It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Government Official Do You Hate The Most?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I was thinking about this today as I was watching Nancy Pelosi light the Christmas Tree in Washington and I came to the conclusion. I hate her the worst off all of them. Yes even more than Bush or Paulson or even Bernenke. I CAN NOT STAND NANCY PELOSI!!!!! I dont know why maybe its how she looks or her attitude I really cant explain it thats whats funny about it. Whenever the spotlight is on her mug is right in the limelight. Now I know some will call me crazy when you have people like Bush or Paulson or Barney Frank out there but man I cant stand Pelosi. Where does everyone else stand?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Barney Frank spitting his words out turns my stomach. I want to wash off the TV after I see him speak.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Replying to Anonymous although for some reason he is not showing up...

Barney Frank irks me also especially how he was not only FOR the bailouts for the banks he practically worked for the banks in promoting it. If I didnt know any better you would almost think he does work for the banks. Last man is he ugly!!!!

[edit on 2-12-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I hate Henry Paulsun. That guy doesn't deserve his job. He's more of a whacko than Bush.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I hate Henry Paulsun. That guy doesn't deserve his job. He's more of a whacko than Bush.

Paulson for me would be #2 on my hated list #3 being Ben Bernenke. I cant stand Paulson. He needs to be disappeared.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
There are far too many of them for me to list.

So just add together those that want to take my firearms away and those that want to raise my tax and give it away.

Roper

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'm gonna give it to 1. Condi. I hate how she uses that 'I'm about to cry voice' and her huge forehead.
Yep probably Pelosi for my number 2 position. (her eyelids-sick!)
3. The look of Waxman bothers me-looks like a mouse- but he does rake muck (fakely).

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
There are far too many of them for me to list.

So just add together those that want to take my firearms away and those that want to raise my tax and give it away.

Roper

Oh cmon thats a cop out. List some. Give a top 3 if you need to.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid share my number 1 spot for sure. Whichever didn't take the top spot would be an easy number 2 though.

I wouldn't care a bit to never see or hear from either of those idiots for the rest of my life.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
I'm gonna give it to 1. Condi. I hate how she uses that 'I'm about to cry voice' and her huge forehead.
Yep probably Pelosi for my number 2 position. (her eyelids-sick!)
3. The look of Waxman bothers me-looks like a mouse- but he does rake muck (fakely).

Hehe my views arent only based on looks although your assessment is correct on the above. Waxman is another I want to slap. Watching him in the hearings and crap and his better than you attitude. Yeah Waxman I cant stand either.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm tempted to go with Nancy, too, but I know there are some I hate more. I'd have to say right now, my top 3 are:

Cheney
Chertoff
Rove

And I wouldn't use the word "hate", I'd say despise.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The Government Official I hate the most is the Official Government.

They are all garbage.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
DICK Cheney...For the disgustng war profiteering and his blatant disregard for the lives of american and coaliton forces by implementing Halliburton to garner the contracts in Iraq,,I hate him and I dispise Halliburton, hey bilked the american tax out of billions...I would love to punch DICK in the face.....

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Which Government Official Do You Hate The Most?

Kevin07, Australia's PrimeTourist.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Gordown brown
Hands down the biggest asshole in power

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

1. The Department of Motor Vehicles: waiting and waiting and waiting because they do not allow you to renew your license tags online anymore.

2. The Unemployment Center: I was told a while back the only way to get a job at the railroad was through these guys. Both CN and UP had many jobs available, but when I went to the Center, I was looked at like I was crazy. I visited the CN Intermodal yard/main offices and the very nice workers told me that all the railroads did their hiring through the Unemployment Insurance Office. I told them that the Center did not know anything and they handed me a sheet that stated otherwise (with the UIC's logo on it). The thing I hate more about waiting is incompetence, and this is our tax money at work.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I don't hate any government officials-I'm assuming you mean governors, senators, representatives, ect. I don't even know who they are, personally, let alone what they do.

I "voted" against McCain, because of his anti-russian rhetoric-and because his health.

My friend had an anti Pallin response. I didn't understand why, Pallin seemed nice enough and passionate about her work in Alaska. I didn't understand why someone would want to pull her from her new roots in Alaska where she seemed to be getting along well, or why everyone would pounce on her.

new topics

top topics

join