It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mumbai terrorists 'on cocaine during attacks'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This is very good that people are begging to study why these guys did what they did. Although these terrorists may have simply used the drugs to merely be able to experience more pain (based on my brief reading of what was quoted in the original post), it may be possible that these guys did these horrible acts because they were on the drugs. Okay, this may not be the only reason, but at least people are beginning the study of these terrorists.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Ah yes, but '___' would go hand in hand with CIA style mindcontrol. Wouldn't it?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

but i believe this is a lame attempt on the war on drugs ... i have $$$ on it saying that there somehow, somewhere will be a claim that if you do drugs ur a terrorist

They made that claim in early 2002 and intermittently ever since. Basically, if you do drugs, you're contributing to a black market that (at it's source) helps to fund or supplement terrorism. Not so much that if you do drugs, you're a terrorist - but that by buying drugs, you're funding the terrorists. This is a broad spectrum as well - ranging from Opium farmers in Afghanistan to Guerrilla rebels in South and Central America.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ownification
These are killers and should be treated as killers, India shouldn't start speculating and instead focus on the idiots who were behind the attack.

I think this post sums up very nicely how I feel about it.

They are murderers that used drugs. What if they are not terrorists?
What if they are just a small group of idiots who decided to get some attention? Did they release a statement like other terrorist groups do?

Claim responsibility? As far as I can tell, there has been no message to go along with the attack.

I was so surprised to read this article, most terrorists are religious fundamentalists... some of the responses I have read have more or less said drug use is typically used in wars? Even religious zealots take drugs to assist with attacks?

That contradicts their faith, oh but then so does killing people...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The killers being on coc aine makes sense. It works on a shot term basis giving a sense of invulnerability and your body and brain function at peak performance. And then you crash - badly.

Hard to discuss things on this forum. Many bright and insightful people.

But if there's areport there was use of '___' - and injected - then the whole thing is hysterical speculation. '___' would be the most counterproductive thing they could take short of sleeping pills.

And of course at least one person on the lists tells us it was CIA and Blackwater. The next time someone in the world does something of this nature the same list meneber will tell us it was CIA and Blackwater.

I'm just waiting for the other guy who has proof that it was Mossad and Israel is somehow brehind it.

Mike F

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
You would think from looking at the photo's.
Of peoples guts and brains all over the ground being ripped to shreds by automatic weapons.
That someone would need to be on drugs to do this.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I sincerely doubt they were actually on '___'

I call BS

At least a few of them would have had moments of heightened consciousness that made them back of the attacks.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Kinda hard to speculate on this thread without violating T&Cs or being moved to RATS.

Stimulants are commonly used amongst the worlds armed forces to keep people awake for extended periods, amphetamines were used by all sides during WWII. The "Nazi cold cook" method for making methamphetamines is allegedly how Germans in the later stages of the war made theirs. If I remember correctly wasn't their some amphetamines involved in a "friendly fire" incident between USAF and Canadian ground troops in afganistan not so long ago? A stimulant with anasthetic properties like coc aine it would seem to me would be a perfect drug for an operation like the one in Mumbai-stimulant, anasthetic, and hunger suppressant.

Throwing '___' in the mix makes me scratch my head though. Most likely the author got creative, but you have to remember that the Manson family commited some pretty heinous crimes and was really into acid. IF, and I do mean if it is conclusively proven that these guys had '___' in their system that would thow some of my "tinfoil-to-reality" alarms off. '___' has quite the hidden history with mind control. Unfortunately I must reference pop culture and some good NBC training from my Army days to speculate. Many might remember the late 80's early 90's movie Jacobs Ladder. The premise was that during the 60's American GI's in 'nam were given experimental '___' derived halucinogen that would amplify agressiveness. The story was based losely on US experiments with BZ a hallucinogen in the '___' family but many times more powerfull. However in real life as opposed to the movie Jacob's Ladder, BZ simply made a career soldier pretty much useless in conducting simple tasks (i personally saw a video of an experiment while in an NBC defense course).

The term 'Assassin' derives from the Arabic word Hashshashin (Ar: حشاشون \ جماعة الحشاشين),[3] a militant Ismaili Persian Muslim sect, active in the Northern parts of Iran (Alamout) from the eighth to the fourteenth centuries......It is popularly believed that the assassins were under the influence of hashish and opium during their killings or during their indoctrination, and that assassin derives from hasishin, the influence of the drugs. However, most Islamic scholars now think this unlikely, and favour the etymology of assassiyun, meaning people who were faithful to the foundation (assass) of the Muslim faith.[5] Another possibility is that they were named hassansin, after their leader, Hassan-i-Sabah. Hashishinnya was a term used by Muslims and Mongolians to characterize this cult.

