It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transrapid tampering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I have a prediction that the Transrapid or a similar system of 'magnetic bullet train' in the other hemisphere will be tampered with over the next month as an escalation of these two attacks:
Mumbai attacks
Indian train bombing

What can I say? I also have a prediction that there will be a gigantic saucer over a new york skyscraper (time unknown) above an evening party of UFO fanatics and that one of those people will explode a bomb beneath it. Shrug. Predictions..

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek
I have a prediction that the Transrapid or a similar system of 'magnetic bullet train' in the other hemisphere will be tampered with over the next month as an escalation of these two attacks:
Mumbai attacks
Indian train bombing

What can I say? I also have a prediction that there will be a gigantic saucer over a new york skyscraper (time unknown) above an evening party of UFO fanatics and that one of those people will explode a bomb beneath it. Shrug. Predictions..

That last part, wasn't that in Independance Day?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Yes, except for the explosion. I maintain that screenwriters are a premonitioned lot. I hold to my prediction. You know, that train goes to bangkok and bangkok is where the laughable airport demonstrations are being held. (I believe that is the place--too tired to check, honestly)

new topics

join