It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Alert System* Tell what weird possible Earthquake Animal, Sky or Water behavior is happening -

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
That is just too much! Can you believe the information you are finding since starting this thread?

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Thanks for all your effort on this,

NO APOLOGY NECESSARY TO THOSE OF NORMAL MINDSET --- NUFF SAID.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
West Bradenton community getting some wild visitors

MANATEE COUNTY - A Bradenton subdivision has some unusual visitors. Lately, coyotes have been running around the Hawthorne Park subdivision.

Coyotes aren't a rare animal to find in Florida...around rural locations. But wildlife experts say it is rare to find coyotes in a populated area like west Bradenton.

Coyotes are primarily nocturnal, but many of the encounters by residence in Hawthorne Park saw them in them during the day.

Linky

Coyote sneaks into vestibule of Sears in PA

A wily coyote tried to sneak inside an appliance store Monday by bolting through the exit doors as a customer was walking out, officials said.

Linky

Coyote Sightings Increase In Alamo Heights

Residents in Alamo Heights have reported multiple coyote sightings in recent weeks and have some concern for the safety of their children and pets.

Linky

Montgomery Police Issue Warning About Coyotes -- Kentucky

Montgomery Police are warning residents about an increase in coyote sightings.

Linky

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by VelmaLu

Well guess what my local news had on this morning with video.

It seems the town of Oakland Florida has been inundated with hundreds of vultures!

I found some articles online about it.

FORT PIERCE: Bob Wallace doesn't like the idea of killing birds, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Wallace and others who live in the historic Ft. Pierce neighborhood of Oakland Park, Florida say vultures are becoming a big problem.

www.nbc-2.com...

They defecate and vomit all over his backyard, his cars and his house, leaving white splotches and a rancid stench.

Ken Gioeli, a naturalist with the St. Lucie County cooperative extension, says vultures typically regurgitate when they feel threatened.

He says they'll also vomit on their feet to keep warm in cold weather.

All of this makes for a tense relationship with the increasingly frustrated neighbors.

They've tried scaring the birds with firecrackers and noise makers, but nothing seems to last very long.

www.wkyc.com...

FORT PIERCE — Lara Amyx routinely goes into her backyard just before dusk and bangs on pots and pans, while her husband, Dan, blows a trumpet.

They're not aspiring to become musicians. They're trying to stir up enough noise to scare away hundreds of unwelcome black vultures that roost in two Banyan trees on neighboring property behind their two-story home in the historic Oakland Park neighborhood off Delaware Avenue.

Amyx and her husband said they can't enjoy breakfast on their porch deck or have backyard parties because the birds defecate and vomit all over their property, causing an unbearable stench; and create an obnoxious noise when they frequently flap their wings in the trees.

www.tcpalm.com...

[edit on 10-12-2008 by questioningall]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

There have always been a ton of turkey vultures in Florida, you can hardly drive down a street and not see one along the way. Nothing new or unusual about that!

Its kind of like saying that there is going to be an earthquake because everywhere you look in Florida there are little green lizards (green anoles).

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

My news had said there were more than usual, and I had questioned, why was it getting so much attention this year from various media ....
if it is the "norm"?

Why is there so much attention on it?

But thank you for letting us know.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I would have to guess because too many have bred in that area, but they are natural Florida fowls. They migrate to areas where there is a lot of fishing activity, road kill, and garbage. I really don’t see a lot of media attention about the topic, other then local news. If you knew what an uneventful area that Stewart/Ft Pierce/Port St Lucy is, you would know why that is newsworthy over there.

[edit on 12/10/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This might be a bit of a stretch...but i found this map on another thread.
When I looked at it I thought it looked alot like the map you made for posting animal behavior.
What do ya think ?

www.ki4u.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wakingup

You are right, when I looked at that map a second time, I realized it does look like the map that nydsdan did - with the outlays. The inner circle does come out more.

I am very hopeful as it is the morning of the 11th and I have checked the world maps of EQ's - there has not been a huge quake.

It does seem the swarms are all around California right now.

I just find it interesting that Calif. is getting all these EQ's - the New Madrid isn't letting off any - except maybe one small one once a week recently.
So why the most postings were around the mid section of states, stating odd animal behavior I don't know.

