It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mumbai terrorists 'on cocaine during attacks'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Also about coc aine:

If you were to keep your patsies up a coc aine binge for a few days, along with initially mild doses of lsd to further detach them from reality, you could literally make the,m do anything for the drug.

The could have took these coked-out patsies to an area as they started to crave and then told them they would give them more but only if.... they did what they did

Cocaine creates such a strong compulsion (especially intravenously) that people will often do anything to obtain it.

This makes it an effective reward stimuli for mind-control.

The patsies get caught whilst the black ops force makes a discreet exit, leaving the patsies to take the blame.

I agree with the other members, this has the reek of New world Odour all over it.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Canadianduder

Doesnt make sense to use coc aine though.

Why not heroin, which is incredibly abundant via the Afghan poppy fields, and is notably trafficked by the terrorists.

Heroin has the highest addiction level of any drug.

These guys were not patsies, they were killers on a mission, performance enhanced by drugs.

I wouldnt be surprised if they also found evidence of anabolic steroid use, in order to get their physique in top notch level for the attack.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
In my opinion, I think any human who becomes capable of inflicting unimaginable acts on another living being has to be altered in some way.

The Nazis, I'm sure were drunk or otherwise 90% percent of the time, I mean you would have to be wouldn't you???

If it were possible to do an autopsy on these suicide bombers would we find altering substances?

Bottom line is if somehow we rid the planet of brain altering drugs/plants etc. then we may see some sort of civility.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

"Why not heroin, "

It acts as a sedative. Mind control requires sleep deprivation and a 'speed-like' drug with highly ddictive is far more effective than a narcotic that makes you sleepy.

Heroin addicts get sick and have diarrhea when they run out, coc aine addicts turn into insomniac psychopaths who stop at nothing to get more.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
All the details about drugs is interesting, but misses the main point in my opinion.
These guys were manipulated to the extreme and no diabolic tactic known to man was left out in the process.
The fact that these boys were pumped up with steroids, given military training, probable mind control and an assortment of drugs, suggests that they were "used" like disposable objects by some overseer organization that at the moment remains hidden.
It does not look like a Muslim/religious organization. It is something more sinister than that.
Black OP would fit the bill in my mind, or perhaps a delinquent(?) branch of the Pakistani military????
Who turned these boys into robotic killing machines? and why? is the real question here.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by amicrazy
Bottom line is if somehow we rid the planet of brain altering drugs/plants etc. then we may see some sort of civility.

And there you go. This media release is accomplishing one of it's intended outcomes, fanning the flames of ignorance, fear and bigotry.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
wow this had been moved to rant?

Because members began to turn the discussion into a rant/ or a discussion about drugs?

It was necessary to move a thread you created titled, Mumbai terrorists 'on coc aine during attacks' which was originally posted in the Breaking Alternative News forum, to the Rant forum. ************ has initiated this action, and included this message about it:

Many threads which de-volve into rampant drug talk are either trashed or moved to RATS. For the moment this is moved but could still be trashed. No talk about -taking- drugs, please.

I understand the T&C and it is a sensitive issue, but instead of penalising me, why not delete those reponses that are off topic and discussing drugs

Well I guess in the future I won't bother posting an article from the news such as this. Even though it does go to show the mentality of the murderers. IMO this article further discredits their agenda, if in fact they had one.

And perhaps as someone has pointed out in this thread, this information and attack was a deliberate move to 'fight the war on drugs' ?

[edit on 3-12-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I was disappointed as well to see this thread moved. Its not at all about people using/abusing drugs on their own volition, but about drugs used as a tool by the PTB to control what might have otherwise been decent young men for evil purposes.
This is a devious conspiracy of the highest order.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Imagine going up against 50 Tony Montanas. I think the world would blow up....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join