It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Alert System* Tell what weird possible Earthquake Animal, Sky or Water behavior is happening -

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VelmaLu

What about very very high and loud pitched noises that ache your ear and disorientate your eyes to where reading text becomes difficult and confusing? I live within 10 or less miles from the fault line and I hear these noises in the basement level. I also acquire water through well btw.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Being a native of California, I have rocked and rolled many, many times. But in the past, I really only noticed the quietness (no singing birds, etc) that precedes the quakes, not the animal behavior that happens days or weeks before it strikes. Here on the Central coast it is a rather warm day, and when I went out to the cliffs to check the ocean this morning, there was a weird feel to the day and the sky was just plain creepy. One cloud, one very long cloud. Weird. But, the animals have been very normal, so who knows.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

i have only seen crows flying south in my town. I hope no one i know dies good luck to all. maybe god is sending him again. by the way i live in louisville ky

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
hi .i live in new zealand. for the last week my cat has not been himself. stay.s with me all the time.and eathing a lot more.i told my son and he said his dog has been in the rubbish bag .which is somthing he never did .and this morning 7th dec.the shy was a blood red. good luck to all of us.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

SW Louisiana. about 20 mins from the Texas boarder and one hour N of the Gulf of Mexico

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Thank you, that is very odd to have shaking in that area, nothing comes up either for even minor quake on the govt. site. I know the soil is very wet and the land boggy down there too.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Wanted to let you know, an ats member u2u'd me, about some odd animal observations.

The member is right around the Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee area (where they meet up). They said - there have been no rabbits or birds around at all, since the day before Thanksgiving. This is very strange to them, since they normally see many rabbits a day, besides normally having birds around. They have spotted squirrels. They mentioned others have noticed the rabbits being gone also, wondering if coyotes have gotten them all. But as the member said, there is no blood, rabbit fur etc around for that to have happened. Besides, my thought would be - somehow Coyotes got every rabbit around that area in just days?

One thing, which maybe someone can help me on.

I have found the Mississippi River is down in that area, I am trying to find out, if there has been some talk about it locally, or is that normal. The river was at 20 feet right before November, then on Nov. 22 it has been in a steady steep decline from 14 feet to now right under 9 feet.
I have looked at the water maps for the other states that have the Mississippi river, but it seems that at that one point, is the only point they do real time gauges of the height. If someone else finds another place they gauge it, please let me know. I wanted to compare the river at different areas, but have not been able to.

Since we have not gotten many post from people in California about strange behavior from the animals - actually probably because it is normal to all the animals and people to shake, rattle and roll all the time. The animals probably feel the magnetic fields etc from EQ's constantly, so it doesn't bother them.

My thought with this - at this point, there "really is" something happening with the animals in the mid section of the states. I believe the various people who have posted strange animal behavior. If I find something concrete with the water - completely verified - in that area also - I would feel confident, if I lived in that area - to take a vacation come Tuesday.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Questioningall,

Great Post

As posted on your other thread "10 days.."

At my spring the water level is up 2 1/2 feet now, just down 1/2 a foot in the last couple of days.

Last Spring we had monstrous rains and they went back down to normal Summer levels and back up starting around 8/1 (with no significant rainfall).

The creek on my land which is approx. 125 feet lower in elevation is normally dry at this point from late spring, The water stopped flowing around 8/1 and there is still a pool of water about the size of a 2 ton truck and it is clean clear water.

This may not mean anything, just wanted to contribute my 2 cents worth, and thanks to the machine that's what my dollar is worth.... sorry off topic.

Today I was hiking a very rough creek bed 20 miles Southeast of me, it had solid rock creek beds with large pools of water in huge formations of all types,,,, even one as big and deep as a Jacuzzi.... anyway... there would be solid smooth limestone bluffs with circular jagged formations in them, in a few of them there was water oozing out of them. There were no springs above these rocks, just smooth limestone bluffs about 20 - 40 feet high above this with no evidence of water dripping off them other than rainfall. Also this tract is known for abundant wildlife and we did not even see a squirrel and not the normal amount of deer tracks.

