It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this goes out to all soldiers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
(for mods, i dont know where else to put this, i see it fit here, and i wish for people looking into current affairs to see it, specially soldiers, thanks)

as we all know [or at least everyone should know by now] martial law is imminent,
as part of a greater scheme to subdue us and take away our liberties

active units are being deployed on urban areas, and even the rouge mercenaries have been employed on this

now, i have faith and hope in our soldiers, i know they're not machines,
i know that they're humans, and that they have feelings, i know that they're only doing what's right

i know that most of you dont really like to kill people, i know that you may feel it is wrong,
but you do it to protect your nation, for liberty, and believing you are fighting for the right reasons

and i like to think that i know for a fact that you wouldnt want to shoot citizens,
civilians, innocent people, your brothers and sisters, your friends, mothers and fathers.

but this is not for any greater good, this is just part of a scheme to enslave us.
it's happened before and it will try to happen again

this will not be beacse of "social unrest due to the economic situation"
that is bull#, they control the economic situation, and they want to control everything,

i will be due to those traitors trying to take away our liberties, heed my call!
those people you will be told to fight in the streets of our cities will not be criminals
they will be patriots fighting for what is TRUELY RIGHT, truth, liberty, and justice

if we need to rise up, we will.
we dont want to fight you, you are our brothers,
but if we have to, we will.
you are not our true enemies,
the circles of traitors that have hijacked our government are, and we want them out,
they've cheated us, and they've cheated YOU!
they've sent your friends to DEATH for nothing, for their own greed,
they have used you, and now they're laughing while eating caviar,
let this be no more.

please be on our side,
remain loyal to YOUR PEOPLE, which is what you should be fighting for,
not your government, this government is ILLEGAL,
the government depends on the people, and if they dont want it there, it has no reason to be there.
WE DO NOT WANT IT.

please, leave the army, join us, join the people, wake up.
when this goes down, join the militia.

we like to think we can count on you, out brothers and sisters
peace, love, prosperety, and may you be blesse by whatever you believe in

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well I don't believe Martial Law is coming, and I'd love for once an explanation of how it would be pulled off.

Having said that, I appreciate your optimism if such a state should ever come to be a reality. However, your friends the soldiers, would not hesitate to see you as the enemy, and capture or kill you. You'll probably get plenty of them chiming in on this thread saying the opposite, and they might actually believe themselves, but when it comes down to it, who do you think they'll listen to.....your thread or their commanding officer.

The germans were asked after WW2....why did you do this...their response...were soldiers, we were just following orders.

Anyone who disagrees with me has never taken or even heard of a psychology course. Look up the stanford prison experiment if you want to see what authority does to people, and thats only the tip of the iceberg.

So in conclusion. There will be no martial law, but on the outside chance that it's attempted your own soldiers and mercenaries will kill you.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
First time viewer on ATS here,

I am not a naysayer, for I know not the future.
What I do know is that how can we be one hundred percent sure that there is imminent martial law?

I, of course, am ready to reisist and fight for my rights, but until then, I hope and partially belive it will not happen. But it scares me to think of it. I'm only 17, I've just recived my drivers liscense, and now you're telling me that soon the world I've grown up in, the world I've enjoyed being numb in, is about to turn up-side down? Reality blows. All I want is to live as the founding fathers wished, with the ability to have life, liberty, and the acquiring of property/pursuit of happiness. God help us if it is coming to this. I really hope it isn't.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think it would be pulled off easier if they use another countries troops.Like we send our guys to kill the chinese and they send theirs bcuz they have no problem killing us and we have no problem killing them.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
Like we send our guys to kill the chinese and they send theirs bcuz they have no problem killing us and we have no problem killing them.

Oh Yes!

Lets do that.

Lets do that a lot.

I think it would be easier just to drop the bomb.

We bomb their people and they bomb their people.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206

So in conclusion. There will be no martial law, but on the outside chance that it's attempted your own soldiers and mercenaries will kill you.

I don't think you're calming him down on this issue Bro!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I vote for the bomb first hahaha but if they wanted to contain us then foreign troops isn't a bad idea...I am sure they musta thought it up once or twice.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
well he hasn't responded, so I guess he's pretty calm.

