It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did 9/11 delay the possibility of Disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Does anyone believe the Disclosure projects efforts in particular were delayed by 9/11?That we would have had Disclosure by now hadn't been for this tragic event?If the government knew enough about a possible terroist attack was there decision influenced by the Disclosure project conference in may so that the event would serve as a possible distraction from disclosure?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hazelenoch
Does anyone believe the Disclosure projects efforts in particular were delayed by 9/11?That we would have had Disclosure by now hadn't been for this tragic event?If the government knew enough about a possible terroist attack was there decision influenced by the Disclosure project conference in may so that the event would serve as a possible distraction from disclosure?

This sounds really familiar. I do remember Steven "Mr. 400lb Bench Press" Greer talk about this on Coast to Coast AM many many months ago.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hazelenoch

No, It didnt, though people seem to be conveniently using 9-11 trying to sa that bit it is bullarky.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

While it's impossible to say for sure that it definitely didn't, there's no proof that it did either. So we just can't know either way. I don't see how it's complete bull though. It makes at least a little sense. It was a tragic event that got the whole world's attention. All other news ended up on the backburner. Wasn't the press conference in September of the same year?

What does seem to indicate that it isn't true though is.... why would the terrorists care? How would they even know about aliens? They probably wouldn't have wanted such a thing to stay secret. They would want the world to know about aliens, possibly so they could demonize them. Though it could possibly cause the terrorists to be, well, less terrorist-like to other humans. (maybe)

EDIT: Wait... was it in May? Maybe this really does make no sense.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by GrayFox]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GrayFox

I cant prove that you arent some android based AI programmed to look exactly human and post messages on ATS, but does that really make it any more plausible? No.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I know. You have a good point. I'm just saying that the absence of evidence isn't always evidence of absence, though it very often may be that way. Something isn't automatically false just because it isn't proven. It's just an unknown. Millions of theories will float around, but no one would know which one, if any at all, is true. Things (whatever the things may be) also don't just spontaneously become true when we discover them. They were always true, but we just didn't know it. I guess what I'm saying is that people shouldn't just deny possibilities. Anyway, I did present a bunch of points against the idea of a disclosure-911 conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I don't think 9/11 "delayed" disclosure. Since I don't believe disclosure is happening any time soon. But it did sidetrack the natl media ergo sidetrack possible efforts towards disclosure. I mean after 9/11, ALL you heard out of the mainstream media was Islamic terrorism this or that. For years after 9/11, it dominated the national discussion. It seems like only recently, have other equally important topics been paid any attention.

new topics

top topics

join