People have to remember - I did not make up the "predictions" in the first place - and I did not make up the postings either - there is NOTHING that I made up out of my head on any of these threads.

I have only been relaying information - that to me is credible. Be it right or wrong.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
People have to remember - I did not make up the "predictions" in the first place - and I did not make up the postings either - there is NOTHING that I made up out of my head on any of these threads.

I have only been relaying information - that to me is credible. Be it right or wrong.

I think you have done a great job w/ all the research and all !

You have taken steps to try and understand something that most would not and I for one am very proud of the work you have done !

Even though we can't say 'for sure' there is a connection...it sure does open the eyes of the possibilities. And is definetly something to pursue, imo.

Please keep up the great work Questioningall !! Your passion could be contagious!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This morning as I was pulling into work, there were about 8 does in the parking lot. This has been the first time I have seen any deer at all in the last month or so. The building I work in is surrounded by a nature preserve so it is not uncommon to see flocks (or whatever is the appropriate term) of turkeys, squirrels, hawks etc. What was very odd about this is that the deer were not phased whatsoever by human presence. I actually got out of my car walked up to where they were gathered and took a picture. My memory stick is full on my camera so I was only able to get one shot but I was within about 10 feet of them and they didn't flinch. Normally if you drive past them their tails go up and they scurry along. Not today. They acted as if they were Santa's friendly Reindeer. I am located in Central Illinois. I will attach the link to the picture.

tinypic.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

you can say that over and over ...
you started three alarmist threads about the same thing, you have predicted !!EARTHQUAKES!!

No matter what you say or how much you continue to backpedal, I am holding you to your promise to post an apology thread. I'll even give you the extra 6 days you tacked on. But saying now that you aren't predicting anything doesn't wash.

1. Only 10 days Left-Until Predicted Huge Earthquakes
2. *Alert System* Tell what weird possible Earthquake Animal, Sky or Water behavior is happening -
3. *Serious Warnings* Alert * Earthquake* Postings* Please Read*

You are an alarmist, you started these threads with WEBBOT predictions and then you were off to the races, once a few people started giving you grief, you started backpedaling...

Regardless of others believing you are providing some service... I am calling you out. You have scared people and stressed other out with little or no evidence of anything. I have said this over and over and will continue to do so.

I am TIRED of these types of post coming and going. No one seems to give two craps if they pass without anything happening at all, they just all line up for the next alarmist piece of BS.

EDIT: I am really starting to get irritated by your lack of logic.. you keep defending this alArmist junk by asking "why" are there so many incidents or "why" is there so much media coverage.. without even considering the actual reason..

BECAUSE YOU ARE ASKING FOR REPORTS AND LOOKING FOR MEDIA.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by gormly]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gormly
I am TIRED of these types of post coming and going.

Then go play elsewhere. This site is for alternative news and information as well as conspiracies. That takes digging in past the sugar candy coating that we are fed.

The OP is looking for information.
People are giving it to him/her.
So what.

Possible news here - We usually have a dozen squirrels and tons and tons of birds. This week all of them left. Even the birds that stick around all year. We only had one squirrel left as of yesterday. Today, he's gone.

This is for the Philly area.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gormly

Hey Gormly - thank you for your following comment that you left on my profile:

I am going to call you out on your prediction threads, three recent alarmist headines all about ther same thing.
People commend you for "speaking out" and "informing" us. You can't fool everyone all the time and I am going to hold you to your predictions.

You WILL apologize as your predictions come to pass as you said you would.

Your scaring people who don't know better and causing stress for your own benefit.

Any apology you feel you need, you can find on *Serious Warnings thread - so you can go and read it, as that is the only apology I will issue.

One thing - I am sorry you are so scared and stressed out over my threads, you seem to be only one of a very few. (oh there is my personal apology to you - happy now?) If you are so scared, I would advise maybe going to other threads like:

"N.Y.C. to be destroyed Feb 2009"
"FEMA coffins in Georgia"
Obama is the Anti-Christ
zombie apocalypse could be possible

Those are just a few of many - Yes, you should definitely go to those threads, I am sure they will have a much more rational discourse on future, current events, and predictions, and non fear mongering, than this thread.

