It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My problem with Alien Implants

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Implants is an interesting subject to me. If anyone here has read my thread from long ago "Human with an alien soul" then you will know somewhat of where I come from,........" sorta."

As from the things I know...have been shown/told and lived life is nothing from what we imagine.

Without going into everything which I am sure you would only think of me as having a screw loose, implants are interesting in my opinion.

In the Universe the human race is considered a stupid species....sorry about that but, they say we do have intelligence and this makes for a good study.

The keyword here is study.

Some are pets, some are specimens, some left to roam until........ just like our animals are to us.

There are species that are here in our deepest waters and I would imagine each has there own implant technics.

I can tell you of the three implants I know of and you can take them for what it is or isn't worth.

These three are implanted by the Grey's which I have know doubt you know of.

1.) Nose- these can be activated by them when they take you where you can not breathe the air.

2.) Ear- this they can activate when they need to give information or program you and it is able to activate your third eye so they can show you what you need to see.

3.) This is the tracking device and probably the one I think would be of most interest and it will NOT be easy to find the ones looking will have to use our most sophisicated equipment and look long and hard and they still won't be sure but it can be located.

As I was allowed to remember it is in the back of the head in the middle of the lower left lobe. It is square and black and it is smaller then anything any human could ever imagine. I was shown a magnification number and remember it was a large number and this is the only thing I do not recall and I am sure there is a reason for that meaning it isn't meant to be found until it is time to be found.

Example the chip that fits on the tip of a pin is large compared to the tracking device.

As with everything time will tell take it for what it's worth.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by observe50]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Are you theorizing or are you claiming that you know this to be 100% true?

If your saying it's true, please show us the verifiable sources and the peer reviewed papers by notable scientists that have supported this.

Conactee's, Authors, Shoddy Websites, New Agers and Conspiracy Nuts don't count!

You know what they say about extraordinary claims don't you?
They require extraordinary evidence!

Proper Evidence Please - No latitude is acceptable!

IRM

[edit on 5/12/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
These three are implanted by the Grey's which I have know doubt you know of.

1.) Nose- these can be activated by them when they take you where you can not breathe the air.

2.) Ear- this they can activate when they need to give information or program you and it is able to activate your third eye so they can show you what you need to see.

3.) This is the tracking device and probably the one I think would be of most interest and it will NOT be easy to find the ones looking will have to use our most sophisicated equipment and look long and hard and they still won't be sure but it can be located.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by observe50]

Exactly...controlling and manipulating chakras. The 3rd eye is the sixth chakra and we should be able to open it at will ourselves and not be at the mercy of the greys opening it up when THEY wish. Ive had my 3rd eye completely forced open and it was painful, it lead to severe headaches and guess what was there looking at me when my 3rd eye was opened for the very first time...a Grey. What was the reason for this? It was bright white but definatly a grey. Ive tryed to convince myself it was some thing else like an enlightened buddha or grey looking spirit guide, but no it was a grey.

I also get ringing in my ears which at times is almost morse code. I have no proof for this but Ive since seen several greys in my third eye during periods where its opened and I recieve what can only be described as downloads of information. I have no control over this and almost feel like Ive been plugged into some main frame its so wierd.

So yes I totally think these implants are controlling our awarness. But as with all these things trying to prove it is near impossible.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Mr Green]

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by Rintendo
I don't think you can make a judgment on this issue because you don't have a complete set of facts. Science and scientific research is limited when you create conclusion and then work backwards. You then are relegated to isogesis, and that is not particularly helpful to anyone.

Nice job walking the fence and suggesting others more or less can't/shouldn't have an opinion at this point.

I'm not saying your completely wrong but you need to also recognize debate and conversation is a useful tool in think tanking and working towards a greater truth. It's the act of challenging one another that forces one to elevate their thoughts, seek logic to defend a statement and think critically to deny ignorance.

Though your comment wasn't aimed at me, I'd prefer to have an opinion, be wrong, and then reassess my beliefs. I'd prefer to stimulate debate and conversation. Not walk a safe fence and then jump to which ever side of the fence is correct once it's finally determined.

