It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amero to become USA's new currency when dollar collapses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Amero to become USA's new currency when dollar collapses

english.pravda.ru

Pictures of the new currency that will supposedly replace the US dollar have appeared on the Russian Internet. The United States is reportedly working on the new currency, the amero, which will be common for the USA, Mexico and Canada. The unstable financial situation in the world, the collapsing oil prices and the growing foreign debt of the United States may eventually crush the US dollar as the world’s major currency. Needless to say that the US authorities reject the rumors and promise to keep the dollar afloat.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I don't really know the credibility of pravda. I hope that some of you out there can verify the validity of this article, and if the pictured "Amero" is the real deal or if it is another hoax.

I know that there has been a lot of dis-info spread about the "Amero" including the fake coins displayed on the Hal Turner show website. I know that Hal Turner is an FBI dis-info agent.

So are these actual ameros?

english.pravda.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
There is no Amero. There never will be an Amero. This is just like Niburu/2012 and all of the other goofy stuff that people latch onto and try to attach meaning to when they don't even exist. I think ATS needs to do away nwith "points" as I think it's just a good reason for people to post whatever random crap comes to thier mind and completely devastates the signal/noise ratio here.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

This is to be expected, if you recall about 6 months ago a worker from a Canadian Mint said they had minted 1 billion Ameros and sent them to Kansas City, I believe it was, to e held until the unveiling of it.

I expected all this to come about prior to 2010, the NAU, superhighways, Amero and FEMA Camps.

They will destroy our economies, our militaries and our nations to get their NWO...

I think the interesting thing about this is the election of Barrack, Hillary should have won that hands down if she wanted to. I am starting to wonder if they want America to fall under a black man for blame??? Just my thoughts...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It's from Pravda, just forget anything they say, it's all bunk. Although I don't think the Amero is complete fantasy.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

I am glad some has brought this post up. Not to many people seem to either realize this or bring it to the table. When Vicente Fox, president of Mexico left office, he talked about a currency shared by the US, Mexico, and Canada. They asked him, how would the US ever agree to share currency with you when your peco is so much lower that the dollar? he said they are going to make the American dollar so low, the people will be begging for a new currency.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Ah, that picture of an Amero has been floating around for over a year now. Eventually it's coming, but this gag and photo is old.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

It's a pretty logical thinking to assume that this would be a next step into merging and unionizing countries for a common goal. Wether that goal is noble or striaght up evil is another matter.

I could see it going down for sure, except Canada's banking is pretty sound. I'm not to sure if Canadians would stand for it, but I mean it's not like you can't bully your way into anything, The U.S. already claims by law so much of our resources, something like half hahahaha I son't know but fakk anythings possible.

Eventually I see us all using a one world currency with the way our world is today and how globally connected we are it's easy to assume thats the way it will go. Sadly I think someone is out to rule the world and be King of Earth lol.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Can you come up with anything new or valid?
type amero in search .There are tons of topics on this most I think disprove it.Here are a few links but I got tired of coping and pasting

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
First of all I would like to say that Pravda is the Russian equivalent of the New York Times. As such, it is as likely to be propaganda as it is reality.

As a source, Pravda qualifies as MSM, whether commie-haters like it or not. Their readership may be subject to 'state' news, but then, so are we (remember - "there's no recession" - that's just morbid thinking!)

However I have noticed lately that Pravda has been rather aggressive in it's US-related yellow journalism.

I would say that regardless of the detractors here, there is some truth in the Amero story. The financial industry has reported on it, and so has our own MSM. Whether or not the plan is scrapped, or changed (like the slick rebranding of NAFTA into the newer SPP) remains to be seen.

As for it not existing and never existing..., that comment bears scrutiny. Just as much as the claims of Pravda.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Please add to one of the existing threads on this topic, like this one, or alternatively the search function will give other options.

Thread closed.

top topics

join