From wikipedia

Though origins are in dispute, it is important to note that a mild hallucinogen is possibly part of the etymology of the word assassin.

Like I said, I'm leaning toward sloppy journalism here on the inclusion of '___' in the list of substances in these murderers. I could understand coc aine, methamphetamine, opium (more fore medicinal anasthetic properties than anything), and Khat (popular east african stimulant) as part of a terrorists kit. '___' seems too random and unpredictable for something that was without a doubt well planned. However, I'm open to the idea of '___' used in some type of mind control, or even worse some '___' derivative that amplifies aggressiveness as ATS worthy wild assed speculation.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

look at his eyes.....the second i saw this pic i thought: 'serious drugs. insane.'
could be lighting, but doesn't look good.

also, isn't interesting that this is the guy who survived?

and, is it just me or does this 'terror attack' seem more like Columbine HS or VT than other attacks? has that deeply sinister, personal feeling to it.

one more thing, if there are Pakistani suicide massacre squads mainlining '___', we are all in serious, serious trouble.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I don't know what u guys talking about. I've been on '___' and it makes me paranoid and want to kill people Did it with a bunch of friends and ended trying to kill each other.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
ok generally people on lsd or coc aine or having a great time.. not going out and killing everyone.

lame excuse. its because they are evil and already planned on doing it, and just so happened to be on drugs.. its not the drugs fault.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

These are killers and should be treated as killers, India shouldn't start speculating and instead focus on the idiots who were behind the attack. It is important that they are cought, if they are Americans, Paki's or Afghanis. India shouldn't give in to bullying by any country no matter how much fire power they might have.

The criminals behind this are already known, same as 9/11. There is no need for investigation, same as 9/11.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by pai mei]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

post a f@cken source anoying # ^^

Wow, how respectful of you.

How about I don't need a source, I am the source.

but so I can shut your filthy disrespectful mouth, here you go.

Al-Sadr militia pumping up with drugs
www.washingtontimes.com...

Militiamen fighting under the banner of radical Muslim cleric Muqtada al-Sadr are pumping themselves up with drugs before confronting coalition forces, according to U.S. military reports and State Department and Iraqi sources.

Have nice a day!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
'___': GIVE IT TO YOUR PATSIES

*IT RENDERS THEM CONFUSED AND UNABLE TO ACQUIRE EXISTING TARGETS. (ie. they will engage non-existing targets and waste ammo)

This will allow for you dedicated strike force to carry out the false-flag event by killing the 200 innocents civilians required to initiate a Police State..

Then you can find the '___' laden patsy hiding in a corner somewhere and you can parade him out in front of the media (and begin making excuses).

"The lone Nutter" - It is always him isn't it...

[edit on 3-12-2008 by Canadianduder]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
It were trace amounts so could it be that those guys doing the killing were pretty much brainwashed for god knows how long before let loose on the general population? So still on an active coke-binge but without the hallucinogenic. Still pretty much going on a brainf*ck from their 'training'.

If that is the case, it just strengthens the case of those people not being sent by the organization people say they are, because of the brainwash.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Crack yes, meth yes, coc aine yes, other nasty drugs yes....

And the nice drugs would be what exactly?

'___' is capable of producing more than one state of mind - also having it swamped with the coc aine would have diminshed the effects of the '___' somewhat producing a lightly trippy mega surge of arrogance and strength.

Probably.

[edit on 3/12/2008 by skibtz]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I’ve never injected drugs, but mainlining liquid '___' is just beyond my ability to imagine. That stuff is seriously powerful. You can just dip the tip of your pinkie in it and trip for 24 hrs.

I tend to agree with Canadianduder, this sounds like a patsy setup situation. The more we learn about these attacks, the more they smell like new world odor.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by calihan123
ok generally people on lsd or coc aine or having a great time.. not going out and killing everyone.

lame excuse. its because they are evil and already planned on doing it, and just so happened to be on drugs.. its not the drugs fault.

No but there handlers got them all Allah'd up so they start having bad trips seeing Allah telling them to kill people etc.
These were young impressionable people highly religious.
This is similar to what another ancient arab did.
He put hashish in the food then told people they would see all these things that God made them see, which they saw because they were stoned out of there minds.
The first Terrorists or Jihadists were actually high on potent hashish and being trained by a handler.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The label 'hashish' is a corruption of the French 'assassin'
- the description crusaders used to describe it.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I thought it was very strange when I read it. Berserker rages, are after all, a very HEATHEN practice. lol Maybe it was really fly agarics and not '___'.

THe patsy theory sounds about right to me if it were '___', just, from my experience. Man, I'd put my gun down and look at the colors and think about how there was no time....

Looking a bit further....yes, IV....and there's that always studying soldiers... name - Fabing.

ajp.psychiatryonline.org...

[edit on 3-12-2008 by hadriana]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join