IRM

[edit on 3/12/08 by InfaRedMan]

If I were having a philosophical debate about a socio-political issue I would take a side and defend it. I'll go one step further, if there is an area of scientific research or concern that I feel is "settled" I would take a stance and make an argument. An example I could think of would be the current table of the elements. If there is an unexplored area of science (I hate the term pseudo-science) then, no, I do not start with a conclusion and work backwards. The process of discovery is better served without limitations.

Part of what I disagree with is the whole "debunking" versus "observation". We have time to adopt a "wait and see" to matters of extraordinary concern. Does it hurt the course of science to allow for the possibility of alien contact or abductions? No. Does it hurt the course of science to debunk it with arguments such as those of the Randi Mob, yes?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof might well have been the stance of the Catholic Church in its interrogation of Galileo or Magellan. Could either of those men prove with their existing technology that the sun was the center of the universe or that the earth was round? No, they could not and paid for it with their lives.

Evolution. You accept it, yes? You accept it without zero evidence of "links" from the fossil record, with outlandish probability statistics involving each instance/leap of the evolutionary cycle, yes? You accept it because it makes sense. You accept it because what gaps there are in the theory seem slight. You have no video tape recording of the world evolving, but you believe it because something inside you tells you that the people who have sold evolution to you are a) trustworthy, b) experts, and c) have provided enough evidence for you to make a decision. Even though the evolutionary scientists themselves still call it a theory, I would bet that you are close to a "fact" level of acceptance. Even Pope John Paul II thought evolution was God's means of getting us here. Evolution makes sense.

Well, I have seen videos of what may be craft of extra-terrestrial origin, I have heard NASA astronauts speak on the subject, and even Barak Obama's team is now talking about disclosure. Does it make sense to you, I know it does not to me, that these potential aliens would visit and observe from a distance when we, ourselves, do not? The first thing we did when we could explore undersea life was tag sea critters. We tag wildlife, too. Our tags are cumbersome, but we're also not cruising around in an interstellar craft.

I'm not saying that I believe that the craft are extra-terrestrial in origin, although I am leaning closer to that belief daily.

It hurts nothing to allow the jury to sit and mull on this topic without shutting down true inquiry with character assassinations and snark.

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Rintendo]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Are you theorizing or are you claiming that you know this to be 100% true?

If your saying it's true, please show us the verifiable sources and the peer reviewed papers by notable scientists that have supported this.

Conactee's, Authors, Shoddy Websites, New Agers and Conspiracy Nuts don't count!

You know what they say about extraordinary claims don't you?
They require extraordinary evidence!

Proper Evidence Please - No latitude is acceptable!

IRM

[edit on 5/12/08 by InfaRedMan]

As someone who has engaged in research allow me to reference the Princess Bride in saying that: peer review does not mean what you think it means.

You could be an absolute nut with a research protocol that will fail miserably and still get it through peer review because what they look for is: do you have enough people, animals, rocks, fossils, etc to have the statistical data to prove or disprove the theory, if you have human subjects or human subject concerns will you adhere to the Belmont principles, do you have enough funding, etc. Peer review does not imply good science or even successful research. Peer review, in most cases, informs the principle investigator that he has dotted his "i"s and crossed his "t"s.

And what is so definitive about research anyway? Research is just that, research. To paraphrase Einstein, we wouldn't call it research if we knew what we were doing.

Now, whether or not you are published in a journal of any merit is an entirely different matter.

As for so-called "notable" scientists that is a value based judgment and loose criteria, if you ask me. What is "notable" is a sliding scale based on the individual. If you said: Name one Stanford or MIT professor that agrees with you that is much more explicit criteria for the person you are challenging to go on. If you are not explicit he could come back with a name and then you could scoff at the individual and say "not good enough" or something erroneous in logic.

Now, I certainly do not agree that anyone could say a) that implants are 100% the real deal, b) what each implant supposedly is used for, or c) that they are even alien in origin, however, I wouldn't challenge the individual using the "extraordinary claims requires extraordinary proof".

All claims should require evidence. There is no proof in science. Each day researchers update, disprove, refine...I mean, that is science. Science is in total flux and proof only exists in refined areas of mathematics.

