i continue the notice something isn't quite right with the world.

Is it possible we are experiencing feelings of time-line shifts is because someone is experimenting with time travel?

Just thought id throw that out there.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Before anything changes again..... Bernie Mac, DID pass away, and the next day, George someting, also a comedian, and someone else famouse, it was all over facebook......if anyone remebers put them down here, and remeber it incase anything changes again....

So did anyone else notice the Queen music, or Olivia Newton John music changes?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

That would be the all time GREAT!! George Carlin

George Denis Patrick Carlin (May 12, 1937 – June 22, 2008) was an American stand-up comedian. He was also an actor and author, and won four Grammy Awards for his comedy albums.

Carlin was noted for his black humor as well as insights on politics, the English language, psychology, religion, and various taboo subjects. Carlin and his "Seven Dirty Words" comedy routine were central to the 1978 U.S. Supreme Court case F.C.C. v. Pacifica Foundation, in which a narrow 5–4 decision by the justices affirmed the government's power to regulate indecent material on the public airwaves.

In the 1990s and 2000s, Carlin's stand-up routines focused on the flaws in modern-day America. He often took on contemporary political issues in the United States and satirized the excesses of American culture.

Carlin was placed second on the Comedy Central cable television network list of the 100 greatest stand-up comedians, ahead of Lenny Bruce and behind Richard Pryor.[21] He was a frequent performer and guest host on The Tonight Show during the three-decade Johnny Carson era, and was also the first person to host Saturday Night Live.

He was one of the last good guys left in this world...

I really wish he was still around today.. But thats life.. WE are here one day, and the next day your gone..

Live and learn!! Have fun while you are here!! Cherish what you have.. And know that if you find love.. Cherish it with all your heart!!!

Its easy to take many things for granted here on this EARTH!!!

And its easy to think that we shift from one time line to the next!
When really sometimes life gets boring, and we need to make it seem more intense than it really is??

I see that happening alot on ATS.. something can happen that is somewhat normal..Such as a simple slip of the mind..
And we can turn it into something grand like this!!!

Not saying its a bad thing.. I enjoy it.. I really do..
But I think this is all a simple loss of memory, and when we get that part back.. We try out best to make something grand out of a simple thing like forgetting about ones death..

Death is a very deep and personal thing.. We all deal with it in our own way..
But reguardless.. WE are all going to die...
So live it up while you got it kids!!!
Nothing lasts forever.. Not even the universe itself!!!

Peace !
Zy5

[edit on 3-12-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaVillen
I'm beginning to believe in this timeline shift theory. The other night I was about to leave my house but the only problem was I couldn't find my keys. I checked everywhere but nothing. Finally I went into my garage to see if I had left them in the ignition, but nothing. As I was walking back to go inside I decided to check my jacket pockets again and out of thin air I had finally found my keys.

Whoa!! This just rang a ginormous bell!! Exact scenerio happened to me this morning with my wallet!!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Don't you think its alot more probable that your just mistaken? God forbid people might actually think they were wrong instead of constructing these elaborate fantasies about "time skips"

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

Originally posted by darkelf
Jim Henson (creator of the Muppets) died in 1990. Aaron Neville was in the news alot after Katrina being a native son and all that.

Wow, Jim Henson didn't die until like 2002......BEFORE, but mabey here he did....that would explain some missing Muppet movies.

Also, go look at Queens greatest hits etc...they have all these weird songs most of us who lived through the 80's never even heard of, but leave out bohemian rapsody etc, which most of us BOUGHT the CD for in the FIRST place, because it was ON there!!! WHT????

Wow you didn't know all of Queens songs, must be a "time shift"
I guess Elliott Smith who died 5 years ago and Tupac who died like 15 years ago but keep putting out albums of unreleased material must mean time shifted.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
To the OP:

If the timeshift you are referencing happened just after late last night, then I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused. I pushed my will towards the intention of shifting my timeline, which in effect changes everyones timeline. Bear in mind that I did this for the good of all, and I did not act selfishly. I very rarely do this, as the issues that can arise from manipulating any timeline are astronomical. Its a dangerous thing, and should only be practiced with the light of the infinite guiding.

To everyone else:

Many of you get this type of experience. Its easy to think like everyone else, question our own sanity and personal memory, assume that people are just remembering wrong. But look at it from the minds point of view. Why would we mind finding out we remembered something wrong? Why would the human mind go through all the added stress and calculations considering that time may have shifted without good reason? I find out I remembered things wrong all the time, as Im sure many people do. Those who speak about timelines shift do not mention every single event where their memory faltered, but only mention specific events. There is no real motivation to section off these singular events unless the mind realizes that something is inherently wrong with the prescribed history that most people thoughtlessly accepts because someone tells them its so.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
good god some of you are seriously deluded.

patrick has been fighting a particularly nasty type of cancer for months now and some of you are trying to turn his battle into one of your freaky obsessions???

get over yourselves for christ sake!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join