Why wouldn't he be, martial law will never happen, can someone please tell me how it could be pulled off?

I don't think some secret society would kill billions on purpose either....not without a really smart clean-up plan.

What about huge bomb? Too destructive, and may damage the environment. Just not gonna work except in small areas.

They'll take control of the masses over the course of several generations. Slowly making us sterile, passive, less individual. How will they do it? I don't know, I'm just saying if there's a group out there trying to take over the planet, or the country they wouldn't use force. They'd use Power.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
There is no way even the well armed populace of the United States could ever stand toe to toe with the U.S. military. No way in hell, even the best trained militia would be rounded up before they could mobilize. The best we could do is learn from the cong and the insurgents.

This is to say IF the military was united. That is a very big if. IMO everyone above the rank of colonel is lost. It would take someone of lower rank to have the balls and intelligence to give a stand down order.

Although, the military knows it would be killing it's own people, which happen to be some of the most armed and intelligent populace it would ever face.
This is why gun confiscation will be necessary before they pull this off.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7_keo

as we all know [or at least everyone should know by now] martial law is imminent,
as part of a greater scheme to subdue us and take away our liberties

please stop the fear mongering, it needs to stop

yes things are bad, yes it looks like things are getting worse,

but you dont know that martial law is imminent

or do you? do you have some info you're not sharing?

you're not gwb or obama are ya?

right so you dont know its imminent....yea it might happen, yea it probably will, but even if it does, whats this post going to contribute to the situation

its not going to convince soldiers to be on our side, they will fight for the govt, theyre soldiers its what they do

if you're that worried, join a militia, start a militia, support the militia, organize a militia

but seriously all the fear mongers need to get together and if they are really seriously as worried as they type then get together, do the militia thing, then when it really all goes down, you're ready and you dont have to worry about the army helping you because you can help yourself

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Dramey]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Bottom line: There's no way to secure a country this size. Our military can't do it, and neither could anyone else's.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm sure this is the 4th or 5th thread about this that has been started so I'll keep it brief.

Martial Law is seriously unlikely (Civil War Maybe)

It's nice that you don't wan't to go to war with the military because it would end up as an EPIC FAILURE on your part. This Isn't PS3 or 360 you're playing. When you die you get no more lives. GAME OVER.

I Think maybe you should take off from ATS for a few weeks and go fly fishing. This place can be a monster if you let it. There is no reason to fear the military. They're normal folks like you. I was in the Marine Corps and It doesn't make you a brain washed tool. (It does however make you a damn good shot)

I believe if there was a plot to rid the USA of surplus population it would come in the form of a Biological Weapon designed by the greys to only affect Americans who have started a post on ATS called "this goes out to all soldiers!"....Ummm , wait a minute.... Maybe YOU should be scared!

Seriously , don't take these things too seriously.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
hey everybody
sorry i hadnt responded, but i havent forgotten about it.

it is not my intent to spread fear or sensationalize anything, none of that.
i just wanna bring up awareness and reasoning to what i happen to very firmly believe is a very important matter.

sure, things are frightening, but i'm not scared. and no one should be.
except of course for those trying to take everything away from us, they should be trembling in their thrones.

i know that martial law is imminent, first and formost because i'm not blind, nor asleep.
of course i cant never know anything for sure 100%, because that's impossible regarding anything.
i dont have every piece of information, and i dont feel fit to explain and teach everything to you,
but what i do believe to be my duty, is to present this to you, try raise your awareness,
i cant blame everything for not knowing anything, it's not they're fault, and they've been raised to be like that, but once they've been warned is only up to them to find out, to study and learn, to prepare, and to figure things out for themselves.
you cannot expect for someone else to do your job, or to explain everything to you, that's when things get messy.
you are responsible to question everything, and to reason all things out on yourself.

i'm proud that all of you are questioning me, you should. but you should also try to make sense out of it.

liquidsmoke206 is right, there wont be a formal call for martial law, unless it is in response to civil unrest, which they also plan to instigate, since they control the economy which they claim as the reason for chaos.
and they thrive in chaos, it is from chaos that they bring about their order over others.

