It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know the truth, now what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
How to expose when one is lying when claiming to know the truth? I think the best guarantee for that is if he/she is trying to impose this 'truth' to others. For me, the truth has value only for me; I am not interested to share my truth with others in order to see how it fits the views of my peer groups.

So I know the truth, and now thinking of it, I've always known but have not understood it. It was always within and will always be, for everyone. Look no further, this is the old advice and obviously not something that I have 'found'.

In my heart and my mind I am free to believe in even the most absurd product of my imagination, but why would I want to tell about to others? Now I am ready to take the last step, for I have nothing to learn here anymore.

How do I know that I have arrived in to the last port? The unspeakable peace of mind and this 'heavenly' calmness is the answer. I do not have to search further.

Peace

-v

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
If you are elevating yourself from the outside or from within and claim to have the truth, you are to be avoided... period.

Just your declaration that you have the truth is a red flag in my mind.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

That's cool. But you should at least do as you tell me: Avoid me

All the best,

-v

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
If you are elevating yourself from the outside or from within and claim to have the truth, you are to be avoided... period.

YOU JUST BEAT ME TO IT!!!

I Concur

A "False Shaman" claiming to know the Truth is NOT of the Light.

But thats just MY opinion.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by EyesWideShut]

[edit on 2-12-2008 by EyesWideShut]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
sorry, but no one will ever know the truth not even a machine (lie detector) can 100% distinguish between the truth and lies ... there is only one entity that will know the truth and that is the higher power (God IMO), whether you want to call It/Him/Her: God, Allah, Muhammad, Buddha, etc. ... do not bash this post i am not trying to turn this into a religious thread, just my honest opinion.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by baseball101]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Nobody knows the whole truth about ANYTHING.

That is why we are by nature such truth seekers.

We don't even know the truth about ourselves.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Hmmm... not to get off topic, but you seem to be at the same point of this journey that I am at.

I just don't see how mere mortals like us can define G-d or say we know for sure when we are so far down this "human" path and now everything has gotten mixed in with our humanistic ideals.

THE BEST I can hope for is that G-d knows my heart and that it isn't out for self or enlightenment, but rather for His purpose.. but even then.... can I really know?

[edit on 2-12-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma

I recently posted "My truth, my personal observations" and was treated with a red flag as you mentioned, with a touch of black plaque to top it off.

How interseting that a group of supposed intellectuals with open minds respond in such a manner. Someone tells you what they have seen in a life time which did not involve Grey or reptilian aliens or abductions, and you shy away as though its not part of the matrix and shun it.

We all have truths inside of us, every single one of us, without exception. Is this a board dedicated to truth, or the continuation of the matrix! It takes more courage to tell the truth than it does to go along with business as usual.

Is it being a false shaman to share personal truths? You speak of "Light" yet most of you have never even seen the phenomenon, how could you ever know the difference?

I have imposed nothing on anyone, you will always maintain your given "Choice". You are free to consider what I have witnessed as the "Truth" or you can walk away and stay in your self imposed matrix, thats your choice.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
Nobody knows the whole truth about ANYTHING.
Truths are like little pearls, in the mud. You must search threw the mud, find the pearl, wash it, polish it, and place it with the rest of the pearls you find in your life time. How many pearls are in your bag?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
How to expose when one is lying when claiming to know the truth? I think the best guarantee for that is if he/she is trying to impose this 'truth' to others. For me, the truth has value only for me; I am not interested to share my truth with others in order to see how it fits the views of my peer groups.

I shared my story, and to be honest, I don't care if it fits with what the ATS school teaches. If it helps one other person with what they have witnessed, all good and fine. So, your not interested in sharing truths, why are you here then!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Is Truth not a personal thing?
Ok, there is only the one ABSOLUTE truth of existance.
On a more personal level, what can be true for me, may not be for you.
Problems seem to arise when one person wants to convince another of "his truth" or "the truth".

As I said, there is only one absolute truth, I don't think it is accessable at our current stage of evolution. Maybe to be seperate from it is never to fully know it. Maybe we are not seperate from it but a part of it. Maybe we are a part of it and also seperate from it at the same time.

Who knows eh?

MajikWand.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajikWand
Is Truth not a personal thing?
Ok, there is only the one ABSOLUTE truth of existance.
On a more personal level, what can be true for me, may not be for you.
Problems seem to arise when one person wants to convince another of "his truth" or "the truth".

As I said, there is only one absolute truth, I don't think it is accessable at our current stage of evolution. Maybe to be seperate from it is never to fully know it. Maybe we are not seperate from it but a part of it. Maybe we are a part of it and also seperate from it at the same time.

Who knows eh?

MajikWand.
You don't believe there are universal truths? Ones that apply to everyone? Sure, some have seen reps, some greys, some even claim to have ridden in a space ship, and if true and it really happened, time will be the judge to its authenticity. But I can assure you there are truths that apply to all of us, even the ones who think they are immortal, we all are going to die some day. And that, is just a matter of time.

