It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Correctness Vs NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
If the NWO had to take over the world, would Political Correctness go out the window? Would the NWO get rid of it or would they keep it?

Can any NWO experts answer this!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

IMO, they are in total support of political correctness.

I'm by no means an expert, but Political Correctness has some of the same characteristics as George Orwell's Newspeak.

George Orwell is considered by many an expert on the NWO.

He also gives us example of using euphemisms, a form of political correctness to describe what would normally be regarded as a crude statement in his essay Politics and the English Language

where:

``I believe in killing off your opponents when you can get good results by doing so.''

becomes:

``While freely conceding that the Soviet regime exhibits certain features which the humanitarian may be inclined to deplore, we must, I think, agree that a certain curtailment of the right to political opposition is an unavoidable concomitant of transitional periods, and that the rigors which the Russian people have been called upon to undergo have been amply justified in the sphere of concrete achievement.''

Sort of like when a government claims to be "restoring democracy" when they are in fact bombing the crap out of them and stealing their resources. But of course, that statement is considered politically incorrect.

[edit on 3/12/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

join