Other animal activity:

Geese going back and forth last week for hours on 2 different occasions.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I thought you guys would like to see what the sky looked like today in the Central coast area of California.
There is another thread here on ATS you might like to checkout about alternative methods of predicting earthquakes. They are very accurate. While visiting that thread I learned about scalar wave clouds, physical symptoms, and animal behaviour preceding earthquakes. Since I don't think I'm all that sensitive to earthquakes I started to pay attention to the sky and look for scalar waves.
This is what I saw today about 1:00 pm and scalar wave activity kept happening all afternoon.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

hey those links did not work. I saw some cloud formation pictures off another post, earlier - those were unlike clouds I have ever seen. Unbelievable!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SANTA CLAWS
Questioningall,

Today I was hiking a very rough creek bed 20 miles Southeast of me, it had solid rock creek beds with large pools of water in huge formations of all types,,,, even one as big and deep as a Jacuzzi.... anyway... there would be solid smooth limestone bluffs with circular jagged formations in them, in a few of them there was water oozing out of them. There were no springs above these rocks, just smooth limestone bluffs about 20 - 40 feet high above this with no evidence of water dripping off them other than rainfall. Also this tract is known for abundant wildlife and we did not even see a squirrel and not the normal amount of deer tracks.

Other animal activity:

Geese going back and forth last week for hours on 2 different occasions.

OKay - RIGHT HERE IS THE WATER ISSUE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR.

To tell everyone - I did not get anywhere with the wells - from calling well people (they never called back) to even getting in touch with a USGS person - as I wrote about in another post.

but could SOMEBODY get someone to pay attention to this and look at it!?
I will try again - but this is serious!

This is just a water issue I have been looking for!!!

Water coming up out of rocks on a bluff and pooling - I understand how rain pools on rocks up high, but I know from all the hikes I have done, I have never seen water oozing out of rocks.

Also, this poster also let me know - without posting it, that they have not seen any kind of animals on their farm they should be seeing, infact they have not even seen the smallest of creatures for about 2 weeks.

Is there anyone out there with connections that could have this looked into immediately? Obviously I don't have connections, as I have not gotten anywhere.

I have emailed Sheldrake again, with more information.

Please, someone help me out here - lets get this water looked into immediately!

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP OUT?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Mabey if the animals are going SOOOO far away....all way back up here, so EARLY....mabey they know something much bigger than usual is expected and so wanted to get as far away as possible as soon as they could.

mabey some of you could take christmas vacation early and come up here to visit....

Afetr all their intuition isn't all messed up with food preservitives and crap the way our is.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Not sure if the link I'm providing will be of any assistance, I tried reading it, but it makes no sense to me. Since you (OP) have been looking into the water levels, I figured I'd send more info your way. Maybe you'll have more luck with it than I. Finding river stages through my hometown's newspaper and news channel online proved to be a bit more difficult that I anticipated. But it did lead me to the following;

LMRFC

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
i have something else trivial to add to this thread.
my friend who is an avid hunter took 3 days off of work this week to do his annual deer hunting expedition.

he said he didnt see one deer. i made fun of him but he said they are hiding.

at least 20 guys from my work also are trying their luck at killing bambi this weekend and next week. ill keep you informed on their luck.

in my part of iowa the deer population is extremely high. if nobody kills anything i will safely state the deer are hiding and acting unusual. they are supposed to be moving because of the weather and time of year right now.

peace

[edit on 6-12-2008 by elitegamer23]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OllyOllyOxen

Thank you for the information, I see what you mean, it is difficult to understand. But I do see a difference at Memphis, a "drop".

I have to say, I have been looking at the water levels around the whole U.S. - the most drastic changes of water levels is coming out of Washington State. They are having overnight drops that are huge in the rivers. But, I don't know what dam and electrical systems they have, which could be causing those drops. I know if a company opens a dam - then the drops make sense, but they are also on the recorded streams, lakes that are considered low. So my question then is, would electric companys still drop those rivers, even though they were low already.