all of this are things you can learn for yourself. i will warn you however, i had to forget everything i thought i knew, and start over again, to get to where i am, and i've still got a long way to go.

as for the way things are going now, they wont even need to declare it, they'll just slowly slip it under the door, and one day, you will wake up to find the world you thought you knew doesnt exist because no one did anything.
in fact, it is already here.

if you ask me simple questions about the matter, i'll try to answer as i can, but i cant answer or explain everything.
but i'm eager to help those who are willing to do what they know they must do, and it starts by learning. or should i say, forgetting, and then learning.

i know that solders are people, real humans, and that none of them will want to shoot their citizens, because that's why they're in the army in the first place, to protect their citizens, at least that's why they should be there for.
and i dont claim they will listen to my thread, i dont even think they will, but i think they will listen to their brothers and sisters.

the solders are not on our side, those who are on our side, are all those willing to fight for our freedoms, and all who opposse tyranny over others.

to DRF of course it'd be easier for foreign soldiers to kill other citizens, half the world if not all of it hates the states, and everyone hates someone else.
that's why the nato, the un and the eu are for. that's what mercenary armies are for. they are not stupid. but neither should we be.

to Dramey, dont worry, we are all doing our part, but so should you. even if it seems silly, remeber that it's better to have checked, than to never have done anything.

and to those saying that no one can beat the us army, that's a myth. they lost in vietnam, and they are losing in iraq, everyone knows that.
because they have no real motivation. and technology doesnt make superiority. in the same way that the founding fathers werent better armed than the british.

[edit on 12/3/2008 by 7_keo]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 7_keo

to EyesWideShut, [great director by the way]. dont be so arrogant, you're clearly missing the point,
and i dont claim to be the first or only one calling out, i know it happens all the time, i have to do my share.
we dont wanna go against the military not because we think we would lose, but because we dont want to kill innocent people,
but if we have to fight them we will, and this is no game son, there's a little old saying that says "give us liberty, or give us death"
but we actually like to say "give us liberty or face death", we live by it. why? because we have values and principles.
i know the military doesnt necesarily make you brainwashed, but everyone in or out of the military is mostly brainswashed regardless,
i know it might sound crazy, and it's normal for most to try to dismiss it, but i appreciate it if you're trying to watch out for us.

and to liquidsmoke206, there are ways. all that it takes for evil to triumph is for the good people to do nothing.

and there's one good old quote which i dont remember exactly but it goes a little like this "those who dont know history, are doomed to repeat it"

well folks, we're repeating it right now. take care everybody.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

i already am apart of the military and i'm aware that this is happening and is almost immpossible to stop but i know i will stand for what we all swore to protect is the Constitution and the people that our creed protects

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
ok I suppose this is getting a little bit off topic, but come on....

You guys still haven't told me how martial law would be pulled off by our own military, or anyone else's for that matter. All anyone ever says is.....it can happen......it will happen....they have ways.....

Dude, it's a matter of power vs force, you'd have to be a fool to think that you could subdue this entire country. Or any other country for that matter. It's not worth the trouble, and I'm not sure there's any real point? I mean what? Just to make everyone into slaves? Barring some really weird stuff happening, like for example the dark knight scenario which involves mind control, there will be NO MARTIAL LAW. Anyone who applies any logic can see that. Thats why fear of terrorists makes no sense. You really think a few thousand idiots living in caves could ever take over society? Get real. The best these guys can do is start minor skirmishes resulting in relatively low loss of life. It's when you start to change the way you live or repeal freedoms, that the damage starts to occur, but thats the result of the public, and the lawmakers not terrorists.

