It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only once during Man (calling all earthlings)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Just before "The end" ("the world severed") is completed the Gospel tells that many humans shall turn into ash and dust once turned cast into a furnace of fire where standing right here on top of the surface of the Earth.

The cast shall come down from the sky. Meaning, into the earth's make up of the particular earthlings marked with the names of blasphemy (The Bible, The Holy Bible, The OT, The NT) and/or numbered with 666 (agreed to through beholding and agreeing with the book of Revelation where the very number in it is how you recieve to bare it). And The Individual Who been gave the mark and number is "The Desolation" pressing what IT is due to do. Though those are yet His mark and number, those are yet to whom He gives and sticks them to that get affected. "The Desolation" or "I Desolation" does not imply IT (The I inner The He which is here) ruins ITSELF. No, since with the "-ion" it only means IT causes any seperate IT to ruin. Those subject to ruin are yet those not meant sown, so to speak, among the meant.

Satan is "The Desolation" Who cause many to blasphemy His Self through a TEMPORARY deception. It was the way He saught to reveal the workers of iniquity. Satan is not actually wicked, but made it seem that way to show you the marked and numbered He shall turn into ash and dust as it turns out He is "The Creator" of all and "The God" warding off actual sinister-saving wills lasting against Him and His (ALL expect any Christ!). If you are yet not any Christ, then you are yet His with Redemption instead of Salvation. Change of name for a new name indicates He will is "The Redemption", not "The Salvation". And Religion that authorizied the books to get put together that are yet not meant together, is the beast, along with any serving Religion. And the bible version authors that heeded not what was translated, are yet the false prophet, along with any doing miracle calulations with any put together version.

And after the ash and dust event the then righteous (how then can stand up right when the evil and fake get put down) enter in their own kingdoms.

All the info about the ash and dust matter is in the Gospel. See Matt 13, and know what a furnance of fire does to the human body once stuck inside it.

Picture an unseen, heavenly furnace of fire that only indicates it is there when the results are yet seen through only the earthing's earthly make up. The Abomination is amongst as a nation which shall turn into the funeral part's "Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust," how actually meant to come true afterall. It shall occur during the seperating period where the meant and the not meant become seperated from each other like the pure from the unpure so one can see just the true from the false in how it is meant.

Only once during Man shall a burning occur since Man houses "The World" and "The Agreeing Recievers for The Mark".

Any questions before all get severed from the togetherness called "The World" for their meant, own kingdoms apart?

Only in togetherness you get accused and judged and condemned and damned by others' words or actions. So if you trying to pitch uniting, and you don't see the United States of America failing through a unite, then you are yet blind. Your own self should tell you you need your own kingdom apart by now.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
"Matt 13:

47Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:

48Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.

49So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,

50And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Spell it out:

We go unto the internet, that, The names of Blasphemy, was cast into the sea (ppls, languages, nations), and GATHERED of every kind: Which, when the internet was full, we drew to shore (out of the depth of the TOGETHERNESS), and sat down (came down), and gathered the meant stuff into vessels, but cast the non-meant stuff away.

Now look deeper since the words have some pastence, and apply the interpretation yourself:

Matt 13:

47Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that no longer is cast into the sea, and no longer gathers of every kind: 48Which, when it no longer is full, they no longer draw to shore, and no longer sit down, and no longer gather the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.

49So shall it (a net) be (FALSE) at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, 50And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

^^Basically, the kindgom of heaven is the ppl who do not have the Mark of blasphemy. The Mark of Blasphemy no longer is cast into the sea (ppls, tongues, nations), since I reveal whom it is meant for and since I exposed the Plan step by step. And the Mark surely no longer gathers of EVERY KIND, since I it has not. I am yet the Wizard kind so such a kind, apart of the phrase EVERY KIND, not held up, means it no longer gathers of EVERY kind. And I no longer gather things meant seperate into a togetherness.

The internet is the climacs of "The World" how it puts more TOGETHER. So shall (I will command) "The internet" FALSE! 'at the end of the world' ('where the start of the severing is') during when the false persons shall come forth, and, continuing shall inside the false persons (the angles among), sever the wicked (non-meant togetherness) them from among the just (meant seperate) we. Note: The Internet is no longer full of every kind how certain sever its hold after its hold.

Yeah, in the sight of we true, meant men here is going to occur a fire come down from heaven into certain earthlings. And it shall incenerate them (false persons which are yet the angels marked the Devil by the true Satan) into ASH and DUST pillar piles.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The bad cast away was making The Bible's togetherness look good (holy) how overlooked as is bad till recently. It was made so the unmeant stuff put together with the meant stuff, through vessels (books of put together books into what is called: The Bible, The Holy Bible, The OT, The NT), didn't get checked at first. But I've come!, and I knock "The Shephard" (popular bible named books of The Blasphemy) into powder with a blow.

And get this clear:

"Luke 13

27But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are (false); depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

28There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

29And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.

30And, behold, there are (false) last which shall be (false) first, and there are (false) first which shall be (false) last."

Conclusion:

Whence means from what source. The you vs the ye been different. Like the meant wheat vs the non-meant tares. Or true vs false. The ye laying inside the you and your afixed onto different selves. So it's like getting an own soul and another's self put away from the ye's reach after the ye's own "you" was somehow also attacted together to other selves noted by the word "your" onto "selves" (yourselves).

Anyway, notice the word "there" it is implying that even in Luke 13:30 it's still a dealing with the ye kind. The ye kind falsely lasting attacted to the non-marked kind since the ye false in the first place. And the ye is false last (final). Meaning, the ye shall not indeed turn into ash and dust BEFORE we enter our own kingdoms, since it is not meant that the false see the day the unmarked enter their own kingdoms nor is it meant that the false bypass the unmarked for this Earth season. In other words, the false shall in no wise out rep the unmarked in this earth matter before it becomes over with, so that after it, in no way can it get said that the false beat the unmarked last.

"They" in 29, who leave all sides, is the unmarked who dont sit down in the kingdom of God, but sit down in the kingdom of God, say, the ye the false. In 28 the ye is revealing put in the kingdom of God where the you had by them and the attachment had by them is THRUST OUT to imply a no longer having such to work iniquity through. Gotta have a sharp eye to see that when the ye see them (the ye) the bad ones (those particular prophets, Ab, Is, and Jac, since the ye can only see the ye).

Matt 13
"40As therefore the tares are (false) gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be (false) in the end of this world."

Pastense style exposure:

Matt 13
"40As therefore the tares false no longer gather and no longer burn in the fire; so shall it false in the end of this world."

^^Implying ASH and DUST after a fire of some kind indeed incenerate the tares (false persons which been marked as the angels which work iniquity). "At" the end is when the fire starts and ash and dust result, but "in" the end of course it's where no longer is even the last results (ash and dust) standing.

It's different ideal ways to read when come across pastense-based words mix with words which reveal what becomes of them based on the pastense wording meaning. Yeah, burned = no longer burn, and no longer implies it was so or shall occur a point for the moment to a burn(ing).

Check it:

"Mark 9:1
And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power."

^^We have yet to see the inceneration (the kingdom of God come with power of that of a furnace of fire) occur on the Marked right here on the Earth. You dont wanna be yet inside such a good (God) kingdom since it acts to ward off offensive things with fire power that incenerates. Good (God) acts sure to ward off and cut off undesireables.

join