It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inflatable boobs lost at sea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Just think of the environmental impact this will have on the ocean. Thousands of pieces of plastic floating all over the ocean.

The environment is going to go tits-up on this one....

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kellter
Grover,

Thanks for keeping us "abreast" of the situation. I will check this thread often as my "mammary" tends to fade as I get older.

No worries, 'Bra...tit's all good.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The funny thing is I just saw a news article the other day from some African nation warning male bar goers to keep from getting their faces mushed into the exposed chests of women at the bars. Apparently some crime organizations were using the busty women, smearing chloroform onto their cleavage, and then robbing the guys blind after the women had gotten them to do the old motorboat on their boobs.

On a side note, I can think of several hundred boobs (with inflated egos) in Wshington DC which I really wish would get lost at sea.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Thank you, I needed that, my dad would have had a good laugh!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

I saw that too and I wondered how true it was since you would assume the fumes from the boobs would knock the woman out as well and probably before the man got his nose down there.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Oh that's funny!!

They even make boobs in China *Made in China*
Hopefully they'll find them. Surely the darn things float

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I dated a woman with implants once and those damned things were dangerous... they made lousy pillows, you could bounce a quarter on one and if you weren't careful you could put an eye out with one.

Fake nothing interests me... give me the real thing no matter how floppy, deflated, or firm.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Surreal

Some marooned guy on a deserted island will surely believe that he's gone crazy, when 130,000 boobs washes up on the shore...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Maybe Somali pirates weren't happy with their girlfriends. "Hey Honey! Look what I picked up for you today!"

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
There are more important things in life than an ocean full of floating boobs... but damned if I can figure out what they are.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join