And I have no idea what is meant by history repeating itself...when was the last time martial law was laid out and people locked in fema camps? Nothing is repeating except the same tired delusional idea that martial law is imminent. Evidence please? Do you guys who buy that have any?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

hi, as i've said before, or at least i should have, i dont have all the answers. again, you're asking me for this instead of seeking it out yourself. of course there are no terrorists, those in the government are the real terrorits.

of course the whole country can be subdued, and it mostly already is, and will be further more. you're underrating them, which you should never do.

and by history repeating it self, try not to be narrowminded, and look into a bigger spectrum.

people have been locked up in camps, populations have been subdued, and martial law has be enfored. it usually follows an economical crisis, or another kind of public unrest, like a wave of thinking that goes against what's normaly stablished. then someone says that to bring order into the situation they have to take control of it, and make it "safe" again. so far very important factors of history have been repeating themselvs, and anyone with a little interest to look into them will see that.

i'm not trying to impose my opinion on you or convince you that i'm son herald, i'm just trying to do you a favour bringing it to your awareness. it has been said before, and we'll say it again, we're not here to teach and explain everything, merely might we point it out, and not waste our time trying to convince those who try to be smarter than thou. those who are on the right track will follow. if someone wants to learn, and we can teach, we'll try. we're not trying to convince anyone here.

not for shock factor, but did you know, that during WWII at least the average german knew nothing of concentration camps, nor what went on in there?

did you know that there were concentration camps in south america?
did you know that during the second half of the past century there were a series of coups carried out in south america, which were instigated and promoted by the cia? you should. the cia didnt send armies, they sent agents that would make groups who would disrupt civil order, and overthrow governments, or they would fund the military, they instructed them on how to carry things out. so basically, the us government, carried out martial law, in all of south america, and had them made camps, sounds like conspiracy theory? well, it's not.

do you really think there are a bunch of iraqis living mountains plotting to take over the world when the destroy the us? and that sadam hussein was an evil man who just one day decided to train terrorist? though there's a slight chance of it, i hardly doubt it, he wass just like on of those people the cia pu in south america. and the terrorist as just like the communists to burned the reichstag.

but i'm probably insulting your intelligence mentioning all these things that anyone should know.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

hi, as i've said before, or at least i should have, i dont have all the answers. again, you're asking me for this instead of seeking it out yourself. of course there are no terrorists, those in the government are the real terrorits.

Or, any answers. No one does. Its a little paranoid to think "those in the government" are out to get you. I mean come on, just chill out and give this some rational thought.

people have been locked up in camps, populations have been subdued, and martial law has be enfored. it usually follows an economical crisis, or another kind of public unrest, like a wave of thinking that goes against what's normaly stablished. then someone says that to bring order into the situation they have to take control of it, and make it "safe" again. so far very important factors of history have been repeating themselvs, and anyone with a little interest to look into them will see that.

OK, I'll give ya that one. These things do happen, but not on this scale. The military doesn't have the resources to shut down the entire nation. Not without some sort of unforeseen tactic, like who knows, robot storm troopers, or clones, or aliens. I mean it would have to be unusual. On the other hand, I have noticed an increase in the number of police officers over the years. In fact, they're still hiring.

did you know that there were concentration camps in south america?
did you know that during the second half of the past century there were a series of coups carried out in south america, which were instigated and promoted by the cia? you should. the cia didnt send armies, they sent agents that would make groups who would disrupt civil order, and overthrow governments, or they would fund the military, they instructed them on how to carry things out. so basically, the us government, carried out martial law, in all of south america, and had them made camps, sounds like conspiracy theory? well, it's not.

Blah Blah Blah...I've read that book, watched that documentary, and seen that thread too.....fact of the matter is it would never work in the USA. I mean think about it, why would THEY(?) want to attempt something as costly and messy as martial law in the USA. If there's ever martial law, it will be a last resort, for a desperate leader who thought he was doing the right thing. It won't go over to well though.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
"it only happens to others, i'll never happen to me"
walk out on the street and get ran over.

you're missing the point my friend,
and underestimating them.

you're probably only meaning good,
like i've said before, i'm not here to try to change your opinion.
hopefully you'll be able to see the truth someday, and rationalize without so much skepticism. it's only a matter of seeing facts and patterns,
but i'll leave it to you.

good luck.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
"them"

??????

what?
who specifically are the "them" that want to lock you up?
How did "they" acquire so much power?
How long has their plan been in action....

oh whats the use...i could ask reasonable ?'s for till I'm blue in the face. You'll never have an answer. yet I'm the one who's crazy for underestimating a mysterious faceless organization called "them"

Look if you have no answers or evidence or logic for anything pertaining to martial law then maybe you should reconsider the idea. I'm just saying......

top topics

join