It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mumbai police to use truth serum on 'baby-faced' terrorist Azam Amir Kasab

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Mumbai police to use truth serum on 'baby-faced' terrorist Azam Amir Kasab

www.timesonline.co.uk

Indian police interrogators are preparing to administer a "truth serum" on the sole Islamic militant captured during last week's terror attacks on Mumbai to settle once and for all the question of where he is from.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The mystery of the man dubbed "the baby-faced gunman" has weighed heavily on India's relations with Pakistan as the nuclear-armed neighbours dispute each other's accounts of his origin.

Police interrogators in Mumbai told The Times that they have "verified" that Azam Amir Kasab, who was captured after a shoot-out in a Mumbai railway station on Wednesday night, is from Faridkot, a small village in Pakistan's impoverished south Punjab region. They say that the nine dead gunmen are also Pakistani.

Disputing that account, President Asif Ali Zardari of Pakistan told CNN last night: "We have not been given any tangible proof to say that he is definitely a Pakistani. I very much doubt it … that he is a Pakistani."

I can't wait to see what they get out of him...if he isin't killed by the CIA first...

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Oh, you said Truth Serum. Not cyanide? Oops blame it on an intern preparing the vials.

Next.

This should be interesting. I wonder how strong the power of suggestion is under such a serum. Sodium thiopental or pentothal is a barbiturate/depressant. This guy will gush just like talking to a drunk buddy who just broke up with a girlfriend.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by jibeho]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Question "OK mister terrorist did the Pakistan military train you" ?

Answer "Heck no mister, I was trained in the good 'ol US of A"

On File "Please note the terrorist responded with Pakistan"

After this is done then the interrogators and the top dog should undergo the same on live tv, just to make sure nothing was lost in translation.

Before my American cousins have a go, I was just using the US of A as an example and not pointing a finger.

Wolfie

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
On the chance that under said truth serum the guy states he was trained in Northern pakistan by Al-Qaida & Pakistanni resistance officials, will you folks blame faulty truth serum, brainwashing, or *gasp* begin to accept the fact that there is a terrorist network that legitimately exists and has nothing to do with any covert US ops?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
On the chance that under said truth serum the guy states he was trained in Northern pakistan by Al-Qaida & Pakistanni resistance officials, will you folks blame faulty truth serum, brainwashing, or *gasp* begin to accept the fact that there is a terrorist network that legitimately exists and has nothing to do with any covert US ops?

In fairness if comes via msm then no, I have no trust in what I hear via msn news outlets or the tabloids............but what can you do, they report it and the masses believe it, and the merry-go-round goes on.

Wolfie

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
okay, i know i'm probably just being totally stupid but if there was actually a truth serum that actually worked why in the name of god would we be bothering with all these expensive trials and interrogations and all that rubbish.

this is called dis-information. really obvious dis-information.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfie_UK
In fairness if comes via msm then no, I have no trust in what I hear via msn news outlets or the tabloids............but what can you do, they report it and the masses believe it, and the merry-go-round goes on.

Wolfie

Fair enough, but at the same time can you honestly ever see Alex Jones or any of the other "alternative" news outlets reporting something which disagreed with their traditional "US government is the root of all evils!" propaganda? If such a thing happens, and this guy exposes Pakistan as the source of the attack, it almost certainly will be reported on by India's media outlets. It would be hypocritical for anyone to disregard that using the tired old "It's MSM" excuse considering how quick the same people are to sieze upon anything negative about the US reported by those foreign outlets.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

To be honest it does not really matter how we perceive what we are told (fed), you have your view and I have mine, at the end of the day we are all been herded down the same path.

Wolfie

top topics

join