That, my friend, is what is so amazingly fun about science. You are never done exploring. That is why even though I don't believe this individual either (sorry, I don't), I don't disbelieve him. I just kinda shrug and wait.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rintendo
Evolution. You accept it, yes? You accept it without zero evidence of "links" from the fossil record, with outlandish probability statistics involving each instance/leap of the evolutionary cycle, yes? You accept it because it makes sense. You accept it because what gaps there are in the theory seem slight. You have no video tape recording of the world evolving, but you believe it because something inside you tells you that the people who have sold evolution to you are a) trustworthy, b) experts, and c) have provided enough evidence for you to make a decision. Even though the evolutionary scientists themselves still call it a theory, I would bet that you are close to a "fact" level of acceptance. Even Pope John Paul II thought evolution was God's means of getting us here. Evolution makes sense.

I accept nothing that isn't completely 'quantifiable'. Evolution is a theory, nothing more. I apply the same thinking to Creationism. I will clearly state now where I stand.

I do not abide by people who claim to 'know' either way. Sure, we can think, feel, postulate, theorize to our hearts content so long as it's recognized as being such. It's when one crosses the line and proclaims they 'know' the unknowable or uses language in a way that suggests as much that I interject and suggest that they don't.

To put it into context, I am just as much against the people who say abductions don't exist as I am against the people who say abductions do exist. What I want to see is the critical thinking and logic that was involved in reaching that assumption. However, having said that, I don't have a problem with someone saying that they 'feel' abductions 'may' be real or conversely that they don't 'think' that they are. It's all in the language really.

The problem in UFOlogy and other 'esoteric' fields of study is that there are thousands of self appointed 'experts' that all claim to 'know', yet upon closer inspection, their stories have inconsistencies across the board - too numerous to mention. There is only one truth so all you need is one inconsistency and immediately you have a situation where:

A) One is telling the truth and the others are all lying/misinterpreting the data
B) All of them are lying/misinterpreting the data

Whether it be a lie, a misinterpretation, filling in gaps with imagination or best guesses, it has a disparity with the truth.

There are many things we 'know' for certain but it's a mere pin prick in comparison to that which we don't. Wouldn't you agree?

When it comes to the fields of UFOlogy or parapsychology etc, the only thing we truly know is that we don't know it all. Anyone who claims they do is lying straight up.

Thanks for the intelligent debate.

IRM

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I can understand in some ways where some of you are coming from, I am just trying and have been trying to share the knowledge I have and you can take it in any manner you like.

I told everyone of the location of the tracking implant the Grey's place. When you START INVESTIGATING the correct location with the correct magnification you will locate it.

Instead of using radio waves up..... us low frequency wave lengths down.

What is interesting is from observing here and there everything is truly out in the open. What has been put on the net about the ships and beings is right on and this is what is amazing you can put it in the open and people just don't believe and many won't until they deal with this in there time and that's okay.

There are many, many ships in our skies you don't see them with your eye because they as a whole move to fast for you to see. Slow down everything and you will catch them.

I know enough about these beings and what's out there to get me by here all I do is share when I can and whatever is to be will be....that's the way it works.

As with everything time will tell.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
ok..... CASE SCENARIO....

I buy a really cool darth Vader Mask for halloween......

I am doing great at NOT taking off the mask all night, and doing a great job at not talking, to give away my identity....

I broke the seal too early, so for some reason, most of the time when the camera comes out I am in the bathroom going tinkle....

The next day, I give my mask away to who I THINK is the neighbors kids friend who was visiting, as they are packing to go back on a looong drive to timbuck2 where they were visiting from.

the following weekend I go out and we all talk about this cool Darth vader costume, and that there is prize money waiting for whomever was wearing it....

I say it was ME, and people who know my character, would just KNOW I was telling the truth...... yet MOST people can tell just by talking to me that I am not making it up....

Some people however, don't believe me ( which I really don't care by the way) and demand PROOF, because of course there is prize money involved, so I don't blame them....

We have NO pictures of said Darth Vader costume, that would connect me to it with my friends, because I broke the seal, so we couldn't just say, LOOK she was with us all night, here is proof on my camera....of all of our group of friends, she is the only one missing etc, so it is HER......the problem IS there is no proof my friends were the ones hanging OUT with darth Vader all night, because they can't even show a picture for evidence or anything. There is plenty of Proof that I was not dressed as anything ELSE also, becasue of no pictures of me, but that is not proof of what I WAS dressed as...

