It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neosporin triple antibiotic as odor-free muscle pain relief

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I just found out something really neat. Neosporin and knockoffs work in a similar manner as muscle pain rubs.

I've been loading trucks this week after a long 3 months on my bum. And, like, wow, everything hurts. It's a great work out, but so worked out that every muscle in my shoulders and arms is simply torn.

But, I know the first thing I think when I smell somebody elses heat rub-that they are injured.

I don't want people to think that I am injured--even if we are all in the same boat. So, I avoided the rubs for three days and opted for the pain. Silly, I know. I'm just more accoustumed to grin and bear it, than cue others in and then get their attention inadvertantly.

Anyways I was so knotted today that I went for the rub, thinking to shower it off before the shift. But the neosporin was there, and I tried it instead. And it instantly worked. Too bad it is in such a small tube.

Happy about this and wanted to share in the discovery.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Doesn't it say on the tube as a warning..Not to use over large areas of the body?

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

hmm...think about that. You also won't find a cure for cancer or aids in the States, yet other countries boast them. I believe what it says is do not apply to large open wounds.

join