It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pater

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
In response to the entire “Does the Antichrist Know He's the Antichrist?” Thread

And I give first prize to the theory posted on 19-2-2006 @ 01:20 AM By user :Where2Hide2006
--
Who am I?

I Am!

The truth, my truth, is that: I am the Messiah, not Jesus Christ.
I am the Antichrist; I am also The False Prophet.
I am the Son Of Man. Yes, even the Holy Spirit.

John 5 :22For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 26For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 29And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. 30I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

What more I believe I am, I am not at liberty to say at this point.

And you think, oh my God, this guy must be completely crazy, delusional or schizophrenic, this guy cant be real?

Well, this has been my faith the past 9 years, I could say many things as to how I came to have this faith, but in the end, very little will matter of all that I know, if I myself do not act according to my faith.

My name is Ciprian Pater [snip]

Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Who I am, is really a minor variable in the grand scheme of human existence and our fate as unique beings in the entire Universe. We exist for many purposes, those we do not yet know about, they deal with the reason the Universe exists, with man as its crown creation, having the good and bad in them for a reason of divine suffering. In your retina the words about the Youniverse can become clear

Hence John 5:43 speaks of me: "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."

How many people do I share my surname with in the World? Very many indeed, but I wonder, how many of those claim to be the Antichrist? You tell me about them or any other people you know like me?

Hence, to even come close to be accepted by the Jews as their Messiah, one has to not only fulfill all the prophetical predictions concerning the ministry of that entity, but also probably in this modern world also acquire scientific "proof" for the authenticity of that ministry. Do I have that proof? NO!

Ezekiel 20: 2 Then the word of the LORD came to me: 3 "Son of man, speak to the elders of Israel and say to them, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Have you come to inquire of me? As surely as I live, I will not let you inquire of me, declares the Sovereign LORD.'

But I have my faith, whether you believe any of the things I will or can say, this is not my problem, and I have no problem in telling you what I believe. The readers of these words are but few drops, in the great ocean of mankind.

Jesus came in Gods name, God the Father. Pater is my surname, it means "Father" in Latin. i.e. Pater Noster, Dis Pater, Lieber Pater (Jupiter=Jovis & Pater) 7th stage of Mithraism = Pater etc etc.

My friends, the truth is, that all men can be The Antichrist if they choose to know God. Past circumstances have given me through revelations the right to claim the seats of both the Antichrist and his partner The False Prophet until a day, when I find a person whom I trust to delegate one of these authorities unto. As me myself and I currently hold both ministries until further notice.

The plan of God is thus; when people will worship Antichrist as God, then this is Gods will, to prove humans wrong in their lack of true faith!

Deuteronomy 5: 7 You shall have no other gods before me.

This includes believing Jesus to be God, like some Christians do.

What most people believe is that the Antichrist will eventually kill those Christians that that do not worship him as God. Thus defining Antichrist as evil and having as the scripture say, God punish all that took his mark or name …….

Actually those people are:

Revelation 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
You really do not understand do you?
Mark 3:29 I tell you the truth, all the sins and blasphemies of men will be forgiven them. 29 But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin."

When OT and Jesus speak of the Son of Man, they spoke of me.

Ezekiel 3: 16 At the end of seven days the word of the LORD came to me: 17 "Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me. 18 When I say to a wicked man, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn him or speak out to dissuade him from his evil ways in order to save his life, that wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his blood.

Hence, The Antichrist can not do anything whatsoever without Gods approval.
Yes, the truth is out, and has been for some time now, but you know, most people do not care. Am I afraid of Christian fundamentalists? No, I fear not the powers of flesh.

Mind you that this is a serious claim by me for many reasons in relations to many preparations unwittingly done by others, and I am not a Jew by birth neither by family faith!

Until the end, what holds me back is only my own will and nothing else. [snip] For some reason that only I know, it seems for me that time is closing in on my effort to do good in the world: [snip]
Need I say more? Of course, for everybody that can find faith in me will ask many things, yet my answers must be in acts, not in words.

I do not expect any great upheaval from this post alone, so the whole truth remains to be seen. I will keep you up to date with my fate of faith.
Bless you all for knowing my name!

Mod Edit: Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 4) Advertising and section 1h) Spamming. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 3/12/08 by JAK]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wow no ego there eh??
I'll choose to forget I ever read this.
Whats your name again??

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
All hail Pater, ALL HAIL THE ANTI-CHRIST! Take us all into your cold venomous embrace! Um, but if you have a sec, can you tell us what you're specifically gonna do?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Pater is a joke. a hoax.

He's made very egotistical statements, yet has answered ZERO questions that are asked of him.

And hell, if you're the antichrist, why show up on ATS to announce it? You do realize, Pater, that you'll be ripped to shreds on here by the members that are actually searching for some truth.

Why register on 12/2/2008, just to post all of this frivilous nonsense, and you skirt around the real questions?

I'd love to start a discussion with Pater. Contact me by u2u and we'll work out the details.

We'll see where this goes, but I call shenanigans on the OP.

edit- added more commentary.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Bobbo]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
you haven't explained how exactly you fulfill any of the scripture you talked about in your OP, i'm not even going to try to argue about weather you're the anti-christ or not until you outline that.

the other thing i'ld just love to hear about is any experiences or revelations you've had that give you that led you to have this messiah complex.

i don't suppose you've ever been a goal keeper for an english football club, have you?

top topics

join