I can't even bring in my mask as evidence, bacause it turns out the neighbors don't even KNOW the kid I gave it to...

There is NO way to PROVE it was me...... NONE, Nadda! Zero!

Yet people who know me, know I am not lying, and 99% of my aquaintences know I am not lying, you know from my reputation I am not that kind of person.

YET the people with this prize don't believe me because I have no PROOF........but you know what? If they think I would make all this up, along with my friends to get their stupid prize, I don't want it anyways....

I have NO proof. But those who know me, and most people after talking to me in person can tell within minutes I am not lying.

So the people with the prize can take it and shove it where they want, because I was NEVER out for a stupid prize anyways....I was out for a good time with my friends, so don't nail me to a stake because I didn't think ahead of time to get some PROOF for YOU!

Does this scenario make some sense to ya on how easy it is to NOT have proof about an event you KNOW happened, and then how frustrating when certain people don't believe you, or attack your character because you don't have the proof that THEY want ? I was darth Vader.....I am not going to change my story because the halloween prize natzi's don't believe me, I was never out for their prize in the first place!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I like the way you explained but it was in an unusual way I must say.

I gave up on trying to explain about other life beings and how things work because it is difficult to explain and with the people that know you need not explain and with the ones that need explaination none is usually good enough.

I share my knowledge and whatever is to be will be and that's the way it is.

I've been here since 2004 and you will see that I rewrite over and over the same thing and maybe one day it will sink in or finally be reconized as truths.

I am probably one of only a handful of people that DO NOT mind being wrong and when I am I "do not" mind giving an apology.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I gave up on trying to explain about other life beings and how things work because it is difficult to explain and with the people that know you need not explain and with the ones that need explaination none is usually good enough.

I share my knowledge and whatever is to be will be and that's the way it is.

I have made you my friend,why? I dont know why but something about this sentance makes sense to me. "Whatever is to be will be and thats the way it is" Exactly Thanks for your post

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I can understand in some ways where some of you are coming from, I am just trying and have been trying to share the knowledge I have and you can take it in any manner you like.

This is a case in point from my last post. Someone who claims to 'know' - but in reality knows NOTHING. Really doing your bit for UFOlogy mate! Keep undermining the community and filling it with fantasy prone trash stories. Well done! This is classic attention seeking, charlatan behavior!

All the good natured believers will "Ooooh & Ahhhh" and hang on your every word thinking your something more than you really are. Mission accomplished.

IRM

[edit on 6/12/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

What does IRM mean? I am new to some net lingo still.

PS... All this talk about Implants.....I can't be the only one wondering if this will show up on a search for Pamel a A nderson...lol.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
PS... All this talk about Implants.....I can't be the only one wondering if this will show up on a search for Pamel a A nderson...lol.

Her implants are not anywhere near as interesting as your's are.

Can other people feel the triangle implant in your arm?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Mr. Green, thanks it's nice to know you understand how it is.

InfraRedMan, First off I am not a "mate" I am a 60 year old MOM of three and grandma of seven.

What I share for free is NOT fantasy trash prone stories, I kindly share the knowledge that I have been given by them and one day it will be found that I knew what I was talking about the problem is maybe your life cycle will be gone so you will never know, nothing I can do about that.
I thought it was kind of you to suggest that I am seeking attention but I do feel as if we need to turn the tables here.

When you see any post with my name you need not read or you can put me on ignore because I don't think you really want to know. Unfortunately I know things nothing I can do about it, this is just the way it is!

I really have not written this to anger you but I think I just might have, I apologize if I have.

Your day might come!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Can other people feel the triangle implant in your arm?

yup......the part you can feel is round and flat.....like a dime. right in the middle of the triangle, so most of the triangle is mushy and normal except the very center.

I just joke around about it, like I said earlier.......pretend it is from star trek, to "beam me up Scotty" etc

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I've never had an Ufo experience, I've never seen an alien
or had an abduction. Nobody I have ever met or know well,
have ever told me of implants or being probed.
They may be keeping it from me, but why? I'm the guy who
bangs on about it.

