It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Alert System* Tell what weird possible Earthquake Animal, Sky or Water behavior is happening -

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by soma_pills

I am in Orange County, Fullerton to be more exact. The direct was of the light was north. It was weird, but eveything has been normal since then.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gormly

From your very narrow viewpoint of the world I would say it is difficult for you to read this thread and comprehend that the majority of the posters appreciate this info; for it is better to have a little warning that something might happen and to look over the situation than to sit back and be blindsided if it does happen;

the 2 or 3 of you that have been bashing QA for her efforts are just giving everyone here a very good example of close-mindedness and the supeior attitude and over-blown ego that pervades the forums here;

if this topic is so distasteful to you, why are you even here? When did Springer or SO appoint you to be the official post police of ATS??

I and many others appreciate all the effort that has been put forth by all the participants in these threads, for reports have come in from many different places that normally would not be available.

I live 90 miles east of the largest fault line in the country, runs fron the keys all the way up into canada, just isn't that highly active of late; but that doesn't mean it won't crank up one day, and for the past month and a half the animals have been scarce, few deer, birds, or squirrels, the domestic animals have all been agitated and ill at ease, so, yeah, I like all the info being brought forth.

As for demanding an apology, get over it; if you cannot contribute other than to vent and being a pain, why bother? go boost your ego somewhere else.

seeker

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
4.0 Central Cal this past hour

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
If anyone is still coming here, I would like to get some updates from you.

Have things gotten back to normal or or animals still acting "odd" in your area?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Hey Questioningall.. My lab is back to just being annoying now. Thankfully there was no large quake. But.... there was a huge ice storm that took out power to 1 million homes on the 12th. Could have been what the web bot was predicting.

"A powerful ice storm has knocked out power to more than a million homes and businesses in New England and upstate New York. It’s a great day to be living in sunny California!

From the Associated Press:

The governors of Massachusetts and New Hampshire declared states of emergency Friday morning, and schools were closed and travel disrupted across the region."

Like someone said before though.. there really should be an entire website dedicated to monitoring animal behavior and water levels in attempts to predict earthquakes. (I am a website developer if anyone would be interested in managing the site I could set it up somewhat easily)

Anyways... I havent checked out the other threads you started but I am sure you are getting a lot of crap from the dudes that been being jerks this whole time anyways... don't let it bother you. You know what you did was right.

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
any reports of yellowstone today about the wildlve there?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
If you believe in what the Bible talks about, bad weather and the end of the world go hand in hand! I live in California and we're having 74 degree winds in the middle of January! of my 22 years of living, I've never experienced this before! and all of those hurricanes that we had last year in the States! things drying up in places that were once green! people like to contribute it all to global warming, but in my opinion, we're at the end of this world's existence! I hope you got your life straightened out with family, friends and God! God help us all! oh yeah, and another key player of the Apocalypse is Jerusalem! if you want to know more you should ask a Christian pastor near you!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
i'm in OC Cali. I saw the strangest cloud formations at sunset on the 5th. they were so strange i tried to identify them that night and discovered that some have used cloud formations to predict quakes with decent accuracy. i find it hard to believe. but that is what i saw, what they call earthquake clouds. i posted a prediction of sorts at another forum based on them the next day. we did have the one after the fifth (to my credit on that forum), but i'm waiting for the real one, and personally i think any day now. cat is acting strange for weeks now...but it's a CAT; i dont know whats normal for them. but its been acting like its searching for something or a place to hide. last big quake this past summer, it hid in a cupboard under the sink for week afterwards. I never paid much close attention to her until after my 1st quake (from NY), now i do. its pretty mind blowing watching the world bend like thin sheet metal. not afraid so much, but ALWAYS PREPARED for the worst.
I THINK THIS THREAD IS A FANTASTIC IDEA...YES, WE NEED WEB SITE DEVOTED TO IT.
PS...whatever happened to all that missing water in colorado?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have 2 dogs and they both just refused to go out for their usual night time walk?! They've never refused a walk before, ever so this is very, very weird and really freaking me out with all the reports of strange things falling from the sky.

I'm in southern Spain - anyone in this area of the world with animals behaving weird.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Starting today, my cat has been non-stop meowing loudly. Very unusual for her. She is going to the door and the window and meowing incessantly. She is an inside cat, and she doesn't ever meow like this. She just will not stop. It is driving me nuts! Also, my dogs are suddenly peeing and defecating (diarrhea!) in the house! What in the world is going on? I am in Malibu, California.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Not in Spain, but I have been reading about some very strange happenings in California right now. Dogs tearing up houses over the last few days, and I mean literally tear everything in the house up.

Also anyone knows where that monkey incident was? Calif?

Another persons fish have died, and someone else reported there is triple the amount of people dying in California (young) than normal and in the obituaries.

Wonder if Haarp or something is working overtime.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Here in Arkansas, it seems things are getting back to normal. Not much activity on the faultline, and the animals are drifting back in. Of course we look like a war zone after the ice storm. We will be picking up limbs until July.
And I was told that one of the Almanacs was predicting another ice storm that would be bigger than the last one. Has any one heard about it, or can anyone direct me to the almanac that printed it?
QA, thanks for all your hard work on this thread. I'm ashamed of all the naysayers that want to stick their heads in the sand. I would rather be proactive, so I don't HAVE to be reactive.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
please refer to my post about weird things going on in new jersey recently including many recent earth quakes and UFO lights corresponding to them, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: questioningall

I was living in Goleta, CA and attending UCSB back in 1994 when the Northridge Quake hit Los Angeles in the early morning. For some reason I had woken up (I am a heavy, and typically late sleeper) and found myself disconcerted, and impelled out the front door. It was a strange site under the lamp lights as I, and a bunch of dogs, cats, skunks, raccoons, and one guy down the street, all kinda milled about in nervousness. I felt like something huge was coming - something I did not know what - but like a meteor, or a bomb, or a giant wave, or... an earthquake. About 10 minutes later, the quake hit.

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join