Can anybody answer this?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I live ina very old fault line that never produces anything but 12 years ago we got a 1.5 quacke , but before the quacke happened i was asleep and all the dogs in neighborhood starting barking not any bark i have haerd of before or since and woke me up. then about 15 mins later with them still barking i felt a thunder growing inside the earth until it came to surface and barely had a shock wave to shack my bed and house the next morning it was on the news.

is it hearing? or changing of earths magnetic fields there sensing?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ydfocknowledgeseeker
I live ina very old fault line that never produces anything but 12 years ago we got a 1.5 quacke , but before the quacke happened i was asleep and all the dogs in neighborhood starting barking not any bark i have haerd of before or since and woke me up. then about 15 mins later with them still barking i felt a thunder growing inside the earth until it came to surface and barely had a shock wave to shack my bed and house the next morning it was on the news.

is it hearing? or changing of earths magnetic fields there sensing?

From reading all the information about animals knowing EQs are coming it is from the magnetic fields, because animals leave the area days to weeks before a big EQ happens. I guess especially if it is a big one, because the quakes must be building up, and animals sense that. I am not an expert though, I have just been reading a lot about it. So don't take my word, but there are some good links on the main page of the thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
It's strange I came across this thread because not only have a few of my cats been acting strange the last few days but other animals at the park, lake across the road, etc. have been strange, out of their usual habitat or gone.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Hey... I posted on page 12 with no response.. you must have missed it. Here it is..
"Well... first off. Id like to say that this thread is a great idea and needs to be publicized more. I read this whole thread and almost every response has been informative.
I live in Toledo, Ohio and I mentioned this thread to my bro... he said immediately that our family golden retriever was acting really weird last night at about 4 am. He would want to go outside, my bro would let him out, then he would just start going crazy.. running back and forth like a mad man (...er,mad dog)... barkin all nuts at nothin. (he checked to see if there were any animals outside but there were none.) He would force him to come inside then a little while later the dog would want to go back out... he would sit at the door barkin until my bro let him out...then would go crazy. Our dog knows not to even try to go outside from like 12 am til 7 am... unless he really really needs to go. He said he was acting very very weird... and our dog is already a little weird, so for him to mention it means something was up last night. Also.. i noticed and even mentioned yesterday that for the past 3 days he has been goin outside then comin in like 10 min later then about 30 seconds later he would want to go out again... over and over..

This is a little off topic... but..... very relevant to this thread. Check out this thread I started back in April. THE THREAD
Its pretty self explanitory... and very scary actually... I suggest readung most of the posts... The graphs on the bottom of the first pageened up being the wrong times but when I get it all lined up right its right on. Those are on page 4.. Later into the thread a NASA guy comes into the convo and somewhat confirms my suspicions.

I have a torn shoulder so i am typin with one hand right now... Ive got a lot more to say but im gettin tired of this one hand stuff.... if you guys got any questions ill be checkin this thread later.

Peace"

Tonight our dog went nuts again for no reason... I am basically stuck in bed right now... but my dad came up afterwards and goes.. "loki has been acting extremely unusual" ... Thought id let ya know.

About the thread i started in april tho... if anything the cloud formation above the epicenter should be something to watch for now.
Here it is:

Another thing I noticed was roaring noises at like 5 am for days before the quake.

In retrospect I am not 100% sure haarp was responsible for the quakes but I am pretty sure.

There was also a military weatherman that was killed in a shoot out very close to the epicenter of the quakes. (its in the thread)

I really really hope our gov isnt doin this but either way... that cloud formation above the quakes is a good thing to look for in the coming days.

Haarp has been in use at least once a day at high power recently. haarp

one more thing... to me this current weather map tells me that haarp is directing energy over the new madrid area.. i would explain right now... but im one handed... sux.

and acutually.. if you look, it is similar to the satelite from april..

[edit on 7-12-2008 by danman23]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Here....

this is actually kinda scary...

(noticed i spelled straight wrong... sorry.. one handed still..)

[edit on 7-12-2008 by danman23]

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join