Almost... no, I take that back... ALL the folk I have ever spoken
to treat the Ufo idea as a joke for unscrupulous people to prey
on the lost, lonely and niave, making bucks from their yearning
to believe.

Implants from aliens, so they can monitor, learn or change our
way of being?, it's seems a bit strange.
The assumption is that all the media, TV, newspapers etc and
ALL the Governments are in on it. They've never told all their
populations about the implants. The wives/husbands of THEM
never told anyone, unless their spouses kept it from their
loved ones too.

Somebody on this site may have been lied to by their own
mother/father or sister/brother... they've knowingly allowed
another species to degrade their kin's body.
And yet, when that implanted person looks for help about
their condition, they're put on medication, laughed at or just
plain ignored.

Imagine finding out that ALL the powers-that-be knew that the
implants were there, if only you knew somebody on the inside,
an official that had access to the secrets... then you could come
to terms with what's happening to your world.

But until then... you're on your own... who're you're gonna trust?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

I don't have a clue what the implants are for. Other people just speculate about theories.

As for people not talking about it??? They are terrified to look loonie.

The first time it happened to me, I was 10 years old.

Me and friend A and frined B were on the way home from school, wearing our rollerskates.

friend A looked up in the sky, and said "whats that?"

We all looked up, and the next thing we Knew, we were in the back yard by the tree, of the house we were standing in front of when we looked up.... none of us had our roller skates on anymore, but they were by the tree also.

freind A andfriend B only have EVER talked about it between the 3 of us.... if anyone ever brought it up, they would deny it until the cows came home, because they don't want anyone to know.

I really don't talk about it with many people who are close to me....just people who have mentioned it, and we ended up disclosing our experiences to each other.

If a person just walks in the room, and openly starts talking about that stuff....even if they are tellling the truth, they will still look like a loonie.

These topics are still only usually hush hush conversations, but none the less, they are still out in the open in trusting conversations.

Even thoughI know it is real and happens, I myself would question someone talking TOO openly about it, and if anyone is trying to make money, they are obviously BUNK.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

observe50 - perhaps you need a brush up on Australian Culture? 'Mate' can be used in context to both genders - your age not withstanding. It's simply a way of saying 'friend'.

I guess us people who are honestly searching for the truth should just give up now? You already have all the answers! And right from the horses mouth no less!

Well, you can rest easily in unfalsifiable territories knowing it is almost impossible to disprove what amounts to 'thin air'. Can you give us something more substantial other than your 'word'?

I say this because abductions are NOT a faith issue. This isn't a religion is it? It's a physical phenomena so why would aliens give you information that you cannot disseminate via any other means but trust or faith?

The common answer we see on these forums is "I don't have to prove anything" yet if you pontificate with the terms "I know" or "my knowledge", the subtext to those statements is "You really should believe me". Is it not wise to believe someone if they truly 'know'?

I'm not being facetious, I'm merely holding you to the terms of your own 'words' or language.

I kindly share the knowledge that I have been given by them and one day it will be found that I knew what I was talking about

You speak from such a lofty perch. I'm not trying to paraphrase but your subtext amounts to "It will be shown that the people who didn't believe me were misguided".

the problem is maybe your life cycle will be gone so you will never know, nothing I can do about that.

My life cycle? Why not just say my life?

I really have not written this to anger you but I think I just might have, I apologize if I have.

No need to apologise - we are who we are!

Your day might come!

Care to elaborate? In it's original context, this statement suggests I come from a position of ignorance, yet you have no idea what I do and don't believe! It just seems that if I don't believe 'you' I must be ignorant? No?

Anyway, I'm disengaging from you now. Stick a fork in me - I'm done!

IRM

[edit on 7/12/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Me and friend A and frined B were on the way home from school, wearing our rollerskates.

Have either of Friend A or Friend B got implants? If so, similar to your's?

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Have either of Friend A or Friend B got implants? If so, similar to your's?

friend B.....but not sure about friend A she never mentioned antything, or compared stuff with us about ours.....kinda weird now that I think about it.... fiend A is also the one who would practically kill if she found out I was talking about it....

[edit on 8-12-2008 by mellisamouse]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join