Problems arise when one tries to convince someone else, something is true? What problems? Someone not being able to handle the truth? Sure, there are many of those running around. But just because they do not want to entertain the possibility, does not alter the truth. Thats why its called the truth!!!

Two kinds of truth, temporary, and permanent. A flat earth was temporary, a round earth is permanent.

As I said, there is only one absolute truth, I don't think it is accessable at our current stage of evolution.
Do you speak for everyone? There are many truths, some in the open, and some still quite hidden, and again, its just a matter of time before those are exposed.

No one here at this board,as far as I know, have a patent on the truth. Some may think they do but I can assure you, they don't. Some even try to manipulate the truth, but in the end, the truth will be known by all.

So, OP, what's your version........

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
There are so many posts there I's like to give more specified reply, but at the moment time is short and I also need to explain myself briefly; I had just woke up when I wrote my OP, and I also needed to run for work too, so the output wasn't exactly paraller to my thoughts, sorry about that.

I was referring to the subjective truth and by that I meant this understanding how I see I fit in this universe and that the great work (or the development of objective reality) goes on regardless of my actions or sufferings. I am this what I am because it is supposed to be, and I could die in next moment but I am very peaceful with that, because I know that my death would be very irrelevant in larger scale. In my subjective mind I think that even the worst criminals and most useless appearing beings everyone has their place in all this, what we call existence.

Oh well, I guess what I wanted to say is that I have made peace with reality and I accept my place in it and I know that all my actions and actions of others has brought us where we are. There is suffering and it is supposed to be so. But suffering is not eternal for mortal being, thank God.

I have no objection whatever happens to me, because I know that most of it are consequences of my own actions. Whether a stray bullet or a plague would srike me, it is because of my own fault. I went to the street where the bullet hit me, or I lived in place where plague arrived and so on...

About objective truth I don't know much if any, and even myself is a big mystery for me, but I know I am here because I am who I am. Nothing more I need not know, rest should follow I figure.

I don't even know why in hell I wrote my OP, but at least I know why I didn't write it for: It was not because I wanted to impose my subjective view to anyone, neither was it because I would like insult anyone like "nanana, I have the truth and you have it not!
". No, because in the end I believe that the truth is "in there" for everyone. Gnothi Seauton I guess I could say; and eventually you will know whole lot damn more
Or maybe I just wrote it because I am insane.

To prove that, I then contradictory state that after all I don't know anything, except I am here because I am.

Carry on

[edit on 4-12-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Jordan maxwell said it best, always listen to someone searching for the truth, and not one who thinks he has found it.

Truths are something above us, and so much will be too complicated for us to understand.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The truth is very simple. We are a soup with lots of little minds watching itself and learning.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

I don't even know why in hell I wrote my OP, but at least I know why I didn't write it for: It was not because I wanted to impose my subjective view to anyone, neither was it because I would like insult anyone like "nanana, I have the truth and you have it not! ". No, because in the end I believe that the truth is "in there" for everyone. Gnothi Seauton I guess I could say; and eventually you will know whole lot damn more Or maybe I just wrote it because I am insane.
For the life of me I cant imagine why anyone would have been insulted by anything I wrote. I don't see how sharing personal observations would or could effect you in this manner. Yes, its TRUE, I have seen far more in my life than the average Joe sitting on the couch drinking his beer watching Sunday football. But I dont fault Joe or look down on him because he hasn't been inspired to start looking up. Besides, those that think I have been blessed or "Chosen" they really need to reconsider this. Its been nothing but a drain and a great weight in my life.

My story was written so some members here can understand my position on certain subjects, one being the White light Orbs. For years I have gone on about them and some just couldn't understand what I was saying, hopefully now, they will understand my position a little better.

Maybe you wrote this OP because you are between a rock and a hard spot, but not able to confront this. Try to imagine the spot I am in......... Don't feel bad because you haven't seen what I have, if you were intended to see it, you will. Its there for everyone to see, you just have to want to. There are methods available....

I will stand by what I wrote in my post for the rest of my life! That, is the truth.................................

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
You don't believe there are universal truths? Ones that apply to everyone?

Yes, you are correct, there are truths that apply to everyone

Problems arise when one tries to convince someone else, something is true? What problems?

Wars over religion spring to mind.

Two kinds of truth, temporary, and permanent. A flat earth was temporary, a round earth is permanent

A flat earth was never a truth

As I said, there is only one absolute truth, I don't think it is accessable at our current stage of evolution.

Do you speak for everyone?

Of course I do not speak for everyone, I did say 'I don't think...etc....'
Unless you want to debate the point of an absolute truth of all existance?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033 Jordan maxwell said it best, always listen to someone searching for the truth, and not one who thinks he has found it.

Truths are something above us, and so much will be too complicated for us to understand.

Ahh... and that last part may be the closest to the truth we get in this life. I like the quote that you referred to by the way and have it all over the place to remind me of just this thing.

new topics

top topics

join