Though I have to say - from my observation:

The majority have found the webbot predictions interesting and people have found the "odd behavior thread" very interesting - ( as I surmise that from the majority of the postings), including people who are interested in maybe going further with it - that are in those fields.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by questioningall]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The OP is looking for information.
People are giving it to him/her.
So what.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Reporting from Southern California...

I basically convinced myself that there was going to be an earthquake yesterday. I still am convinced there will be a big earthquake somewhere before the weekend is through.

I saw a strange "light" in the sky last night. It wasn't really a light, mostly white, almost like a cloud, yet my bf and I though we saw colors in it, like a rainbow. It was just one line across the sky. No other clouds in the sky at this point in the night.

I "think" my dog was acting strange... he was more quiet then usual. Not his usual hyper self. Then again... that can be due to a number of things.

Besides having just a weird/bad feeling, nothing out of the usual today. I convinced myself that an earthquake will occur that I removed the picture frames and the clock that are above my bed.

Don't need anything falling on me!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Sorry if this is a little different to what your asking for but i thought it would compliment your thread.
Did you know about the supermoon event due this weekend?
The last time this occured within these parameters we had the 2005 tsunami which was caused by a large earthquake out to sea....
note it says the weekend of the 12th-15th should be one of alert & observation!

Supermoon
On December 13th what we call a Proxigean Supermoon occurs. Supermoons occur when the Full Moon ( or New Moon) is at perigee (i.e. closest to earth). This month, to compound the effect, the Moon will be at its closest perigee for the year called Proxigee thus exerting an even greater magnetic pull on the earth and all organic matter that responds to the Moon. To add further complication, it is also at its Northernmost peak, so three cycles ( apsides, phase and declination) all coincide within a few hours of each other. Supermoons occur several times a year as the moon reaches perigee, but the coincidence of the other cycles are mostly spaced by a few days. These three cycles occurs all in one day this month.

We can anticipate extreme weather conditions and of course, since this also affects the sap in plants, in our plantings. The most severe effect will be on the spring tide which occurs at the full moon every month as the closer to the earth the moon orbits, so the effect on tides increases. A 5% increase in proximity makes about 20% difference in the power the moon exerts so those in coastal regions should anticipate extreme tidal forces. The last time such a tidal force occurred the world saw the Tsunami of 2005 and the next one will be in January 2010. The weekend of 12th to 15th should be one of alert and observation.

Look at the rising moon on those dates and it will be HUGE!

source = cosmicgardening.blogspot.com...

Hope this is of some interest to you

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JenaeMcL

You guys in So. Calif. are getting one EQ after another right now.

Don't worry, you are not the only one who has removed frames and so on.
I have removed my better artwork off the walls and have taken glass items etc. off some shelves.

My opinion is - why not do those things? No harm in it and if nothing happens awesome - a few minutes of putting them back up, compared to the other.

I also did it, incase something does happen, no artwork would fall on the floor and glass being everywhere in the hallway - for getting out.

Another thing I have done with my daughter - is just as we have done with deciding how we would get out of the house in a fire from each room, along time ago. I have gone through with her and we have decided (if there ever was an earthquake) to what piece of furniture etc. would we bend down of the "Triangle of Life", in each room also. But she is used to me going through safety things with her, and I know she likes it too. It is a "game" kind of thing for us.

As she says: "Yeah, I know ---- Better safe than sorry"

Stay safe there,

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JenaeMcL
Reporting from Southern California...

I saw a strange "light" in the sky last night. It wasn't really a light, mostly white, almost like a cloud, yet my bf and I though we saw colors in it, like a rainbow. It was just one line across the sky. No other clouds in the sky at this point in the night.

May I ask where (roughly) in SoCal you are and, if you happen to remember, what direction you were looking? Just curious.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
We're right upon the big day(s) now. Central Cali coastal animals are all normal today. I've got the large pictures down, just in case, and a decent supply of water.

I am so amazed at those people accusing you of fear mongering! I've directed many friends and family to your threads, from all over the country and they are more than thankful!

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join